Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-21-2011, 05:23 PM

Neighbor Girls computer dies

This is my first true story (or any other story) here on Pixies site. It happened this past summer. The neighbor girl Kathy goes to the local community college. She is probably 19 or 20 considering she is in her second year there. She works full time and lives with a female roommate right next door. I live alone and am approaching 60 this year. I'm not in bad shape for my age and can still split a foot and a half across log by hand with one hit. She on the other hand is quite a beauty. I have enjoyed her and her roommate laying out in the sun in quite small bikinis. Wow.

I was watching a mature rated TV show in just my bathrobe late on a Saturday night when about 1 am there was a knock at my back door. I opened it and there stood Kathy in one of the smallest pair of shorts and tube top I think I have ever seen. It made the Daisy Dukes seem like long pants. She told me her computer died and she had to finish her paper tonight as it was due first thing Monday morning and she was working all day Sunday. I told her it was okay and showed her where mine was. I got her a soda and left her alone.

I continued watching the mature rated TV show and sometime later fell asleep in my chair. I awoke to the softest lips wrapped around my cock I have ever felt. I looked down and there she was engulfing my hardened cock. At first I thought it was a dream. I tried to say something but all that came out was Oh My! She looked up at me with those bright green eyes and light brown hair and just smiled. Then I realized she was naked. Holy Cow! What a body. On her knees between my legs and naked. This went on for about 20 minutes. What more could I ask for. She then stood up and I saw she was completely shaved. She stepped up on my chair and leaned forward with her hands on the back of the chair and shoved her pussy into my face. The smell was heavenly. The taste was so sweet. I licked til my tongue hurt. She was close to comming. She backed off and stood up and sank straight down on me. All the way in. Deep. Her lips were all over mine and our tongues played like wildfire. She rode me and rocked my world. Now I can hold on a long time but this was tight and wet and moving so right. I came buckets. She had major multiples and then sank into my arms. We made love several time more that night. On the floor. In the kitchen. In my bedroom. She said she just wanted to thank me for use of my computer. ANYTIME I said. She said she would be back the next night to finish up her paper after work. I said sure. She asked if it would be okay if she brought her roommate along. They both had broken up with their boyfriends and just wanted a good safe fuck buddy. What do you think I said to that one.