Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-02-2014, 08:29 PM
Slut Lolver

When the Nurse walked in

"Hi Dad, are you ready to go home" Candy called out as she entered my hospital room.
"No the nurse just left and said it would be a couple of hours as the Doctor has to sign my release and he's in surgury" .
"FUCK, I was going to meet Billy for lunch"
"Come on over, we can talk while we wait".
I broke my foot and after surgury I'm ready. She closed the door and walked to the backside of my bed. As she did I turned onto my right side so I could look at her, making sure my large cock was fully exposed.
"Daddy you should cover yourself before someone comes in".
I ingored her statement and glazed at her hot 20 year old body. Today she looked sharp in her white summer dress with a black waist tie and 2" heels. she had short black hair and perky "B" tits. She has always been Daddys Girl and would come to me when she wanted something. I had never played with her but now was the time. I knew she had been sexualy active for sometime and now I would play on that.
"I'll bet you haven't seen a cock as big as that".
"Yes I have"
Tell me where", I said as I run my hand under her dress stopping on her ass cheek. She didn't try to stop me or pull away. Instead she rested a foot on a bed rail. This opened the space between her legs to make it easier for me to get my fingers in.
My cock grew larger when she took it in her hand and run her thumb around it's head. sliding my hand under the edge of her panties she moved closer so I could keep playing. My finger slid over her cunt lips to her dripping wet hole.
"It was a black cock and longer than yours,but you have more girth".
"What did you do with it", I asked as I was now finger fucking her good.
"sucked it and fucked it".
"When was that tell me about it".
"Last Saturday we met for drinks then went to his PT Cruser. He has it fixed up real nice for fucking in. He really knows how to use that big cock to make a girl happy."
"I hope he wore a condom,, you don't need a black baby".
"Daddy I'm on Birth Control"
"Did he cum in you"?
I felt her cunt juices start flowing again before she answered "yes".
"If I told you my big cock could make you happy would you fuck me"?
The room fell silent for about 2 minutes as she looked at me trying to read my face to see if I was serious.The only thing we could hear was the sound her juices made as I played between her legs.
"I guess I would--YES I know I would"
I pulled my hand up thru the crack of her ass letting a finger circle her asshole before we hugged and kissed. The kiss lasted about a minute while we tongue fucked each other.
Breaking away I said, "We'll save that fuck for later but maybe you can suck it now".
She picked it up in both of her dainty hands and it looked so big. About the size of a tall beer can. Bending over she licked around the head and thru the pee hole licking the pre-cum off. She had adjusted herself so my hand was between her legs again. She licked up and down both sides of my hard shaft and sucked my ball bag. Tsking one ball into her hot mouth then the other one. I hoped when I cum she would swallow it. She could barely get her lips around it and only took 2 to 3 inches in her sexy mouth. Soon she was taking most of my hard cock and not gaging. As she worked around my knob I had the urge to shoot but I held it back, I didn't know if she would take it so I warned her first. "Give it to me Daddy I want your cum in my stomach".I released my load and that is when the Nurse walked in. We were lucky she didn't catch us as she was looking at the papers. Candy wiped my juice from the corners of her mouth."Dad, the rest of the sucking will have to wait until the fucking" she wishpered in my ear. She lightly kissed my lips.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"