Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-04-2005, 12:25 PM
Just me.

Tea Time

Tea Time

I had been sharing with my wife about many of the fantasies I sometimes have. As we were talking, she informed me that one of my fantasies was about to come true that Saturday afternoon. She was going to invite over two of her friends for tea and coffee cake and wanted me to serve as her waiter, pretending like I was at a rather exclusive restaurant. After she and her friends were done with the snack, that’s when the difference between this tea and others would become evident.

Came Saturday afternoon her two friends arrived. She had told them how I would act as their waiter that afternoon and serve them the snacks, an idea they thought was quite cute and both expressed their wish that their husbands would do such a nice thing for them.

I had dressed up a bit to look like a waiter and did my best to act very sophisticated as I served the coffee cake and drinks. When that was over and the three of them were talking, my wife called for me to come back into the room.

She said, “Honey, I think it’s time we show my friends what we have in store for the special desert.”

“Yes, mamm,” I replied and reached for the zipper in my pants.

Both her friends looked up with surprise, “You mean … “ one of them stammered.

“Oh, but of course,” my wife replied.

I moved the zipper slowly down until the front of my pants were open. Then, I reached slowly in and fumbled to grasp my manhood so I could bring it out.

My wife reached in front of her and picked up one of the small plates that was still unused and there on the table.

“You may place it on here for inspection, honey,” she said.

“Yes, mamm,” I replied and carefully pulled my rapidly lengthening member out and set it on the dish. Already I was basically erect. The sheer excitement of baring myself in a very sexual way in front of two people who were, for me, strangers made for an especially strong sexual stimulant.

Within seconds the semi-rigid penis lay exposed on the dish which I now held.

“Very nice,” she said. “Perhaps you would be so kind as to walk over between my friends and give them the opportunity to examine their desert. Please, let them select whatever they would like to do, then.”

“Yes, mamm,” I again answered, and moved over between the two ladies. Both of them were now grinning from ear to ear and seemed very excited by this unexpected surprise.

One of the ladies looked up at me and asked if it would be all right if she examined me closer.

“It would be my pleasure, mamm. Whatever you wish is my command.”

With a big smile she reached out with her left hand and carefully lifted my penis from the plate. I sat the plate down so that there was nothing to impede her view.

For a few moments, she gently rubbed my shaft up and down, obviously savoring the sensation of it. Then, she leaned over slightly and I felt her rub the smooth head against her cheek. My penis literally jumped as that happened.

She giggled and took a slightly firmer grasp of it and moved the head to her parting lips.

“Dew drops,” she muttered as she noticed the small beads of pre-cum forming at the tip. “My favorite,” she said as the cockhead slowly entered her mouth.

As she moved gracefully up and down the shaft, the second lady took note and suggested that it wasn’t right to hog all of the desert.

“Of course, my dear,” the first lady said, withdrawing the penis for the moment. “Please, go ahead and have a taste.“

“Madam,” I said, withdrawing my penis from the first lady’s mouth. Then, turning to the second lady, “If it be your pleasure, feel free.” My cock bobbed merrily in the air as I turned from the one lady to the other, a small droplet of pre-cum swinging out and away from it.

With that she reached out, grasped my penis and immediately wrapped her moist lips around it. Her hands began a steady rhythm of sliding it first into and then back out of her mouth.

“Were you at all surprised by my desert?” my wife asked them.

“Oh yes, it certainly wasn’t expected. You really shouldn’t have gone to so much trouble,” both ladies said with big smiles on their faces. “How did you ever get your husband to go along with this.”

“Actually, he brought it on himself when he shared a fantasy with me. I don’t think he ever expected it to come true, but it did, didn’t it, darling?” she asked me.

“You’re absolutely right, mamm. I had fantasized about this but it came as a surprise when you asked me to it. Thank you.”

“Why don’t you try sharing?” my wife asked the two ladies.

"What a clever idea," they said.

“Ladies, I should warn you that I may not be able to control my ejaculation if you continue.” I said.

“That’s no problem,” they replied.

Both ladies then leaned forward and began to take turns tasting and sucking on my penis. As one would kiss, the other would watch. Then they’d reverse. Then, one would suck while the other massaged.

“Don’t you just love the way men start breathing heavy and quiver when they’re been sucked on?” said the first lady.

“Oh, yes,” said the second. “And it’s so fascinating to watch the pre-cum form on the head of the penis … that crystal clear fluid.”

“I do think that your servant is rapidly reaching a point of no return,” said one of the two to my wife.

“You are correct, mamm,” I said in a labored voice. “Did you want me to withdraw?”

“No, not at all. We’ll share in the Creme de la Cock.”

With that, I felt the first contractions of my orgasm and pearly streams of fresh cum were released from me. Each lady quickly licked, gulped and swallowed to help assure that nothing was lost.

As my spasms started to wane, the ladies looked up at my wife and commented that they hadn’t been very polite, taking it all and not leaving some for the hostess.

“Not a problem,” she replied. “I have all the time in the world, and, besides, I might even be able to force a second orgasm pretty soon.

“Could we watch?” she was asked.

“Of course,” she said.

With that, I excused myself from the two and moved over next to my wife. She reached out and took my cock in her hand and softly massaged it, slowly bringing new life into it. She undid my pants and let them fall to the floor leaving my bare bottom exposed.

As my cock became firm, she moved her mouth up to me and surrounded my shaft with her lips.

“Umm,” she said looking at her friends, “I can already taste the results of your work.

Her friends moved their chairs close enough to watch and each took a free hand and toyed with my naked butt as they looked on. Between the three of them, they were already driving me crazy.

I couldn’t believe that I was so quickly recovering from my first orgasm, but my cock was hard and already I was feeling the increasing tension of a climax brewing up in my balls. The excitement was growing quickly.

“I do believe …,” I started to say it was going to happen, but I never got the words out. Soft streams of white cum emerged from my cock and into my wife's waiting mouth. Not as hard as before, but still there.

Now, I was truly exhausted.

“Honey,” my wife said, please lick the last droplets of semen from my lips, “I want to thank you for helping make this afternoon a success."

I quickly did as you asked and then you suggested I could then withdraw from the room while the three of you finished talking.

“Thank you, mamm, it has been my pleasure,” I responded, pulling up my pants and pushing my penis back inside them. Zipping them closed, I started to leave the room. As I was leaving I overheard my wife say to her friends, “This was really nothing. Next time I’m thinking of letting you shave my husband and take pictures of him. How does that sound?”

Not sure what they said, but they giggled. Got to admit, it all sounded pretty good to me!

THE END

Note: I seem to recall a few years ago I saw a photo spread or short movie with a similar subject line and that is what was the 'inspiration' for this story. I originally wrote it for my wife.

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-17-2005 at 12:16 AM.