Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-24-2008, 12:42 PM
Slut Lolver

Our Boss's Mistress

Way back when going to the drive inn movies was the highlight for the weekend my wife and I was working part time at a drive inn.The company we worked for owned 8 or 9 scattered around the city and each of them had new managers every year. Since we were working as a couple they offered us one in our second year with them. I already had a good job and we had 2 small children. My wife was a stay at home mom except this weekend work at the drive in so we turned down a managers job. The hundred dollars each of us made every week sure helped out our budget. In those days $100 was like $500 today.
Our second year the new managers were a couple from Canada. His name was Keith and hers was Joan. They were in their mid 50s which was about twice our ages. Working Thursday, thur Sunday nights we would start work about an hour before dusk and we would finish around 11- 12. My wife was the head cashier and worked at the box office until the movie started, Keith and I work the drive way and we collected the money and gave out the tickets. It kept the 3 of us hopping until the movie started. When it slowed way down Keith would take my wife to go to the concession stand where she would be the cashier for intermission.
His wife Joan was in charge of the concessions and took care of the cash register until the intermission rush started when my wife took over. Between these 2 times my wife had time to kill and sometimes she would sit out at the playground waiting.
Keith would come back and shut the box office down around intermission time then he and I would just patrol the lot the rest of the night. He liked to go walk up on people in the back row having sex and scare the hell out of them.
One night I noticed my wife wasn't talking as usual on our way home but I didn't say anything. Later she snuggled up to me and said "Honey, Keith wants me to be his mistress and I told him I would think about it and let him know. He said he would fix it so we will get double pay for all the time we work. We could sure use the money but I wanted to talk with you first."
I laid a few minutes without saying anything and thinking back, I had seen some flirting between them but I didn't think anything about it. "Tell me more," I said.
"Tonight when we left the box office it was already dark so he pulled into the back row. He reached over and pulled me over to him then he kissed me. He is a good kisser so I kissed him back and I guess that gave him the feeling it was OK for him to feel my tits. Soon his hand was inside my bra and he was feeling and pulling at my nipples. You know how this kind of tit play turns me on and before long his hand was under my skirt trying to get into my panties. Well I did spread my legs for him and he finger fucked me for a long time. His cock was out of his pants and hard and he asked me me to sit on it but I told him no, not yet. That is when he made me the offer."
I noticed as she talked she had gotten hot and horny, we had always been open in our talk to each other but this was a first, her telling me some other guy wanted to fuck her. "So what is the offer he made?"
"We have that hour between my jobs every night and he wants me to be available those times to fuck him. He said his wife knows he plays around but she doesn't want to know when or who with. We can just park in the back row each night and won't be seen . As long as I keep fucking him he will fix it so we get double pay. I figure that's around a thousand a month"
"We could use the money. Do you want to fuck him, what do you think?"
"He called it being his Mistress but to me it's just being a paid Whore. Yes I would like to try him at least once, he does have a nice cock and if the first time works out I guess we could keep it going."
"Let's sleep on it," I said then I pulled her closer before dozing off.
I didn't realized it but that was on Sunday night so it was four days until we worked again. These days were the hottest we had in a long time. Usually we would fuck once during that time but we fucked everyday. I wasn't the leader in this, she was and her orgasms were stronger than ever. I knew she was thinking about him but I didn't care as long as she was taking good care of me.
On Thursday she took a little longer than usual to get ready for work and I noticed she seemed to be real anxious to get there. Nothing had been said since we had the talk the other night but the way she was acting I knew she was going to fuck him tonight.
Since it was Thursday it was a slow night and we only had one lane open. Of course I was covering it and I could see them talking but I couldn't hear what was being said. The way they were laughing, smiling and flirting I was sure she had already told him she would be his Mistress.
He took her and left a few minutes earlier than usual and I knew the next time I would see her she would be his Whore. I watched as his car went down the lane towards the lot and pulled into the back row. He had circled all the way around to the other side were no other cars had parked yet.
By now I was getting a car load coming in every 5 to 8 minutes and my cock was growing hard as I thought about them. I was sure they were fucking by now. I wished I could go patrolling now and walk up on them like Keith and I were always doing to others. Between cars I was rubbing my cock until I was to the point of cumming before I would stop while I thought about her laying in the back seat with her legs spread for him. Then I thought about it, I wondered if he was wearing a rubber or if she would let him cum in her. I wondered if she was on the pill now. She had been talking about trying for another child.
That was one of those nights that Keith didn't come out to close the box office, instead he called and told me to shut it down and walk in.
She was at the register when I walked into the concession stand, she looked up and smiled. As I walked up I asked, "Did you?" Dropping her eyes she said "Yes". I felt a pang of jealousy shoot thur me but it only lasted for a second before turning into pure sexual excitement. I wanted to fuck her right that minute and mix my seed with his.
As soon as intermission was over I took her and we headed for home which was about 20 minutes away. As we rode she didn't say a work but she kept looking at me with that submissive look some women get when they think they have done wrong. It was hard for her to look me in the eyes when ever I looked at her. I couldn't take it any longer, I wanted her right then so I pulled into the parking lot of a Supermarket and drove to the back row to park.
I could feel the tenancy in her body as I pulled her to me but when I kissed her she just seemed to melt in my arms. "Was he good?"
"Yes real good"
"Better than me?"
"Let's just say, different than you."
As I moved my hand towards her pussy she stopped short of spreading her legs for me saying, "I didn't have a way to clean it out good."
"I don't care how wet and dirty it is, I want you now!"
Over the next hour we fucked there in the parking lot as she told me all the details of their love making, how she had sucked him and how she felt when he filled her cunt with his juice. How she felt when he called her his Whore for the first time.

Continued..............
I will post the rest here later or it can be read at Dayplayer Friends, link below.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"