Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-15-2003, 11:49 PM

Send a message via AIM to yikes2035 Send a message via Yahoo to yikes2035
The Dance

It did not matter that they were in a back alley. Even more, it did not matter that they did not know each other’s name. The only thing that did matter was their needs had to be met.

They met on the dance floor, she was a tall blonde rubbing tits with a little brunette, and he was watching. When the music ended the girls parted breathless and sweating. He approached the blonde and told her about the huge hard-on she gave him. “I can help you with that” she said with a smile. She took his hand and began pulling him out to the back exit.

Once outside, she pushed him against the wall and started rubbing his cock through his jeans. “Mmmmm you were right, you are hard. Let mamma help you with that”. All he could do was groan as she slid down to her knees. She unbuckled and unzipped quickly and efficiently. It was even more exciting to him because the girl truly knew what she was doing.

She pulled his pants and boxers down to his knees and eyed his swollen member. She looked up appreciatively then with the tip of her tongue she slowly spiraled up and down his shaft.

He wove his hands through her long blonde hair as she let his cock creep slowly down her throat. She took the entire length with expert ease and began to pump her head back and forth.

With shivers running down his spine he tightened his grip on her head and began to fuck her face. She allowed it and sucked with earnest. She felt his cock swell even more in her mouth as she began to fondle his balls. She stroked and sucked, and he began to fuck her mouth even harder. With her hand she forced his legs to part a bit and she began to rub his asshole. He almost shot in her mouth right then, but he kept it together. Finally he could not take it any more and he pulled out of her mouth.

He grabbed her by the arm and pulled her up. Quickly he turned her around and shoved her face first into the wall. Roughly he lifted her skirt and tore her panties off.

He jammed his cock in all the way in one stroke. She screamed with pleasure as he fucked her pussy hard. He lifted her t-shirt up and pulled her tits out of her bra. He pinched and rolled her nipples until they were hard and sensitive.

They were rocking together faster and harder, the pinnacle was coming soon. They both dropped to their knees as the passion became more than they could handle. He inserted his thumb into her ass and that was more than she could take, she came hard and fast all over him. The pulsing of her pussy shook him over the edge; he pulled out and shot his load all over her quivering ass.

They panted together for a few moments, shocked at the sudden animalistic passion that had possessed them. Finally after a few minutes, the tall blonde stood up, adjusted her skirt, picked up the tattered panties and walked out of the alley.

He let her go. @
Old 10-21-2003, 06:49 AM

Another great story! Really sexy. I usually like more dirty words than you use, but this one is really cock-hardening, even though the language is not as dirty as you sometimes find in erotica. Very skillful writing!
Old 10-21-2003, 02:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to yikes2035 Send a message via Yahoo to yikes2035
Thanks again GusAspar,
Hmm, you are right, I do sound a little stilted, I guess I need to forget that I am a lady when I write lol. I will make sure I get more down and dirty in my next one.