Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-30-2007, 09:55 PM

Four Words

I miss you and want you to know what I'm thinking. We are thousands of miles apart but this is what I want..

I want the door to open and for you you to be there.

You walk over to me and take the laptop from my lap and place it on the table beside the sofa. You look around the room and take in the two sofas, the kitchen furniture the tv and the large sliding doors to the balcony. You see the cushions I have put on the ground to sleep tonight. You turn to me and place you finger on my lips signaling to me to be quiet, I gladly oblige, intrigued by your sudden appearance in my friends apartment, but more intrigued by what might be going through your mind.

I make a move to get up and you gently push me back, again your finger on my lips, then your hand on my face and chest. You stand and turn your back to me. You look over your shoulder at me, a mischievous look in you eyes. You run your hands over your breasts and stomach, your show reflected in the glass of the sliding doors, the background of Dublin city at night unnoticed. Your hands caress your lower back and curvaceous ass. You look at me again and I can see your sexually charged thoughts flashing behind your dark glistening pupils.

You slowly bend over running your hands down the back of your thighs and then your calves. You remove your shoes and slowly slide your hands up your legs, lifting your skirt, exposing your legs, your scantily clad ass, the curves extenuated by the black string panties clinging to your beautifully curved buttocks. You turn to me dropping your skirt, and staring into my eyes, almost defying yet willing me to look at your soft hands slowly unbuttoning your top, releasing your breasts straining against the thin almost transparent fabric of your bra. Your nipples are visible though the material and even from my seated position, I can tell they are hardening with anticipation of what is to come.

I move slightly on the couch, you notice but realize that i am not about to rise and ruin your carefully planned ballet of seduction. I am only squirming, and making my self more comfortable, my hardening cock visible in my jeans, your show turning my on as you had planned. You continue quicker now, sensing my excitement, your impatience over riding your previous plans of slow seduction. Your thoughts turn to my hard cock and your now moist pussy and the urgent need you feel to have me inside you.

But you restrain yourself and will your self to slow down again. Your plan consists of building us both up to a crescendo as high as possible so that we may both fall together in the after bliss.

Your blouse is now completely unbuttoned, lying open, exposing your full breasts, partially covered by my favorite black lace bra, evoking memories of their texture and taste in my excited mind, the urge to leap from the couch now stronger, but i remain seated waiting to see your next move, anxious to see your breasts displayed for my pleasure and yours. I can barely discern the faint smell of your excited flesh from where i sit and it sends an urgent pulse to my now throbbing member. You sense my discomfort and quickly remove your blouse turning full circle as you do, retuning to me with your blouse lifted high covering your face, only showing your eyes in a erotically charged veil. You step closer your bare feet skimming over the wooden floor and drape your removed clothing over my head.

Before I can begin to protest I feel you hands at my belt, skillfully opening it and then your cool hands, delving into my underwear and releasing my now rock hard cock from its confines, you bend over momentarily and take me deep in your mouth, your tongue flicking over my engorged head. Before i can finish the groan of animal pleasure rising from my throat you pull back removing your blouse from my head revealing your now bare chest, and delicious breasts, the shadows accentuating your curves and hardened nipples.

Your turn from me again and it takes all my strength not to rise from my seated position, cock pointing towards you, and take you there and then. Instead I wait and watch as your remove your skirt, treating me to the sight of your full ass and gently curved thighs, and then watching as you step nimbly out of our skirt, still bent over. The string of your panties stretched deep into the crack of your ass, where my tongue has been and now feels an almost insane urge to return. Memories of your sweet wet pussy flooding my senses, I almost miss the look your throw me from your doubled over position. A look that says everything. A look that roots me to me seat and at the same time ALMOST compels me to leap from my seat, but I remain seated, my freed rigid manhood yearning for the soft smoothness of your succulent pussy.

You straighten and turn to face me, a look of doubt passes across your face, you hadn't expected me to withstand such temptation and your plans hadn't gone so far as how you were to remove you last garment, now damp with your own excitement. But you immediately adapt, and my heart stops a beat as I am remind forcibly why and how much i love you. You walk towards me covering the distance in two fluid steps and place your left foot beside my right thigh. Your hand rises and i watch dumbstruck as you push your slender finger below your panties and enter your self. You head tilts back and for a moment you forget I am seated 20 cm from your dripping full pussy, as you stroke yourself. You return to the situation looking slightly abashed but incredibly excited and push your fingers into my mouth your other hand lifting your full breasts stimulating your own passion. Your taste over whelms me and for some time I am so taken by the taste of your juices, I don`t notice your other hand pulling to one side your panties. You slowly lower yourself onto my hardness and it is not until I can feel you moist lips being stretched over my head that I return from my revere and am aware of you lowering yourself around me. Your breasts brushing my face then chest.

I lose my self in your downward trust and can wait no longer. I push upwards filling you completely, returning to your center, for the first time in too many days. I hear your gasp as an echo of my own and feel your polished nails scratch love marks on my back, branding me as yours in this instant of abandon. I look into your eyes and see your desperate need reflecting mine. We turn and roll landing roughly on the cushions at our feet. I suspend my self above you for some seconds, deep in my passion, deep inside you, feeling you constrict around me, feeling your hands pulling me towards you, you mind willing me to fuck you.

I wait, our eyes meet and i begin to thrust deeply, rapidly, pacing myself to meet your orgasm, willing my soul to pleasure you and everything in you. Pushing deeper feeling your rising and falling below me. I smell your body, your breasts, your sex, liquid against my hard rod. I pound you mercilessly, hearing your French curse words and words of lust filling my head pushing me on further, i feel my orgasm rising, filling my sac, stretching my limits, filling you, touching you with every surface of my cock, your wet cunt gripping, dripping, flowing until you tense, and stare up into my eyes, your bottomless pupils dilating, your breath stopping and I feel deep in me the feeling of my own orgasm rising to meet yours and pushed ahead on the crest of this climatic tide are the four words that seal us, that free us both that require no thought only feeling, I come inside you, your writhing sweating body beneath mine, our sweat now mixed and enveloping us in a mist of bliss, I come shooting into you, as your reach your peak and the words only shouted from my lips, are screamed from my eyes, those four beautiful words echoing off the walls, off my body, inside me, inside you, "Mxxxxa, I love you"
Old 08-31-2007, 06:55 PM

please give feedback, thanks

posts by Kim Kelly

comments to: mail:kimkelly