Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-17-2007, 07:04 AM

Pleasure by proxy

I had been out for a dinner in a restaurant situated underground with vaulted ceiling, bare stones and here and there tinged with black, probably made somehow by smoke. Subdued lighting and candles on the tables added to the ambiance and I was feeling quite mellow following a good meal and plenty of wine. The dinner conversation with my companion Gerrard had covered a wide variety of subjects and as it moved along the subject of playing out one’s fantasies came up. I need hardly say that fantasies included sexual ones too.

“I must confess that one of the fantasies I have is to see a man masturbate. Somehow I’ve never had the courage to ask one to do so, just like that to come out with it,” I said. “Just to see him with organ in hand rubbing it would be an enormous thrill for me.”

“Well, it’s a coincidence you should say that because I had the same wish but, naturally, in reverse. I wanted to see a woman masturbate while I watched. This wish was turned into reality one day some time ago,” Gerrard answered. He told me his story…….

Gerrard used to work in an office that came with a house. He lived in the house and would use the office for business. Melissa, his boss, was the exact image of the librarian type. She had short dark hair, big dark eyes, glasses, always in a business suit, always immaculate. She had long fingers and he used to fantasize about seeing those long fingers sinking into her wet cunt.

One day she came over and was complaining of back pain and he just happened to have a bio-feedback machine that shot little electrodes into you to soothe aching muscles. Gerrard asked if she would like to try it. She said sure.

So, he told her she would have to get out of her suit if she wanted him to use it on her back but he said he had some shorts and a T-Shirt she could borrow. She gladly accepted. The shorts he gave her fitted her very loosely around the legs and he noticed she had removed her panties and bra. She suggested they use his bedroom. She didn’t want any clients to see her!

Gerrard went into his bedroom after she had changed and she was sitting on the bed. Her nipples were straining against the cotton shirt. She had dark aureoles that he could see through the material and big nipples. He just loved big nipples - more to suck on and he loved getting them hard.

He told her to lie face down and he would place the electrode pads on her back where she said it hurt. She told him it was her lower back as she lay down on her stomach. He knew he was in for a treat because the shorts had moved to one side and he got a full view of her delicious cunt from behind. She looked like she was already wet. He placed the electrodes on her back just above her buttocks as she said her glutes hurt quite a bit.

Melissa began to moan as the electrode sent little shocks onto her aching muscles. She asked if he minded massaging her legs and glutes. No siree! He was getting rock hard. His cock strained against his jeans. He happily obliged and began massaging up the back of her thighs all the while staring straight into her soaking wet pussy. Then he massaged the back of her thighs right where it meets her ass; he eased her legs apart, which of course opened her sweet cunt. She began to moan louder. He massaged up her cheeks and spread them a bit too.

She moaned deeper.

He said, “Do you like this?” For response she moaned, and said, “ I love it; it feels so good.”

Gerrard got braver and asked if she would like him to remove her shorts so he could massage her without them. She hungrily said yes! He obliged! And began to massage her ass again. This time he applied some lotion and slid his hand between her ass cheeks and ran it down her ass and straight down her lovely, wet slit. She moaned deeply.

He dared: "You know, I would love to see you masturbate."

Gerrard would never forget her reply. She said, "Ohhhh! I would love to finger my cunt for you if you jack off your cock for me."

She rolled over onto her back and pulled off her T-shirt and said, "Get those pants off." He pulled his T-shirt over his head and then unbuttoned and unzipped his jeans. His shorts were tented and he pulled his jeans and underwear off in one full swoop. His cock was rock hard and it sprung out. The head was glistening with precum.

Melissa spread her legs wide and Gerrard got a full view of her spread open pussy. It was so hot looking: her lips were dark around the outside and it was wide open. He grabbed his cock with one hand and began to slowly rub the precum in so that the shaft was shining. The veins were pulsating. He massaged his balls with his other hand as he sat on his knees in between her outstretched legs. She ran her middle two fingers of her right hand down over her clit and then sunk them as deep as they would go into her sweet, wet, juicy cunt, then quickly back out and up the slit to her clit and around in circles over her clit and then back down in over and over again.

She was going faster and faster and they kept talking dirty to one another. She was saying how much she would like him to fuck her and he was saying how much he would love to shove his thick cock into her cunt.

Finally, they were both getting close. Her hips began bucking and her cunt was contracting around her fingers. Gerrard kept swirling his hand up the throbbing shaft of his steel hard cock and over the purple, pulsating head. Up and down while he played with his balls. Up and down, in and out, faster, harder, they were both yelling.

Melissa reached up with her free hand and pulled on her hard long nipples. Gerrard could hear her cunt squishing with cunt juice. As she bucked to orgasm he managed to gasp, “ I’m cummmming!”

He was about at her knees and his juice shot out clear up to her tits, across her belly and down to her sweet, wet cunt.

She gasped, "Bring that cock up here," and she milked the last juices from his still pulsating organ. Gerrard felt this was utopia for him!

“Quite some tale that, Gerrard,” I said. I felt quite weak after hearing all that! It more or less covered my fantasy – but this was coming to me secondhand! I needed the real thing! We continued our fantasies but none for me was quite as vivid as what Gerrard had just described. Didn’t I suggest that perhaps we could do something together? Sadly, the moment was not right (although I felt right!). To really enjoy it all I need time and space and, like it or not, I had a good friendship with Gerrard which I did not want to change. An exchange of verbals and fantasies was uncomplicated and could continue; dinners out together and so on. Actual action was not the answer. We went our separate ways after dinner but looked forward to our next meeting.