Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 06-23-2007, 04:12 PM

Deserted beach blast

Tina stepped onto the boat with the help of the boat boy, a strapping young man in great shape and no shirt on. Gary jumped on the boat behind her.
"Do you know how to operate a boat?" the boat boy inquired. "Sure" Gary replied, "I've got one back home".
This was Gary and Tina's first time in the Bahamas. They were staying at an all-inclusive resort which allowed guests to use their powerboats. This was their third day and they had decided to take a boat out to get away from the crowds and see the ocean.
Tina had already taken off her cover-up and sat down in the bow of the boat wearing only a small red string bikini. She was already tan, having gone to the tanning bed months in advance of their trip. She had been working out steadily too so that she was in the best shape of her life. She had been turning heads at the resort including the boat boy.
Gary turned to the boat boy and asked,"Where would be a good place to cruise to?"
The boat boy jumped aboard and showed him on the mapped GPS tracker next to the boat's wheel. "This is an island that most people don't know about. It will take you about 45 minutes to get there, but I guarantee you will be the only ones on this beach." Gary thanked him as he jumped off and cast off the lines. Gary started the engine and motored away from the dock.
"Where to?" Tina inquired. "I've got just the spot." Gary replied. Tina lay back on the front seats and soaked up the sun as Gary moved out of the bay and opened up the throttle.
45 minutes or so later Gary was running the boat up onto the beach. He jumped off and tied a line to a coconut tree that hung out near the water. He stripped off his shirt and jumped ashore. Tina followed with a bag full of beach towels and sunscreen.
They spread out their towels and lay down on the sand. Tina lay on her stomach to get some sun on her back. "Can you put some more sunscreen on me?" she asked." I don't want to get burned." Gary got up on his knees and squirted sunscreen on his hands and rubbed it on Tina's back and shoulders. He untied her string bikini and continued to rub. "What are you doing?" Tina asked. "Don't worry, no one's around. You could lay here butt ass naked and no one would care."
"I don't know.", Tina answered."Someone could show up."
"If anybody comes by we'll hear their boat long before they get here." said Gary. "Stop being such a prude."
Tina lifted her head off the towel."I'm not a prude, I just don't want someone to catch us."
"No one's going to catch us. There's no one around.", Gary said as he stood up and pulled his bathing trunks off. Putting sunscreen on Tina had awakened him and his dick was not yet hard, but it was getting enlarged. "Come swimming.", he said and took off for the water.
Tina rolled over and sat up "Are you crazy?"
The sight of Tina's bare breasts made Gary's dick stand at attention. "Come on in, the water's fine." Tina hesitantly got up and headed toward the water, turning her head around like she was afraid someone would come out of the jungle and catch her with just her bikini bottoms on.
"Take off your bottoms.", Gary yelled. "No way. I'll come in like this, but I'm leaving my bottoms on!" She ran quickly into the water, diving in as soon as it was deep enough. She felt a little better when her breasts were underwater. She swam over to Gary and noticed that the water was crystal clear. She could see all the way to the bottom. It was then that she noticed Gary's hard-on. "What's that for?", she asked.
"Just seeing you half naked turns me on.", he said. "Isn't it exciting swimming around out here naked?" Tina was starting to warm to the whole experience. "This is nice.", she said. They swam a little closer to shore so that they could touch bottom.
"What did you think of the boat boy?", Gary asked. He had seen Tina give him sidelong glances as they were checking out the boat. Tina had felt a tingle when he had held her hand to help her on the boat. "He's okay.", she answered. She knew Gary could give her what she wanted right now, though. She had been on her period until last night and she and Gary hadn't had sex yet on this trip. "I'd rather have you, though."
"Let's go back on the beach. I'm getting tired.", Gary replied. He walked out of the water as Tina followed. She shed her bottoms as she walked. Gary turned around when he got to the towels. "Well, I see you've come around."
"I think it's you that's going to come.", she replied as she grabbed his dick. She put the other hand behind his head and pulled him down in a hard kiss. She pulled up and down on his dick feeling the pre-cum spreading over the head. She was starting to feel wet herself.
Gary put his hands up and grabbed both her breasts and she gasped. He lightly rubbed the nipples and she let go of his dick. "Lay down.", she ordered. He lay back on the towel and she took his dick in her mouth, letting her hand stray up and down. He lay there enjoying the blow job making noises to let her know he was enjoying it.
Tina's pussy was dripping wet by this time and she was ready to have it filled up. She popped Gary's dick out of her mouth and threw a leg over him. She let her breasts hang over his chest as she guided his dick into her pussy. She gasped in pleasure and started a rhythm. Gary licked her nipples, sucking gently. He then reached his hands around, grabbing her ass. He knew Tina loved to have her ass grabbed during sex.
Her tempo picked up as he felt her pussy with a finger, liking the feeling of his dick going in and out. He took the wet finger and moved it around her asshole. Tina took in a gasp of air as the orgasm racked her body. Her final thrust was enough to send Gary over the edge as he shot his load into her while he fingered her asshole.
Tina collapsed on top of him, panting. In a minute she rolled off and they caught their breath before running back into the water to wash off.
Later they headed back in the boat knowing the rest of their week would be great.