Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Erotic Novels
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-18-2005, 04:51 PM
Married Couple

To Forgive

Please bare with me as I write this story. I have been working it over in my head for some time now and it may take me a little bit to get the story out. Please check in ever so often and see how it's coming. Any comments, suggestions, or ideas are welcomed. Thanks. XOXOXO Moonshine

Chapter One

The last of the gunfire died away as twenty year old Sarah Dillion looked out into the streets of the mining town, Gold Dust. She saw her father and two older brothers lying dead. Their killer, William Conners, stood at the other end of the street reholstering his gun. Running to him, Sarah grabbed him by the vest and yelled "Why". Looking down at her he answered, "Because they would not allow us to marry. Since they are dead now, my darling, we can be." Backing away from him, she said, "I will not marry you now, William. I will not marry you now or ever." Turning around she looked at the bodies of her late father and brothers. Still looking at them, she said aloud to him, "Will, I hope they hang you for what you have done to my family." Turning back around to face him, she continued, "I hope that when you are dead, the Devil forces you to wonder this Earth, this town, until I have forgiven you. And don't look for that forgives from me either, Will. I will hate you until the day I die."

Later that day, the Sheriff and his men went to the hotel and knocked on door number fifteen. Upon answering the door, William walked out and willingly went with them. Two days later, Sarah watched as the man she had loved and had wanted to marry, hung from the tall oak tree outside of town. "Sarah", came a voice from behind her. Turning around she saw that it was Reverend Brown. "Oh," she said, "it's you Reverend." Reverend Brown looked at her with pleading eyes and begged, "Please, Sarah. Please forgive him. The two of you were in love and were to be married. Please do not wish for his soul to wonder this earth forever. Do you not morn?" "I will not forgive him," she said shockingly through her tears. "Yes, Reverend, I morn. I morn for my father and brothers but, I refuse to morn for him. He shot them in cold blood and then acted as if nothing was wrong. He shot them so that he could marry me because they would not give us their blessings. I will not morn for someone who would not morn for killing my family." With that, Sarah turned and walked away.

Twenty years to the day, Sarah Dillion passed from this world due to the fever that had swept though Gold Dust. She died never forgiving William Conners for what he done. After laying her body in the ground, the townspeople turned from her grave and left the cemetary. Upon reaching his church, Reverend Brown turned back to take another look at the cemetary before retiring for the night. As he did, he watched as a man holding flowers walked to the freshly covered grave of Sarah Dillion. Bending down, the man placed the flowers on the grave and then turned to look at Reverend Brown. The Reverend knew the man, but how could it be. Twenty years earlier he had wathced as this man hung for the murders of Sarah's father and brothers. He then watched the man, or rather the ghost of, William Conners disappear into thin air. From then on, his ghost was often seen placing flowers on Sarah Dillion's grave and in room number fifteen of the hotel.

Another thirty years later, the mines played out and the small town of Gold Dust became quite literally a ghost town. All the townspeople left and moved forty miles away to the cattle town of Glendale. This included the late Sarah Dillion's two younger brothers and their children. It was said that the only remaining resident was that of the late William Conners.

Chapter Two

One hundred years later, a man named Everton Conners, a desendant of William Conners, bought the ghost town of Gold Dust from the state. Everton turned it into a working dude ranch with visitors from all over spending hundreds of dollars just to spend a week in the old ghost town and to have a chance to see the ghost of William Conners. Everton even hung pictures that he had of William up in room number fifteen and one in the sitting room of the hotel. The only surviving picture of Sarah Dillion was hung on the opposite wall of the sitting room.

One summers day, a young woman arrived at the dude ranch. Her arrival caused every member of the staff to drop what was in their hands and stare. Even Everton himself couldn't help but gasp, "Oh my God!", as she walked in. "Hi," said the young woman, "my name is Sarah Holt. I believe have a reservation for the week." It took the young woman behind the counter several seconds to answer. "Uhhh, yeah, sure," she said, shaking her head in disbelief. Turning around to Everton she asked, "Mr. Conners, sir, which room shall I give her? All of them but you know which and number 20 are full." "You know which one to give her," he said still staring at Sarah. Smiling, the young woman handed her a key and said, "Second floor, third door on your right, ma'am. Number Fifteen."

Once in her room, Sarah thought to herself, "What is with everyone here. They all act as if they have seen a ghost." This behavior continued the rest of the day and into the night. Finally, having had enough, Sarah decided to go to bed but, her night wasn't any better. Several times during the night she was awoken by either someone touching her face or calling her name. It was morning the last time she heard her name being called. She decided dressed and then find Everton. She was going to find out what was going on.

Not being able to find him, Sarah sat down to breakfast. Even now, some of the other guests were starting stare. "May I join you," came a plesant male voice. "Why yes," Sarah said looking up at Everton, "I've been wanting to speak with you all morning." He sat down at the table with her and smilingly stared. "I don't mean to be rude," Sarah said, "but why the hell is everyone staring at me. I mean, even you have stared at me from the time I arrived here." Looking down at his food, Everton chuckled. "I'm sorry for that Sarah. It's just that, well... I think it would be easier to show you than it would be to tell you."

After breakfast, Everton led Sarah into the sitting room and showed her the picture of William Conners. He then told her the story of what had happened here in Gold Dust one hundred and fifty years ago. "Now," Everton said, "too show you the reason that everyone is starting at you." Everton walked Sarah across the room. Pointing at the picture of Sarah Dillion, he said, "This, Miss Holt, was Sarah Dillion." Sarah looked up at the picture and said, "Oh my God! I am the mirror image of her." "Yes, Miss Holt, you are," he said smiling.