Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-19-2001, 02:44 PM
nunosl

Smile It was just a nightmare!

5H57 AM

... I then I wake up again, all wet with cold suet after another nightmare!
Since two days ago it's every night the same thing: I fall asleep and then the nightmare comes... It must be my nervous, just thinking that those two girls combined a date with me in the beach. Of course, Linda didn't want to, but Gale and Corrie made her change her mind.

So, in a few hours I would be able to see their sensual bodys. I don't expect to see lots of their bodys, but who knows?, maby this time my luck changes.

9H00 AM

My clock starts to remind me that it's time to get up, since in less than an hour the girls will pick me here at home.
I strip my pijama and went to shower. Thinking on them I could not resist to caress my dick until I violently shoot lots of giz.

9H52 AM

The door bell rang and I opened the door. There they were. Corrie with a blue sundress, and under it was clearly visible one electric blue bikini. Lisa had bermudas and a large t'shirt, all white. Under that glorious white I could see a green bikini. I picked up some food and drinks, my towel and we went to the beach.

10H37 AM

We were the first to arrived at the beach, and the girls told me that it was normal that the beach remain like that all day: empty.
With that statement I felt that maby today my luck really had changed!
We found a nice spot, near some rocks that provides us some protection to the wind and eyes of others...
We lay down our towels, open the wind shell that provide some protection to the sun, and started to strip.
I quickly take my shirt being only with my shorts on.
Corrie with a sensual move dropped the sundress down, revelling one sensual body only covered with that electric blue bikini.
Lisa, take off the bermudas but didn't take the shirt off. Corrie pressed her to do so, but she insists that she was cold and later on it will take it off.
Corrie then grabed the suntan oil and asked who wants to make her back. Since Lisa didn't want to mess her hands, it was me the lucky guy...
Old 10-19-2001, 08:18 PM
nunosl

NOTE

This thread was a reply to the "Posing nude" story. Be free to keep writting the adventures of David, Lisa, Corrie and Gale.