Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-05-2001, 07:30 AM
dobbydog

Exclamation Posing nude

I am currently a junior a small western college in the Dance Department. I got into the department on a scholarship which paid for my tuition but fell short of leaving me any money over for other necessities. So I had to make do with odd jobs and such. Anyway I was just finishing up a rehearsal when I passed by the department bulletin board and I noticed a small sign that advertising for a model for life poses. Now I had never done this type of thing before, but I was pretty desperate. So later that day I called the number on the paper and was only able to reach an answering machine. I left them my number and some basic information about me. Later when I came back to my room there was a message on my answering machine with a woman saying that she would like me to pose and the time and place for me to come. I was very exited. This job paid twenty dollars and hour and if this worked out I could get steady work and it would really make a difference monetarily.
The next day I showed up at some art store. I walked in and asked the woman at the front desk if I was at the right place. She told me I was and that I should go downstairs to the studio. I did as she instructed and went downstairs where I encountered six women setting up their equipment. I should mention that they were all in their forties. I don’t know why but I began to feel uncomfortable and a little nervous. I mean they were around my moms’ age. I was greeted by Gale who was the organizer of the group. She was very nice as she introduced me to all of the other women. She then usurered me over to the posing platform and instructed me to remove my clothing. I told her that this was my first time posing and that she should let me know if I’m doing anything wrong. She told me not to worry that I’m in good hands and that she’ll take good care of me. Then she added that I shouldn’t worry if I become erect. That it’s completely normal and that I shouldn’t be embarrassed by it.
I couldn’t believe that she said that. Now she put the idea into my head and I would have to use all of my concentration to keep from getting an erection.
I slowly began to disrobe, and when the moment of truth came, when I was about to peel off my underwear, I hesitated. Gale noticed this and came over to me. “Here, let me help”, she said. And with that she rolled my underwear off of me exposing a semi- erection. “Nice, very nice”, she muttered giving my body the once over. “I’m going to oil you up with a slathering. It makes you muscle definition better”. Then she walked over to the cabinet and retrieved some baby oil. She poured a substantial amount into her palm and then began to apply it to first my back and then my buttocks then my legs. I wasn’t facing her or the ladies at this point but while she was applying the oil to my buttocks I became fully erect. I was ofcourse mortified. “O.K., done. Now turn around and let me do the other side”. Slowly I turned around displaying my fully erect penis to all the women. You could feel the silence. I don’t believe anyone was breathing at this point.
“I’m going to have to oil that up, if you don’t mind?” Pointing to my penis. And with that she poured a liberal amount of oil into her palm and took hold of my sex. She began a slow yet firm stroke in front of all the women. I was getting dangerously close to climaxing. In fact my testicles had risen up into my abdomen. Then just as my breathing had become ragged, she removed her hand and said that we should get started.
The first pose that she had me do was sitting on a small stool with my legs fully apart and my hands on my waist. This was more a pose to show off my full erection. I just tried not to meet any of the women’s eyes. I felt the large vein along the underside of my penis throbbing. The women then began to sketch me.
A moment later I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. The I was greeted by two young women in their late teens. “Oh, high mom. Carrie and I are going to the movies, we’ll be back later”. Then they both looked over at me and their eyes dropped down to my groin. Then they looked back up trying not to show their embrassment. I didn’t want to even look at them, but I did notice that one girl was wearing those spandex type pants and a spandex top that you could easily see her erect nipples.
Before the two girls left the studio, Carrie whispered: "Well, I`ve always wanted to try nude painting. Can´t we stay here and have a try, if your mother doesn´t mind, Lisa?" As Lisa wasn´t keen on going to the movies either, she asked her mother Gale whether the two girls could join the class. Of course, Gale didn´t mind and told them to take some pencils and to have a seat. Then I saw how hot these two babes were: Carrie had long blonde hair, was 5´3" tall and wore a thin top and green shorts. Moreover she had beautiful tits. Lisa had black hair, a giantic ass and was 5`4" tall. After they had sat down, they started drawing me. I could notice that Corrie was very excited and also a little embarassed, whereas Lisa had already got used to the sight of naked men. With now nine women sitting in front of me and staring at me and my rock hard member, I was desperately trying not to explode. But 2 minutes later the first drop of precum was clearly visible on the head of my penis. Some of the painters simply smiled at me. When I looked to Carrie, I saw her lovely errected nipples and even a little wetness between her legs, I could no longer endure and erupted: Suddenly I shot a big amount of sperm straight into the air. It fell down on the floor. Gale told me I needn´t worry. She said it was quite normal for a young man as I was. After that, me penis returned to his usual length. "Oh my God", I thought. I felt so relieved. Then women around continued drawing me as if nothing had happened. Half an hour later, Gale said: "My ladies, our lesson for today is over now. ´hope to see you next week again. Have a nice evening." I was sure that all of them would a have a "nice" evening due to the inspiration I had given them. But Corrie moaned: "Oh, I have not finished yet. What a pity!"
Gale answered: "I have to tidy up anyway. You may go on drawing." But Lisa complained: "Oh no, I´m so bored. And furthermore, I have already finished."
Then Gale had a great idea: "Well, Lisa, be quiet. I also would like to draw our new model. But if you want, you could take off your cloth and pose together with Mark (This is my name!!)." Lisa was not very enthusiastic, but she finally agreed in spite of sitting around and getting bored. She came to me onto the platform and took of her clothing. First she took off her T-shirt ...
Old 09-29-2001, 09:12 PM
dobbydog

Unhappy

I could see her nice firm erect B-cups jutting right out there. Then she slowly slid off her pants. WHOOOO! to my surprise she had a full erection too! What the fuck is this!, I yelled and then lokked around the room to see the most horrific sight I'd ever seen. Each of the "women" in the room had wipped out a throbbing penis and they were all stroking themselves furiously. I started to run out of the room, but too late... the flying spunk made me slip and fall as I felt hot gobs of cum lading on me from all directions! ...
Old 11-01-2001, 10:43 AM
nunosl

Smile It was just a nightmare!

5H57 AM

... I then I wake up again, all wet with cold suet after another nightmare!
Since two days ago it's every night the same thing: I fall asleep and then the nightmare comes... It must be my nervous, just thinking that those two girls combined a date with me in the beach. Of course, Linda didn't want to, but Gale and Corrie made her change her mind.

So, in a few hours I would be able to see their sensual bodys. I don't expect to see lots of their bodys, but who knows?, maby this time my luck changes.

9H00 AM

My clock starts to remind me that it's time to get up, since in less than an hour the girls will pick me here at home.
I strip my pijama and went to shower. Thinking on them I could not resist to caress my dick until I violently shoot lots of giz.

9H52 AM

The door bell rang and I opened the door. There they were. Corrie with a blue sundress, and under it was clearly visible one electric blue bikini. Lisa had bermudas and a large t'shirt, all white. Under that glorious white I could see a green bikini. I picked up some food and drinks, my towel and we went to the beach.

10H37 AM

We were the first to arrived at the beach, and the girls told me that it was normal that the beach remain like that all day: empty.
With that statement I felt that maby today my luck really had changed!
We found a nice spot, near some rocks that provides us some protection to the wind and eyes of others...
We lay down our towels, open the wind shell that provide some protection to the sun, and started to strip.
I quickly take my shirt being only with my shorts on.
Corrie with a sensual move dropped the sundress down, revelling one sensual body only covered with that electric blue bikini.
Lisa, take off the bermudas but didn't take the shirt off. Corrie pressed her to do so, but she insists that she was cold and later on it will take it off.
Corrie then grabed the suntan oil and asked who wants to make her back. Since Lisa didn't want to mess her hands, it was me the lucky guy...