Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-23-2001, 08:14 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
My Fantasy and Dream

Dream Come True

Finally, fifth hour was over and phy ed just ended. I was prepared to spy on the girl of my dreams. Day after day of gym class i noticed Lisa took her time chaingin well into the lunch hour. Today I was going to find out what took her so long.
I had been in love with Lisa since Kindegarten. My love for her grew enormously over the years, and now being a senior in high school I was simply obsessed. She was something though, about 5'12" with long brown hair, she was somewhere around 115-125 pounds of pure beauty. Her luscious breasts were in the 30b range mounted on her slim frame with a fantastic ass.
I've never seen her bare, and today i might be able to. As soon as our teacher dismissed us I quickly headed to the Men's Locker room and just as fast I changed into my regular clothes. I pretended to be taking a piss in one of the stalls until everyone left, and then I made my move. I looked out and around the corner to see if anyone was coming. Nope, it was all clear. I bolted out of the Men's Locker Room to the Women's Locker Room. Just around the corner, I slowed down and cautiously ented. I looked around the room and saw no one. All I saw were 2 sets of clothing on the floor on each side of the room. I took a few steps forward and then I heard it. I heard *gasps*! Wait, it was more like moans. Thats it someone appeared to be moaning and it was coming from the shower room. I walked acrossed the room to the opening of the shower room and looked in. what I saw almost made me slip and fall over! I saw Lisa! Lisa was standing, naked as a jay-bird against the wall!
What shocked me even more was who else was in there, and wht the other person was doing. It was Sarah, another love of my life. Sarah was on her hands and knees also naked with her face in Lisa's Crotch. Instantly I felt turned on as I watched Sarah lick and Suck on Lisa's precious pussy lips. Sarah moved her sucking and licking up to Lisa's g-spot. Sarah began to make small circles around Lisa's small nub vigorously with her tongue. Lisa was moaning louder every second, and was gasping for breath. Lisa reached down and pushed Sarah's head harder into her crotch. Sarah continued to lick and suck the Lisa's delicate and delicious clit as she reached up with her right hand and shove 2 fingers directly into Lisa's vagina and out and back in again repeatedly. By the expression on Lisa's face she was on the virge of cumming all over Sarah's hand. Lisa let go of Sarah's head and began to fondle her own breasts and nipples. I was hypnotized at the scene which caused me to unzip my pants and pull out my cock without knowing it. I slowly began to stroke the seven hard inches of flesh while I watched Sarah sucking off Lisa. Lisa soon closed her eyes and pinched her nipples as her pussy lips contracted and juices spirted and flowed out of her honey-hole. Lisa shreaked and then moaned as she just finished her orgasm. I silently continued stroking my member while they switched positions. Sarah laid down on the wet shower floor as Lisa moved over the top of her. Lisa kissed Sarah's neck all the way up to her lips. They swapped saliva as they probed each other's mouth's with their tongues! Then Lisa moved downward kissing and licking Sarah's tits and concentrating on her swollen nipples. Sarah began taking deep breaths as Lisa gave attention to her perky tits.

more to come!
Old 10-23-2001, 02:11 PM
Lost without a compass.

as i continued to stroke my throbbing member, lisa began to cum. She threw her head back and reached down grabbing Sarah's head. Lisa smiled with satisfaction, and lowered herself to kiss Sarah. They made out and tongued each others mouths for a few minutes and then sarah laid out on the floor. Lisa lowered her head onto Sarah's well built chest. Her tits were so outstanding looking. Lisa caressed one tit with her hand while ever so elegantly sucking on the other.
I decided that i need a better view of the action that was taking place. I cautiously manuevered to the other side of the room close to the opening of the bathroom. With my cock still in my hand i managed to sit down on a wood bench without disturbing the hot ladies in the shower room. On the other side i had a much better view because the curtain was pulled back further. Lisa was now licking down Sarah's stomach to her cunt. Lisa began to nibbled on sarah's sensitive clit, causing sarah to moan loudly and fondle her own breasts. Sarah moaned while Lisa ate her out and i also moaned softly as i was extremely aroused watching. I then heard a softer moan from behind me. I froze. With my dick still in my hand I slowly spun around on the bench. I was looking directly into the bathroom. One of the stalls had a partially closed door. I looked into it and what i saw almost made me run away with immediate fear. It was the french foreign exchanged student. She is hot as hell, and it turns out that she was a bit hot down south. I figured out what she was doing which made me not want to turn and flee. she had her pants unbuttoned with her hand buried deep in her crotch. She looked right at me and keep on moving her hand in and out.

I moved slowly towards the stall, so i was not to frighten her. I pushed the stall door all of the way open. She stopped for a second and began to say something. I quietly shushed her. I leaned down and i kissed her. I kissed her quick and then i made out with her. She reassured the kiss by kissing back. i kissed down her neck as i caressed her back. I kissed her through her shirt and down to her exposed stomach. i removed her hand from her pants and i licked it clean. As i reached for her hips to slid her pants down she pulled my shirt over my head. after i slid her pants and panties off, i leaned over and buried my face inbetween her legs. she started moaning loudly, as i rubbed my nose against her g spot and probed her honey hole with my tongue. I was so involved with satisfying the french girl that i forgot about what was previously going on. As i continued to eat out the foreign hottie, i felt a hungry mouth sliding over my dick. I pulled away from the sweet and luscious cunt to find that lisa had aggressively moved under me and began to suck on my rod. As lisa was feeding on my cock, sarah had her face buried in lisa's crotch yet again. I went back to eating out Rosaline, the french chick as lisa was satisfying me and Sarah satisfying lisa.
Old 10-23-2001, 03:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Question?

MercuryManiac---If someone was 5'12",wouldn't they be 6'?
I think that you are being overcome;by your Fantasies and
Dreams. Irish
Old 10-23-2001, 07:17 PM
Lost without a compass.

haha, your right, sorry