Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-28-2001, 05:03 AM

Talking First Night Together

Jason had the whole evening planned out. From beginning to end. It would be the most fantastic night of their lives. He would pick Kelly up about seven that evening. They would have a nice dinner at the fanciest restaraunt in town, go to a movie and then things would get really fun. He reserved the room ahead of time. He even made a trip to get the key and put everything in the room that he would need before he went to pick up Kelly.
She would know nothing about any of it until they were already there. He had checked and doubled checked everything. It was all set. Dinner went off wonderfully. Kelly was in a great mood and they even danced a little. The movie was hilarious and Kelly didn’t say a word when he slid his hand down her blouse. She just snuggled up closer to him and enjoyed the feeling. Then things got risky. He told her he wanted to go for a short drive,
he had something he wanted her to see. She had no problem with this. He drove her to the hotel, one of the best in the city and took her to the room up on the eighteenth floor. He
opened the door and let her in. She stepped inside and looked around.
“Jason what’s going on?” She asked cautiously. He moved past her and into the two room honeymoon suite. He faced her, held his arms out and smiled.

“This is all ours for the night. You like?” He asked.
“You rented us a hotel room?”
“Yep. Wanna try out the bed?” She couldn’t beleive it. All this time they had been together and he had never even mentioned having sex. Sure, he groped her occasionally and pinched her ass a lot, and now this!
“Jason?” She said pushing the main door closed. “What brought this on?” Kelly said as she moved further into the room.
“Well, we’ve been together since the beginning of the school year. Almost nine months now, right?” She nodded in agreement as he sat down on the bed. “You and I both agree that sex outside of marriage isn’t a great idea, but sex without love is an even worse idea. Well, I’m very much in love with you. While I don’t want to marry you right now, I have every intention of marrying you once we finish school, if you’ll have me.” He said
pulling a small red velvet box from his pocket and holding it out to her. Kelly stared at him and slowly took the box and opened it. Inside was a small ring with a small diamond on it. She looked from the ring to Jason and back to the ring.
“Are you proposing?” She asked, not really beleiving it. Thinking she had misheard, or was mistaken, about what he had just said and done. Sure she mis-read the signs. Without a word spoken, Jason slid off the bed, placed one knee on the floor, took
her small hand in his and looked up at her.
“Yes, I’m proposing. Kelly, will you marry me?” He said a sincere smile on his face and hope in his eyes. “The diamond is small. I’ll get you a better one when I have the money. But it is real gold.” He said, trying to convince her of his sincerity. Kelly couldn’t
speak. Her eyes moved from the box, to the ring, to him, to the bed and back again. She felt like she was about to pass out. She pulled her hand away and sat down in one of the chairs to avoid falling down. “Kelly?” Jason said quietly. Deathly afraid of what she may say. She looked at him and for a second forgot his name.
“Jason.” She said almost as a question. Jason rises up and sits back down on the bed.
“So, what’s it to be?” He asked. “Are you going to put on the ring or not?” he asked
staring at the now closed box. Kelly stared at him and then down at the box. She opened it again and pulled out the small ring.
“It’s beautiful.” She said, staring at the small band. She then looked up at him, a tear running down her face. “Can...” She couldn’t say the rest. She just didn’t have the heart not to say yes right then and right there. She knew she was in love with him. She knew she wanted to spend her life with him, she even knew she wanted to spend the night with him. But this was happening way to fast. “I need to...” She still couldn’t say it.
“You can think about it if you want. As long as it’s not your way of blowing me off.” He said, figuring out what she was trying to say. She just nodded her head.
“Yeah, Need to think about it.” She said finally.
“Okay, I guess the next question is then, do you want to stay here or go back to the dorms? I have a few more things planned if we stay here. I really want to do this.” He asked, almost begging. She slid the ring back in the box and snapped it closed. Stood up, came over to him and sat down next to him on the bed.
“I do love the ring Jason. And I well really think about it. I do love you and yes, I do want to stay here for tonight.” She said with a smile. Jason looked up at her and smiled then leaned over and kissed her pretty, pink little lips.
“Good. Here, give me that.” He said and snatched the small ring box away from her. He stood up and went to the nightstand. “I’m going to put it in here. If you decide you want it, just put it on. If not, well then, don’t forget it in the morning.” Jason placed
the small red box inside the top of the three drawers.
Jason went back to Kelly and held out his hands. Kelly took them and he pulled her up off the bed and into his arms. He kissed her passionatly and then looked into her beautiful green eyes. "I'm going to make love to you all night long. I dropped off a few surprises before I picked you up this evening." He points to a red sports bag in the corner. "Now, here's what I want you to do...