Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-10-2001, 02:26 PM
Joel-5248

Thumbs up The Beach

day at the beach.....

This Story is half way true, I added the orgy part for your enjoyment, and yes the names are true, this was exactly 6 years ago

A few years ago, and my friends decided to try something new, we decided to go to a nude beach. At first Josh, and Joey were a no go, but when I told them I got Sammi, and Miranda to go they couldnt wait so on the last day of school when all went home, and packed up. After we were all finished packing up, we got on our bikes, and road away, on the way there we stopped at nicole's house to run the idea threw her, she quickly decided, so all 6 of us road to the beach.
When we arrived I quickly ran into the water undressing as a ran, my 6inch cock flapped up, and down, as I run quickly after me, came Sammi, Then Josh, then Nicole, then Joey, Then miranda, and I swear Sammi had the most perfect body in the world, I swear they had to be at least a D-cup, Miranda, and Nicole weren't bad either, but Sammi, well I couldnt help myself but to stare at her.
"Joel!!!!" Sammi Shouted. "Quit drooling over me, you pervert". Joey, and Nicole were quickly playing around on the sand, as Josh, and Miranda were splashing each other. I tagged Sammi. "You're it" I said, Giggilling, I quickly swam away, and she chased after me. When I turned around she pounced on top of me, causing my erect dick to rub against her thigh, and upper leg. She was in shock, sure I didnt have the longest dick in the world but it was average length for a kid my age, only being 13. "My god Joel" she said eagerly. All I could do was stand their with my mouth open. She asked if she could touch it, at first I was hesitant, but then I said "ummmm.... a..al..alright, I guess". She slowly wrapped her hand around as much of it as she could. I started to moan softly as she carassed my cock. I almost came right there, I pushed her hand away, and kissed her softly, Her tits smashed against me, and my cock bobbing between her legs, she swam backwards, and floated on her back spreading he sliky smooth legs, and when she did I saw, perfection, her cunt lips were tight, and she shaved, I slowly walked forward, and got between her legs, I grabbed her hips, and pushed forward, she started to moan, in pain, by the time I was all the way in her she was in tears, I slowly wiped her tears away, and pulled back, letting my cock's head stay barried in her tight pussy, I slowly starts to move myself back, and forth. "Oh god Joel, don't stop" she said with her eyes closed, I started to pick up the pace, I moaned louder, and louder as I pound my cock into her virgin pussy. "Oh god Sammi, you don't know....how long I've waited for this." I moaned softly. Josh, Miranda, nicole, and Joey were watching.
Sammi started to shutter, and scream loud, and as I felt myself stiffen up inside her I let out a huge load, that filled her pussy, I lifted up by the shoulders, my dick still in her, she wrapped her arms around me, and we kissed, we all swam back to shore, and sat in the sand, me and Sammi cuddled, and much to our surprise when we turned, miranda had Josh's cock all the way down her throat, and her head was bobbing up, and down, as for Joey, and Nicole. Yep, thats right nicole was on top of Joey, riding him.
Before I could turn my head back to Sammi, I felt her warm, wet lips on my cock, and her head was bobbing up, and down. at first she was gagging, but after a few seconds she was sucking my cock, like she had been sucking cock her whole life. Much to my joy, Josh didnt last long, and Miranda, needed some more action, Sammi lifted her mouth from my cock, and kissed Miranda, and then Sammi helped Miranda onto my cock, and she was riding like I pro, she wasnt as tight as Sammi, but it was still one hell of a joy. I layed back, and Sammi quickly sqautted, and offered her tasty, pink pussy to me, and I was damned if I wasn't gonna accept it, I slowly licked up, and down Sammi's Cunt, "Oh yes, Joel, Fuck me" is all I could hear as Miranda was screaming it everytime she slid down my cock, as Miranda started to bounce up, and down my cock faster, and faster I knew she was at her limit, and I shot my cum deep inside her pussy, and as soon as Miranda caught her breathe she slowly slid off, and Sammi quickly slid down me, and took her rightful play on my cock, and I exhuasted, was limp I couldnt get hard, I knew she was upset, and Miranda had already started playing with joey, and nicole was breathlessly laying there asleep. Josh offered to give Sammi a "ride", and just as soon was she on his cock, slowly riding back, and forth, and after a few minutes we were all laying there together... we took a break, and then went on to pick up some lunch, and then went to my house, we had a slumber party, and let me tell you first hand there was no sleeping that night

You can add to the story if you want but I will post the Slumber party