Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-08-2001, 12:51 AM
dobbydog

shopping excursion

It was late and I wasn't sure I'd make it before the department store closed. Damn, I was leaving the next morning for vacation and I wanted something new, something sexy. I thought for sure that this was finally the trip where I was going to get to spend some time with him. Surely he would have some time away from work. If so, I was going to get him alone and I wanted something very sexy.

The girl at the counter barely glanced at me while I sorted thru some lingerie. I grabbed a couple of items to try on and slipped into the dressing room. I dropped my purse to the floor, slid my jeans down my hips and pulled off my shirt. "Mmmm, this purple one might do nicely."

I slipped off her plain, white bra and leaned forward to tuck my full, 38D breasts into a sheer, push-up lavender bra. The silky fabric was soft against my breasts. I looked in the mirror admiringly. My breasts created a nice cleavage, and my nipples peeked thru the sheer fabric. "I like it," I thought. "And he'll like it." I pulled off my underpants and slipped into the matching bikini panties.

As I looked in the mirror, I heard some rustling on the other side of the curtain. "Miss? Can I help you with something?"

"no, thanks. Just looking for some new lingerie."

Katie, the salesgirl, peeked thru the curtain. "I'm Katie, hey - that looks nice. I saw you looking thru the lingerie and brought you a couple of things to try."

I was a bit surprised at the personal service - not typical here at this store - but Katie had brought some pretty things. It was slow - I figured she was bored.

Katie immediately took control of the situation, advising me with regard to color and style for my figure. "You have great breasts, you know. Very full and firm." Katie's eyes lingered on my breasts.

I felt a bit awkward but tried to ignore it.

Katie continued to offer advice, showing me the items she had brought in. Katie pulled out a sheer red set and announced, "This is perfect for your green eyes."

I struggled a bit with the hooks on the back of my bra and Katie reached to help. "Let me get that." And Katie quickly unhooked and slipped off my bra. The chilled air in the room perked my nipples and I thought for sure that Katie's eyes glanced just a bit too long. BUt Katie continued to chat...it had been a slow night, no one around but her and the security guard Dennis. Boy, it would be great when things picked up, etc.

Katie reached around me to position the bra properly. She hooked the clasp, but seemed dissatisfied, and reached her hands around me again to adjust the cups. The heel of her hand gently brushed against my now hard nipple.

I was startled by the quiver I felt in her pussy.

katie's hand brushed across my nipples again. I just stood there -- there's no denying this. This girl is playing with my nipple. I was astonished. Katie was younger than me. Maybe 22 or 23 to my 35. Katie had blond hair, and blue eyes, and a pert little cheerleader look.

Katie continued to chat. "How do you keep in such good shape? You must work out." The heel of her hand was still rubbing the cup of the sheer bra, as if to fan out some imaginary wrinkle. "Some guy is gonna get awful lucky. You look amazing."

"Thanks. I haven't seen him for awhile. He's been out of town for weeks. Working. It gets really lonely."

"Try these panties on to see the whole look," Katie was saying, and she pulled down my pants in one movement. "These will look great."

I couldn't believe I was half naked in front of this young salesgirl. And feeling quite horny. My nipples were sticking out like crazy, my pussy getting wet. I had never been with a woman, or even considered it really, altho I had sometimes fantasized about it.

Katie's hand stroked my ass as she pulled up the panties. "Well you won't be lonely long. Look at you." She smiled as she looked in the mirror at me.

And no wonder. The red was great. The tops of my breasts flowed out of the bra, my nipples hard and poking thru the sheer fabric. The cut of the panties was perfect for my rounded hips and flat stomach. They were high cut and made my legs look so long.

"You look amazing....No doubt he will have his hands all over you. Who wouldn't?"

I caught her looking at me again, and she reached her hand up to straighten my strap. "I bet you're a real firecracker in bed. Like to have some attention, huh? A hard mouth on your nipple, a wet tongue in your pussy."

I just stood there. Did I hear what I thought I heard?

"Oh, don't look so innocent. you left your curtain spread for me, what were you thinking? Wanted to give me a little glance, hey? Well I like what I see." Katie took my chin in her hand. "How about a little taste of something different?"

Her mouth was instantly on mine, hard. This young, beautiful girl was kissing me, her tongue probing my mouth, exploring, darting in and out. She continued to kiss me, my cheek, my neck, down to my breast. Her tongue circled around my nipple, straining thru the fabric. She took my nipple in her teeth, and traced it over and over with her tongue.

As she tasted my mouth, her hands stroked my sides, my ass. My knees were weak, I thought I was gonna fall over. She pushed me into the chair and pushed my legs open as she continued to such and lick on my nipple. "Hunny, this is gonna be so good, you're gonna wonder what you ever wanted a man for."

Her hand stroked up my thigh, slowly. i could feel myself dripping ...

Her hand reached inside the crotch of my wet panties, just barely teasing me. She pushed and stroked hard on the outside of my panties. I couldn't sit still. I moaned. I moaned louder and she played.

"God you are so wet, you whore. You like this, don't you?"

I moaned again. "Oh my God," I sighed.

She stroked my pussy slowly, deliberately. "This is my pussy now. You realize that? You are mine. Whenever, however I want you." She pushed a finger deep into my pussy. "You are mine."

Her mouth left my breasts, licked the inside of my thigh, and then her tongue found my pussy. She made her tongue hard, and teased me. She made it flat and soft and teased me. She flicked and nibbled on my clit. All the while, finger fucking me, harder, and deeper.

"mmmmmmmmmmmm"

"mmmm is right, you whore. you will come for me. then i will teach you about eating pussy. you will eat mine."

my hands reached up and found her breasts. I unbuttoned her blouse, her perk young breasts peeking out of her bra. I stroked them...god, so soft. I'd never touched another woman's breasts.

Her tongue continued to tease me, taunting me. I was on the verge of exploding when I looked up and saw a security guard, with his cock in hand, peeking thru the curtain. . .
Old 11-21-2001, 06:47 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Being a Security Guard in a store was a crap job, but it was some money that I could put into my University fund. The only perk of the job was the small CCTV camera I had installed one night in the women's changing rooms. Often on a lonely shift I would watch the live show or a tape of what had been going on, or coming off, during the day.

I had taken the opportunity to sneak a peek at the screen when I had noticed a rather attractive woman taking some lingerie into a cubicle. To start with it had just been a strip show, I'd felt my cock stiffening as she had revealed her sexy body to me, but then....WOW christmas and all my birthdays at once!! I knew Katy was a stunner and that she was always dropping hints about her sexuality, however I couldn't believe my eyes. As I watched her seduce the customer, playing with her tits and then slowly licking and nibbling at her pussy, my erection almost burst through my uniform trousers.

Leaping to my feet I rushed to the Lingerie department undoing my flies as I ran, as I got to the changing rooms I could hear moaning from behind a curtain, holding my cock in one hand I pulled the curtain back. Katy shot me a look like daggers "What do you want?" she said "Fuck off".
I hesitated, it wasn't the reaction I'd hoped for, but the customer motioned me towards her, she seemed unable to speak as Katy continued to lap at her clit, resorting to a long moan before grabbing the swollen end of my penis. I stepped closer and cupped one of her breasts in my hand, she started to stroke up and down the length of my shaft, not gently but long hard vicious strokes, her hand slipping off the end as she got faster and faster, my hands on her breasts kneaded and massaged her flesh until I could bare it no longer. Pulling her forward I moved behind her, Katy on her knees was calling me all the names under the sun, Bending the customer slightly at the waist I pushed my cock alongside Katy's finger into a dripping wet pussy. It felt so tight as I pushed myself fully in then as Katy wiggled her finger I started to piston like a train leaving the station............

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Last edited by Glyndwr : 11-21-2001 at 06:49 PM.
Old 11-21-2001, 08:28 PM

FANTASTIC STORY GOOD JOB.
Old 11-25-2001, 04:36 AM

My head was reeling with the new sensations I was feeling. What started as a simple shopping trip was quickly becoming the most erotic sexual encounter I'd ever experienced.
The security guard's 9 inch cock inside me, Katie's expert tongue. I felt her tongue explore me, lapping up my wetness. She placed her thumb on my clit and rubbed back and forth. She glared at the security guard who pushed her away. He began to enter me with great fervor, and i moaned as i felt his hard cock fill me up. i quickly got on top, and rode him, my tits bouncing up and down, the bra long since on the dressing room floor. He put me on my back and was fucking me, when I saw katie's dripping pussy near my mouth. i eagerly lapped up her pussy juice, savoring the new taste. i quickly found her clit and began to suck on it as she rocked her pussy in time to my tongue. She began to fuck my tongue as she moaned louder and louder. My sucking began to grow faster as he rode me harder and harder. His dick hit my g spot with every thrust and I grabbed his tight ass as I felt myself losing control. I orgasmed, my body trembling uncontrollably as his hot cum spurted inside of me and Katie cumming on my eager tongue.
Katie moved down to my spent pussy and lapped up our cum. He went to my nipples and began to suck on them in a circular motion. I began to grow excited once again as my breath came out in ragged gasps...