Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-01-2001, 06:06 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to rollergrl
Thumbs up Friends house

Saturday a good friend of mine gave me a call, to see if I wanted to
come
over for a swim. She lives with her brother, but he would be gone for
most
of the day, so we would have the pool to ourselves. It was amazingly
hot
and a swim sounded just perfect. I through my swim suit in my bag and
just
ran over there in a white T-shirt and cutt off shorts. When I got to
her
house, a note on the door said to just come around back. I went to the
back
fence and opened it quietly. I wanted to sneak up and scare her. I
peaked
around the wall and to MY suprise my friend was already having a good
time.
She was naked on the lounge chair with her fingers between her legs.
She
was really going at it! I just watched her for a minute and started to
get
quite excited. I could feel the moisture between my legs now and had
to
adjust myself while watching her. I dropped my bag and headed over to
her.
I walked up slowly so she couldnt hear me. Her eyes were closed and her
face
looked so beautiful. I kneeled down infront of her and put my hands on
her
very wet pussy. She jumped a little and then layed back. I started to
work
her pussy for her. My fingers quickly moving in and out and rubbing
her
mound with my other hand. She was in total extasy. The sun was
beating
down on the both of us and I was sweating all over my body. I wanted
to
give her more pleasure, but the heat was too much. I suggestd that she
sit
on the edge of the pool while I jump in. She knew just what I was
getting
at and did as I asked. I jumped in the cool water with my clothes
still on.
I really wasnt thinking about changing into my suit at this point.
She
sat on the edge of the pool with her legs in the water. I swam up
inbetween
her legs and put some cool pool water on her pussy. She said "mmmmm
that
feels so good" I told her "you wait, you will like this even more" I
drove
my face into her pussy and sucked her clit into my mouth. She moaned
loudly
and I continued to lick up her sloppy wet juices. My fingers working
and my
tongue working, her whole body stiffend up and she pushed my face deep
into
her. I licked up her sweet orgasm and she collapsed on the deck. I
got out
of the water and noticed she was falling asleep. Isnt that just
perfect!
Where was mine? I heard a noise from the side wall and noticed her
brother
standing in his short with a huge erection........
Old 05-05-2001, 10:48 PM
Hazeman

.....when I saw you lapping up my sister's juices, it really gave me one of those 'rock hard' erections. As I approached, you said, 'I really need to be pleased, can you help?'. I said, 'Sure, I can help'. This woke up my sister who wandered back in the house. I picked you up out of the water with my muscular arms. As I carried you over to the gazebo, your hands are down my pants stroking my dick. I lay you on the swing and kiss you long and hard while taking off your bikini top and bottoms. I move down to your big tits and begin to massage and suck on them gently. You love this, but you are begging for me to pay attention to your dripping wet pussy. Making my way down, I see that your pussy is ready for about anything. Nonetheless, I still want to taste your juices. As I start licking around your thigh and pussy lips, I slowly start flicking my tongue on your clit. This puts you in a frenzy. You are arching back, rubbing your tits, and begging for me to suck on your clit. After finger fucking you, I finally oblige and direct all attention to your hard clit. After licking it in an up and down motion, I suck on it gently. This gives you that much needed orgasm.
Then I bend you over doggy style and place my dick at the entrance of your pussy. When I slowly stick it in, it like swallows my dick up. Rollergirl, your pussy is so tight, hot, and wet. I go in and out while either massaging your tits or slapping you on the ass. I discover you like me slapping on your ass. As I slap you harder, but not too hard, I notice your pussy getting even tighter around my dick. I know you are close to cumming again. While banging you hard, you reach down and rub your clit. Again, you have a massive orgasm. You then turn to me and say, 'Please cum on me!'. This really turns me on. You turned around and grabbed my dick and started jerking me off while the head of my dick is two inches from your lips. Seeing this puts me over the edge. I squirt all over your lips and chin while it drips on your tits. You rub it all over you tits, saying, 'I love cum on my tits!'. We then put on our clothes and go for a swim. You then say, 'That was great, but now I'd really like you to.........
Old 08-02-2001, 05:09 PM
dobbydog

...call your friend David and ahve him cum over. I felt bad leaving your sister high and dry. I know she has ahd a crush on David for several months and wouldn't mind a little action with him!
Old 08-03-2001, 01:22 AM
dobbydog

"Hey dude, there's a game on today. I saved a spot for you on the couch."

David wiped a dry hand across his well-earned six-pack, sliding the fingers deeper, toward the beige hair under his navel.

"Nah, sorry Joe, I'm about to jack off."

David had never been known for his bluntness.

"C'mon Dave, I promise it'll be worth it."

*click*

David stared at the cordless phone for a second, dick wilting in the cool air. That stiffie was gone with the wind, might as well have some fun, and he missed seeing Kathy. Always packing herself into those string bikinis, teasing with her B-cup tits bared to the world every time she "needed" lotion on her back. Yeah, that's what she needed.

Shrugging, he reached for the nearest pair of shorts and tank top, knowing there could be worse ways to spend a day off.

Once he drove to the big, off-white house, he noticed the front door wide open. Weird. A few steps onto the perfect carpet and the door slammed shut, soft but firm hands on his biceps diverting his attention.

"Kathy?"

Suddenly she was in front of him, a freshly-showered Califonira girl, blue-eyed and blonde with a natural tan. NO tan lines.

"Wh-who are you?"

She smiled, fingers of her left hand tracing his palm, whimpering playfully as she slid his callused thumb into her shaved pussy.

"Does it even matter?"

The bulge in his shorts agreed with her, even if he wasn't sure. She was so wet...not just wet...used, which would explain the shower. His entire being was centered on his thumb, feeling that warmth, tested by adding two more fingers. His penis had been exposed for an indefinite period of time when he finally realized she was stroking him.

"I can't do this to Joe."

She laughed, a bubbly sound as she smoothed pre-cum along his shaft.

"Now that would be fun, but nobody's expecting boy/boy."

David shook his head, fighting back the groan when she squeezed his large, free-hanging balls.

"I-I...ugh...not with his..girl..."

Another laugh, accompanied by a thrust against his three clit-close digits.

"You think I'm his girl? No way! We just had some fun."

He let himself groan that time, as her dogged index finger slid across a sensitive underside vein.

She looked so ready, not just teasing like Kathy, when a babe has that gleam in her eyes, David knew it was time for a pounding. Not the best location, but there were floors and tables all around, bedrooms upstairs, and unless she had Joe bound and gagged upstairs (totally strange mental image), he had to have known about this.

With a tug David pulled her to him, exploring her minty mouth with his tongue, her tongue sliding underneath his. Determined female hands through his hair tore away the clip, letting the long brown locks cascade over his broad shoulders. He pinched the vaginal bud now pressed so close against his thigh, her moan of pure passion muffled into his chest.

Again she took control, this girl with no name or inhibitions, yanking his arms upward to slip his tank off. She then led him toward the living room couch, literally by his cock, her nimble fingers making circular patterns over his flared head.

Shorts, shoes, and socks kicked off clumsily, David let himself take a relaxing breath soon as her hot tongue flicked against his erect nipples, leaving teeth marks as souveniers before she continued downward. Family photos, big-screen tv, glass doors leading to poolside, magazines on the coffee table, Joe's ancient, crusty black sock beside an armchair. Signs of home. This was someone else's home.

His vision blurred from pure pleasure, the ultimate pleasure of a slick mouth around his cock.

Instead of the thought repulsing him, David yelled a loud curse, so turned on, so amazed at this gorgeous mystery babe deep-throating him in his best friend's house, when anybody could walk in.

He looked down at his spread thighs, riddled by scratches and love bites. One hand rolling his hairy nuts as her other five pleasure providers varied between tugging at her tiny rosebud nipples and vanishing into the damp center between her legs. His hands were busy in her hair, occasionally jerking for her to suck faster, mostly carressing out of appreciation.

Close, close, OH GOD, he shut his eyes, threw his head back,

"Joe said..."

David felt the delicious cocoon around his cock leave long before he saw Kathy standing in the hall, dressed in a white cotton bathrobe, fresh from her shower. Big day for showers in this house.

The enigma babe stood between them, hand on her hip, smiling a cum-stained smile.

"Surprise!"

David knew he should feel embarrassed, or furious, but all he could feel was freedom, freedom that he could have control of this situation. He grinned, licking his lips for a flicker of a second.

"Is this some kind of joke?"

Kathy looked angry, but she hadn't taken her eyes off his proud, bobbing dick. He slapped the base with a hand, watching it jump, watching a small white spot of cum fly out. Encouraged by her inability to move or speak, he turned to face the back wall, letting her get an unclothed look at the bubble butt she'd "accidentally" brushed against a few too many times.

When he turned again, the mystery babe had gotten the bathrobe half off, mouth clamped onto Kathy's long, luxurious neck, fingers scratching Kathy's large brown areolas.

David walked toward them, slowly, taking a mental picture to last a lifetime. When he finally reached his destination, he balanced his penis tip delicately near Kathy's entrance, slowly sliding his hardness up and down, down and up over those slick lower lips, hoping to drive her as mad as she'd driven him.

Her entire body shook at the combined efforts of two genders working on her beautiful form. His mouth brushed against her ear, light stubble scraping her smooth skin.

"Kathy...you're mine."

Old 09-07-2001, 04:15 AM
dobbydog

The girls decided to head back out to the pool fir some more pussy licking. Joe and Dave sat there to watch the game. Botht were still very horney so Joe pulled out his erect cock and started to jerk off. Dave liked what he saw and did the same. As they got turned on even more Dave approached Joe and fell to his knees...
Old 09-07-2001, 11:42 AM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
ewwww, why must the story always flip around like that into some gay shit?
Old 09-07-2001, 12:48 PM

Send a message via AIM to Irish Send a message via Yahoo to Irish
Friends house

Mercury Maniac---I feel the same way.It wasn't bad until that
male on male thing.To each his own but that personally turns me
off.I can take female to female but not male to male.My wife says
that it is just the opposite if you're female. Irish
Old 09-07-2001, 11:28 PM
Lost without a compass.

Send a message via Yahoo to Mercury_Maniac
i know i was really turned on by this story until the guy and guy thing started and as soon as i saw that i scrolled down and made my above post, and then i went out of that thread.
Old 09-19-2001, 12:02 PM
dobbydog

hi I really like roller girl who started this story... she is a honey..

here;s a true story that happened to me when i was 18 y/olds

had been up to the mountains at my brothers camp for the weekend as was headed home, driving alone in my car.....

going out of town I picked up a hitchhikers that was older maybe 35 or so.....

as we drove he started talking about his weekend what a great time he and his buddy had fucking this girl all week end.

well at 18 the word fuck caused me to have a hard on so soon I had a stiff cock in my pants.

all of a sudden his hand was rubbing my cock through my pants.....so the next thing that I knew he had suggested that we stop and we found a seculed spot. since it was still day time.

we got out of the car and i leaned on the car and he took out my fat hard on and sucked me off..... wow my very first blow job and it was great unforunatly I am sure I shot quick and shot a big load but he never missed a suck and drank it all....

True story..... but I didnt have enough sense to find out where he lived or to get a phone number.... becuase I would have drowned him in cum if I could have hooked up with him.

Bye Ed
Old 09-29-2001, 09:04 PM
dobbydog

Talking

Suddenly dave realized that he was sucking off Osama Bin Lauden!!!! He quickly finished him off and then wiped out an Uzi and drilled him through the head.