Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-19-2008, 02:14 AM

The spy who loved me ch.2

The next day began with the usual rushing about, breakfast for the kids and my husband. I had pushed aside thoughts of the previous days events out of my mind. This, I thought, was not going to happen again and I would have the surveillence equipment taken out of my son's room. I decided to take the day off from work and take a drive to my favorite spot on the coast where I could read and perhaps find mental clarity. As I sat there, I thought of my husband and his utter lack of sexuality and prowess. At times I found myself wondering how we ever had children. It had been so long since I had what could be considered an adult sex life. I loved him, but I had to admit to myself that I wanted more. Why else did I entertain such dirty thoughts about my eldest son? When I looked at his young, virile body; his hard and erect cock, I almost couldn't contain my inner demons. For the next few hours, I wrestled with my feelings back and forth. I headed back for home about three hours before anyone else would be there. I could bathe and get ready for the evening.
As I sat in the warm water, I ran my fingers up and down my pouting pussy lips and brushed my now erect clit. I envisioned my son's cock and the long, white gobs of cum that came out of it. My body wrenched in orgasm spasms.
As I dried off, it occurred to me; what was in that box? It was private, but I had to find out.
My heart raced as I entered his room and went towards his closet. I searched the back of his closet and after a little rearranging, I found a little wooden box about the size of a shoe box. There is no turning back once I open this, I thought. Inside I found several pairs of my panties; all having been worn, and a poloroid picture. It was of me about 15 years earlier, in one of the few sexual experiences I could remember. I was nude on our bed with my knees up and my swollen vagina exposed from between my ass cheeks. How had he found that? He must have dug through some old boxes. Just then a very dirty thought crossed my mind. What if I put a new poloroid in his box? Did I dare expose myself or my secret? My new found sex drive got the better of me and I ran to my room to get my camera. I stripped off my robe and held out the camera at arms length. I blew a kiss into the camera and clicked the shutter. Not bad, I thought, as I looked at the finished product. I hurried back to his room and put the picture into his box before returning it to his hiding place. I was going to hell for this, I was seducing my son!
That evening, my son did his usual disappearing act and I did the same as I raced to the den and the computer that held my little secret. He prepared himself the same way by stripping down and going for the closet. When he opened his little box, his expression changed. He sat on his bed and looked at his new photo. He glanced around the room and threw it back into box, throwing his clothes on as fast as he could. Quickly I logged off, and returned back to kitchen. He came into the kitchen with a look of fear and inquisitiveness.
"Mom,...were you in my room today?" I looked at him with a coy grin and said "Why would you ask?....did I leave something in there?" Ball was back in his court now as we both knew where this was going. "Uh...well....I don't know, it just seemed different that's all." I winked at him," I hope it changed for the better." He looked down and scurried back to his room. The new boldness I felt was intoxicating. I rushed back to the den to see what his real reaction was.
He rushed back to the box and retrieved the photo. His cock was already hard when he pulled it from his pants. He pulled pair of panties from the box and put them to his face as he stroked his beautiful penis. He laid down on his bed and smelled the aroma of my sex through my dirty underwear. God, this was too hot, I said to myself and again jammed my hand into my sloppy cunt. He was so aroused by our little playful banter. We both came at the same time, I composed myself and went back to the kitchen. I really was starting to enjoy this little game of seduction although I had no idea where it would end.
My husband called to say he would be little late, great I thought. I would put this seduction into overdrive. Again I put the sheer gown on and went to my son's room. Knocking on the door, I opened it to see him jump across his bed and through his box into the closet. "Mom....what the fuck?" I stood in the doorway " I thought knocking was good enough". I sat on his bed and couldn't help but notice that my robe had once again fallen open. "son, we don't talk much anymore. I would love to see more of you and talk about anything you want to."
" why the new found interest?" he said.
" It's just that you're going up so fast and I don't want us to drift apart...besides, you're growing into a fine looking young man that I would love to be seen with".
" Mom, your...um...robe is open. aren't you embarrassed?" he said like a little schoolboy.
" Not if you're not..." winking at him. I could see his cock starting to swell and cheeks flush with a mixture of excitement and embarrassment.
"Besides, you've seen me naked before....haven't you."
"I don't know.....maybe a long time ago..." he said, that little liar.
There was no hiding that throbbing meat now, I thought. No turning back, go for it, say what you think! I felt my nipples start to swell and my chest start to rise and fall with my rushed breathing.
" Does it excite you to see mommy like this?"
"Mom!......don't say that!......I don't know what to say"
" Just answer, yes or no" I chided him, now standing up letting my robe fall off and closing the door.
"Can I see your penis?"
" Why?....do you really want to?"
"Yes, at this moment, more than anything" I gasped, my pussy now visibly wet and swollen. He pulled his pants down slowly as if to tease me or perhaps out of shyness. His very erect cock sprung from his pants and slapped against his belly. Drops of ooze hung from the end of his dick as it throbbed up and down.
"Mom....can you touch it?....uh...I mean my penis?"
" How would you feel about that?.....I don't want to scare you or make you feel bad."
I walked forward and wrapped my hand around his hardness. As I stroked him gently, he said " Mom, you have no idea how long I have fantasized about this."
He leaned forward to kiss me, I'm sure I was his first. I passionately sucked on his tongue as years of sexual frustration were released. I needed his cock inside me now, no foreplay needed. I pulled him down on the bed and wrapped my legs around his waist, pulling him into me.
"Mom...... I don't know if I can last...uh......I think I'm going to cum!..."
I was already cumming, it was more than I could bear. I could feel my son's hot cum blasting the inside of my cunt as we layed in a sweaty pile of flesh.
I heard the garage door opening and felt a jolt of terror and disappointment fall over me, my husband was home!