Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-29-2003, 11:23 PM
~Sugar & Spice~

Send a message via Yahoo to sands
The Beach

THE BEACH

He sat by himself on the beach watching her swim. She was incredible in her two-piece swimsuit with the bottoms that tied at each hip. She didn’t know he was watching her. As he watched her swimming, his mind wandered to thoughts of kissing her wet skin, and feeling her almost naked body against his. His cock began to stir in his pants at these thoughts and he realized that he wanted her badly.
She came out of the lake, beads of water glistening on her skin. She walked over to her towel and sat down. Lying back on her elbows, her long hair fell back on the towel, dripping. She lay like this for a few minutes, letting the sun dry her off. All the while, he sat watching her, wanting to devour her.
Finally, she sat up, towel-drying her hair. She stood up and brushed some sand off her round ass. She tuned away from him and started walking toward the restrooms. He was mesmerized by the sway of her hips. She had such a beautiful ass, an ass that was just begging for attention. The cock between his legs was noticing her ass too. The bulge in the front of his pants was aching, bigger with each passing second.
He saw her disappear inside the ladies’ restroom, and an idea stuck him. He’d follow her inside and make his move. Walking toward the restroom himself, making sure no one was looking, he opened the door and snuck inside. There were two stalls inside the restroom, and there was only one set of feet under the doors. He waited by the sink until she came out. She was startled when she came out of the stall, her eyes opening wide. Immediately, he said, “Don’t be afraid. I’m not here to hurt you. I just wanted to tell you that I think you’re beautiful.”
Not quite trusting his words, she replied, “Thank you, I think.”
He noticed that the scared look she had at first was beginning to fade. She was noticing the build of his body. Priding himself on his looks and the hard- as- rock muscles that he worked so hard to maintain, he smiled just a little bit in amusement. “I’ve been watching you all afternoon.” He said. “I just couldn’t help myself. I had to come in here and tell you how hot I think you are.”
“Obviously, you’re telling me the truth.” She answered, moving her eyes toward the bulge in his pants and smiling coyly.
A little embarrassed that his cock was standing at full attention, straining against the fabric, he replied, “It’s a compliment, really. And it’s all yours if you want it.”
“Here?” She asked. “With all these people right outside?”
He stepped toward her, smiling. “Here. I have to have you now!” Placing his hands on her hips, pulling her to him so she could feel how hard his tool really was, he kissed her, his tongue finding its way into her mouth. She didn’t resist, but pushed her hips into his, grinding against his stiffness. A small moan escaped her lips, and her heart raced in her chest.
Pushing her with his body, he guided her into the stall she had come out of a few moments before and closed the door. Once inside, he broke the embrace to step back and admire her beauty. He could see her hard nipples poking out through the fabric of her suit. Her flesh was flushed, and she was breathing rapidly. Bringing his hands to her tits, he started to massage the nipples through the suit, making them harder. She let her head roll back, and closed her eyes. Seeing her pleasure, he reached behind her and untied the strings holding her full tits in. They fell free, and he immediately brought his mouth to a nipple, licking it softly. A shudder ran through her body, and she could feel the crotch of her suit bottom dampening.
Switching to the other nipple, he licked that one softly too, inhaling the scent of lake water and perfume. He ran his hands down her sides until he felt the knots holding the bottom of her suit together. Pulling at the ties, the suit fell to the floor, exposing a perfectly shaven pussy. As he looked at her nude form, it was almost more than he could stand. He lifted her up onto the toilet seat, and gently made her crouch down with her legs spread wide, so her wet pussy was available to him.
He dove right between her legs, burying his face in her crotch, his tongue flicking wildly at her swollen clit. She let out a guttural moan, almost animal-like, pushing her hips into his face. He licked and sucked at her clit, using his fingers to spread the lips wide. She started bucking her hips against his tongue, demanding something harder and faster. As if on cue, he inserted two fingers into her hole, moving them in and out, licking and sucking. When she came, it was a rush of wetness against his chin, and on his fingers. It was all she could do to keep from screaming out in passion.
As the waves of orgasm subsided, he withdrew his fingers and licked them clean, along with what remained on her cunt. She stepped off the toilet, her legs a little shaky. Smiling at him, she said, “Now it’s your turn.” Unbuttoning his pants, she could see a small spot of precum. “Mmmmmm….delicious.” She said. Pulling the zipper down, she knelt in front of him. Letting his pants fall to the floor around his ankles, she pulled his briefs down with them. His throbbing cock sprang free, hard as a rock. Wrapping a hand around the shaft, she started working it up and down slowly. A drop of precum formed on the tip and she licked it off with the tip of her tongue. Bringing her mouth completely around the head, still working the shaft up and down, she sucked gently to get any precum that might still remain. Moving her mouth up and down the shaft all the way to the base, she fondled his balls, making him moan with pleasure.
He was watching her the whole time she was sucking his cock, and she liked that he liked watching her. She slid her mouth up and down the tool, stopping once in a while to flick the tip with her tongue, or to stick the tip of her tongue in the hole. This seemed to drive him wild. When she felt his cock swell even more, she knew he was close, and she stopped. She stood up and kissed him lustfully, fondling his balls. Turning away from him, she placed her hands on the wall behind the toilet and spread her legs, leaning over slightly to expose her dripping pussy.
He didn’t hesitate, and stood behind her, rubbing the head of his cock against her clit. She wiggled her ass against him, and said in a low voice, “Fuck me now.” He spread the lips with both hands and entered her from behind, slowly. She was having a hard time keeping quiet. She wanted it all and pushed herself against his cock. All the way in, he started pumping slowly in and out, long strokes, all the way out, then all the way in. She moved against him with the same rhythm.
She could feel another wave of orgasm building inside her, and she started to move faster, pushing her ass against him harder. He sensed her desire, and matched her thrusts with his own. She came hard, biting down on her lip to keep from yelling out. He could feel the muscles inside her pussy tighten around his cock. It was too much for him. The sound of her orgasm, along with the tightened muscles was sending him over the edge. He pulled his wet, slippery cock out, stroking it quickly. His hot cum spurted across her back, dripping down her ass cheeks onto the floor. She reached back and ran her hand through the sticky fluid, bringing her fingers to her lips. She sucked it off and smiled. With his cock still semi-hard, he rubbed it up and down her ass crack, jumping at the tenderness of the tip. He leaned over and began to lick the cum off her back and ass slowly, gently sucking here and there. They shared his seed until it was gone.
Standing up and facing him, they kissed, the taste of his cum on both their lips. Just then, the door opened and someone came in, going into the stall next to them. They hurried to get dressed, giggling, and trying to be as quiet as possible. He helped her to tie her suit and stepped out of the stall and out of the restroom before the other person came out.
When she returned to her towel on the beach, he was there waiting for her. “Allow me to introduce myself.” He said. “My name is Tony.”
“Nice to meet you, Tony.” She said laughing. “My name is Jena.”
He took her hand and shook it, a mischievous smile on his lips. “Do you swim here often?” He asked.
“Almost everyday if the weather is nice.” She replied.
“Well, if that’s the case, I think I’m going to start swimming here myself. The bathrooms are exceptionally nice here.” He joked, winking at her.
She got up and started packing her things into her bag. It was getting late, and she had to get home. Looking into his eyes, she said “Maybe I’ll see you tomorrow then. I hear it’s supposed to be a very nice day.” With that, she started walking away. She tossed a glance at him over her shoulder. He smiled at her, watching her walk away, that round ass that he had licked just a little while ago swaying back and forth.

THE END

A clear conscience is a sign of a bad memory.