Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-03-2006, 10:27 PM
Having fun in the sun!

If She Only Knew

Today while traveling back home all I could think about was a special lady. I thought about being with her…………….

Her skin felt so soft and perfect as I rubbed my hands over her legs. Her breasts felt perfect as I gently massaged the sides of them as she lay on her stomach. She had goose bumps and her nipples grew hard as I brushed across them. I teased her as I rubbed every inch of her beautiful body.

I gently kissed her feet and work my way up her calves. Slowly moving to her thighs. Then I moved her legs apart to enjoy her. At this moment she understood what licking and kissing actually meant. I drove her over the edge.

She was so excited that she threw me own my back and started licking my balls…making my cock jerk every time her tongue touched me. Moments later I could feel the warmth of her mouth covering me. It turned me on so much that I couldn’t take it. I tried to move her closer, but she pushed me away and licked my nipples while she rubbed my cock.

She moved up to my lips and started suck them…pulling my tongue into her mouth. With her hand she took me and moved my throbbing cock up and down her pussy as to tease me beyond anything I had ever imagined.

After what seemed like ages she slowly put it in her. The wet warmth was almost enough to make me explode. It took all I had to resist. She eased up and down as if time was no issue. Moaning with every thrust she began to move quicker. I could feel her thighs gripping around me tighter. The quivering was something awesome that could not possibly be explained.

Our sweat was merging and I could smell the sweet scent of her pleasure. I grabbed her and turned her on her back. I grabbed her ankles as I thrust myself in her. She grabbed the sheets as if it would help her contain the explosion that was inevitable.

I bent down and ran my tongue over her nipples and moved up to her neck. I grabbed her in my arms and kissed her. The sweat made our bodies slide like ice over each other. I could feel her nipples on my chest and her nice soft breasts pressing against me. She ran her fingers threw my hair as I moved in and out.

When she started to moan I knew I couldn’t take it anymore. I knew she was ready so I moved quicker. We could hardly kiss anymore. She fell back and I thrust a couple of more times. I felt her spray her juices all over me. It was more than I could handle and I pulled out and came all over her breasts. She gently took me in her hand and made sure that I was completely finished.

We rolled over and held each other…until she began to kiss my neck. Then it started all over again.