Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-05-2001, 03:17 AM
Faith

What's gonna happen to me now?!?

I was driving along some crumby American Midwestern road in the middle of nowhere. Checking myself in the mirror I smiled, beautiful 5' 7'', sexy blonde hair, beautiful deep blue eyes, I am gonna dazzle everyone at the seminar I thought. When suddenly my engine started to make crazy sounds and fuck up on me. I pulled over to the side and checked it, it was blowing steam all over. I decided to try and find the nearest town and ask for help.
I musta' walked at least 15 miles when I noticed a large farm. They must have a car I figured so I walked over. It was massive, it had one of those large red brown barnyards with the chicken windvanes on top, classic I thought, must belong to some old timers.
I walked into the barn and overheard a man talking over the telephone about "doing last week's one very well", I said hello.
He turned around, he was big, like 6ix foot 5ive big, with massive muscles and a deadly look in his eyes. I said hello again. He walked over to me. Fearing what he was about to do, I slowly stepped back. I tripped and fell over somestacks of hay. He walked over to me and pinched me on the neck, everything went black.

Waking up I found myself still in his barn, but I was chained, my arms were pulled behnid my back and my legs were locked in some old fashioned device. There was a large chain around my neck which was attached to the wall in front of me.Looking around I found myself in a small round room with no dindows and only one door, loking up I found the room to be very high. I was in the grain silo.
I heard footsteps, is that him? I could see his faint shadow bobbing up and down, and heard his gruff voice grumbling, the sound of a large metal box was banging up against his leg and small lamp he held in the other hand. WHats gonan happen to me NOW?!?