Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-09-2005, 03:28 AM
broken

Send a message via Yahoo to FallenAngel5
No Longer a Fantasy...

I've never written anything like this before, so if it reads a little awkward, you will know why. :) Also, my normal audience is men, so that's the "you"... just my writing style. Enjoy. :)

No Longer a Fantasy...
Katie

We have had many long conversations, at night, in the dark, both of us totally satisfied from lovemaking. It is in these late hours that our conversations reach the most intimate of levels. I don't know what it is about laying in your arms in the dark, but I feel so safe... safe enough to share all of my fantasies with you. I've spelled out all of the details of the typical ones, at least my typical ones... a threesome, but with another man... double penetration... all of my bondage and D/s fantasies... Brad Pitt *grin*... Though I surprised you with one that you hadn't realized, even with the MFM threesome on the table... that I fantasized about you with another man was not really something you thought about. But there was another... something very recent... something you never thought you would hear from my lips.

These were the thoughts on your mind as you drove home from work that Friday. You smiled to yourself, knowing that you were going to fulfill a fantasy of mine. Well, besides the ones that were filled on a regular basis, through our D/s lifestyle. This was different. You were happy for a chance to please me, to reward me with this surprise. I had been very good lately, after all.

You pulled into the driveway and glanced around subconsciously, before letting yourself into the house. You turned a few lights on, checked the mail and the answering machine, pleased to find a message saying that the evening's activities were still on. You climbed the stairs eagerly, two at a time, mind set on your task now. You cleaned the bedroom a little, tidying up and setting some things out for tonight. When the doorbell rang, a smile came across your face... there’s no turning back now...

I pull into the driveway, smiling when I see your car in front of mine, and not noticing the unknown car parked half in front of our house. I go inside and lock the door after myself, going into the living room and closing the shades, smiling to myself as I think that this is something men never seem to think to do. I hear your feet padding through the living room behind me, and drop my hands to my sides. You take my hands and lay a soft kiss on my neck. We go through the typical just-got-home-from-work routine, and then I head to the kitchen, dinner on my mind.

We eat leisurely, the conversation light and easy. As I'm finishing my last bites, I look up at you and notice a strange fire in your eyes. I cock my head questioningly, and you just laugh it off. I figure you probably just have some new flogger waiting for me upstairs, smile to myself, and set to the task of cleaning things up. You follow me into the kitchen, standing behind me. I close my eyes and smile as your hands circle around me, your fingers tracing over my stomach before slipping up to cup my breasts. I can feel your hot breath on my neck, but it's only when I feel your rock-hard erection pressing against the rounded cheeks of my butt that I know something's up. Besides you, that is.

"Sweetheart," you whisper in my ear. "When you’re done here, there are a couple things I want you to do." I nod, knowing that I ought not refuse you. "I want you to go upstairs and beautify yourself… brush your teeth, fix up your hair, shave your pussy..."

Your voice trailed off and I lowered my brow, trying desperately to figure out what you have planned for me. It's rare that you want me completely shaved, I'm usually neatly trimmed and you like it that way. But I just get out a yes, and you step back.

"The only thing is..." you start again, as if you forgot. But I know better. "Don’t go in the bedroom yet. Use the other bathroom."

"Alright." I turn around and watch your ass as you leave. I hear you go upstairs and into our bedroom, my curiosity rightly piqued. I shrug to myself, knowing that I will find out your little surprise soon enough.

Finished with dinner stuff, I wipe my hands and head to the bathroom. I tuck my hair into a shower cap and turn the shower on hot, waiting for the steam to fill the bathroom before I gather my shaving gel and my razor and step in. I sit down on the bench seat and spread my legs wide. I try to erase all other thoughts from my mind, because I know that if I'm not paying attention, then I'll cut myself, and cuts down there are not fun at all.

I start to ease some gel over my lips, working it into a lather and being careful to cover all of my private little bits. I finally nod, satisfied, and pick up the razor. Pulling my lips back and forth, I carefully shave off every inch of my pubic hair, even being careful to get the hair back around my anus. I look myself over the best I can, until I'm positive that I got it all. I stand up and rinse off, relishing in the feel of the hot water pouring over my sensitive skin.

I shut off the water and step out of the shower, toweling off. I find some body cream and start to rub it in, carefully getting it into all the folds of my pussy, so that the skin won't be so angry with me. I nod at myself in the mirror and complete my other tasks, before smiling at the beautiful me that now looks back at me. Then I frown, wondering what to wear. Then I remember a lingerie set that I hid in the back of the linen closet in this bathroom, for such an occasion. I reach in and grab it.

I slip the tiny blue silk g-string on first, loving the way the material feels covering my freshly shaven mound. I eased the string between my cheeks, turning around and checking my ass out before I'm satisfied. I grab the matching bra next, strapping it on then settling my heavy D-cup breasts into the half-cups. I love the way my flesh just about seeps out of the tops, my nipples almost showing. I glance at myself in the mirror and nod, satisfied with what I see. I grab the robe that goes with this set and pull it on, tying it as I leave the bathroom.

I mount the stairs, my apprehension building as I climb each step. "Honey?" I call out as I reach the top. I hear some scuffling in response, and then see you practically bound out of our bedroom door, pulling it shut behind you. I smile when I see the blindfold dangling from your hand, and my worries start to diminish.

"Well don’t you look good enough to eat." I bask in the glow of your praise and approval, and you step towards me, holding the blindfold out. I take the familiar piece of fabric and tie it around my head, fixing it in the knot that we have come to find is the strongest. I settle the blindfold around my eyes and revel in the darkness that now surrounds me. You gently take my hand and lead me down the hallway and into our bedroom. Senses attuned, I hear the door shut behind us and follow obediently as you pull me towards the bed. I sit, and then lay down, doing what you say. I feel the bed shift as you settle next to me, and feel you lower your head to my ear.

"Now baby. This is something you’ve told me that you wanted." My mind races over all of the fantasies that I’ve shared with you. "But if at any point you decide that this is not ok, you know the word." I nod. "Alright. Just go with the pleasure, baby, do what feels right." I settle in, my breath catching in my throat in anticipation. A part of my mind screams Brad Pitt, and I smile at the impossibility. I feel you get up again, then hear a door open and close... our bathroom door, by the sound of it.

The bed shifts again, but this time it's different. It's not you, I can tell. My brow furrows and I hear you chuckle. But not from close enough to be on the bed. What is going on? I feel hands fumbling with the knot on my blindfold, the one you would have been able to open in two seconds. The fingers give up, and start to slip the fabric over my head instead. I squeeze my eyes shut, not sure if I want to see whose hands these are.

"Open those beautiful blues of yours," your voice commands me. I know better than to disregard this statement, and slowly open my eyes, my breath really catching when they focus on the pretty brown-haired head in front of me. I look over at you, shocked, and you just smile, then gesture at what's waiting in front of me. I turn my face back to Katie, your friend from way back.

She leans towards me, and I close my eyes subconsciously, and then I feel it. The softest lips I have ever felt, so different from yours. Soft and yielding... I give in to the feelings, unable to hold back. And when I feel her tongue gently probing at my lips, I part them in response. Her tongue lightly flicks at mine, exploring, running over my lips. Her kiss is different, yet wonderful. I let myself go, and rub my tongue back against hers, playing in that familiar dance.

When we finally pull our lips apart, I let out an audible sigh and Katie giggles. She closes in again, and this time I give it my all, licking at her lips, nibbling and sucking. I am so engrossed in her kiss that I barely feel her lower her weight onto me. Only when my hands find their way to her back do I realize. I pull away gently and smile. This is definitely better than my fantasy.

I feel her hands at my waist, untying the belt of my robe, and I slip my arms from it as she pushes the silk off my shoulders. I hear her gasp as she glances down at my breasts, encased in the blue silk. I need more... Only when I see her smile do I realize that I've spoke these words out loud, and as I lift up for her to reach under me and unhook the bra do I realize how very wet my pussy is and how intensely my clit is buzzing. She slips the bra straps from my arms and casts it aside, leaning down and kissing my chest.

I finally remember that you're watching us, and I can only imagine the sight you must be taking in. Me lying on my back, clad in only my g-string now, legs spread slightly. I'm sure that you can see how wet my pussy is. Add to that the sight of Katie, sitting over me, knees on either side of my hips. I can feel the heat of her sex, and I finally look at what she has on. A little pink peek-a-boo babydoll with a matching thong... she looks so appealing. As she smiles and leans her mouth to my breasts, I forget completely about you again.

I feel her tongue circle my nipple and close my eyes, moaning my response. She switches to my other breast and I feel the skin tighten, knowing how hard my nipples must look. Katie switches back and flicks her tongue at my nipple, just as she cups my other breast and rubs her thumb gently across the tip of that nipple. I gasp, and she goes into full assault, nibbling and sucking, tugging and twisting. I writhe and groan under her, the pleasure gripping my body.

And then it stops. I moan in agony, only wanting my pleasure to continue. I hear her giggle, then feel the weight on top of me shift. My eyes open when I feel gentle pressure on the inside of my thighs, and I glance down, surprised to see her between my legs. I don't know why I am surprised, but I spread my legs slightly before she stops me. I look at Katie questioningly, then smile as I see her reach for the strings across my hips. I lift my ass off the bed as she tugs the tiny undergarment off of me, revealing my pussy to her. It makes me feel so good when I see her look me over and smile.

Katie goes back to pushing my legs apart, and this time I comply more than willingly. My pussy presents itself to her, my lips first sticking together with wetness then parting. I feel no shame that this woman is looking upon the most intimate part of me. I want nothing more than to just close my eyes and feel the sensations, but I know I need to see this. I watch as she slowly leans down to me. I can feel the warmth of her breath as she extends her tongue. I gasp at the first touch, Katie dragging her tongue slowly up my pussy where lip meets thigh.

The pleasure is so immense that I cannot believe it, and I moan my appreciation loudly. She repeats this treatment on the other side of my pussy, replacing the moisture that was there with a different kind. Katie slips her tongue back down, toying at the very outside of my entrance. I gasp, trying to keep still under this assault. And then she plunges her soft tongue into me and my pussy reacts, spasming. I can’t take it any more and throw my head back, closing my eyes. She thrusts her tongue in and out of my pussy several times, and I grab at the bed sheets under me.

I can feel the tension building in my body, and know that an orgasm is quickly closing in. Somehow, Katie knows this. I feel her tongue pull out of my pussy and wait for it to push back in. Instead, I feel her drag the tip of her tongue up the underside of my clit, making me scream as my clit throbs. She grabs my hips and pulls my clit into her mouth, sucking hard. I scream again as my body quakes, spasms ripping through me. My scream dies to loud moans as she continues to suck the orgasm out of my clit, the waves going on for what seems like ages.

I feel her pull away, my pussy spread open, soaking wet and throbbing, and I try to catch my breath. I feel her settle in next to me and wrap my arms around Katie, trying to convey how good I feel. I bask in the after-orgasm glow, loving the feel of her feminine arms around me.

When I have my breath back, I open my eyes and turn to look at her. Katie has her eyes on me, studying my face and smiling. I smile back, then let go of her and pull her up. She glances at me, and I respond only by pulling her babydoll off over her head. Her pert little breasts are so different from mine, and I reach out and caress them as I push her back down. I straddle her legs and lean down, kissing her gently on the lips before moving down.

I calm the nerves in my head, quieting them with thoughts of giving to this woman what she just gave to me. Her nipples are already hard, and I lay my mouth over one, tonguing it gently. This feels so foreign, and yet so right. Her skin is so soft under my mouth, her breasts so yielding. I grasp her nipple between my teeth and pull back gently, loving her gasp as I do, then suck it several times. I give the same treatment to her other breast, loving her girly sighs and moans in response.

I can't wait any longer, even though I know that I should, and I move south, tugging her thong off as I do. Her pussy is different from mine, too, though I don't know why I'm surprised. Her long inner lips fold her whole pussy open, inviting me in. This is an invitation I can't refuse. I lean down and get my first smell of a pussy other than my own. Again, different, but good. I plant a soft kiss on Katie's shaven mound. She responds by spreading her legs wider. I can see the wetness glisten on her lips, and, through my apprehension, I want to taste it.

I lower my mouth, and lick around the edge of her outer lips. I hear her moan, but pay no attention, my mind only on the taste of her pussy. I have tasted my own before, but nothing prepared me for the taste of another's. I cannot even explain it. I lick back down and tease her opening, pulling her juice out on my tongue. I savor the taste, and suddenly I become ravenous. My whole world is Katie’s pussy.

I lick at her long inner lips, sucking first one, then the other into my mouth, nibbling on them ever so gently. I spread her open, noticing her hard little clit pointing at me. I can almost see it throbbing, and I can't help but give it a quick lick. I feel her shudder under my mouth. But I need more. I harden my tongue and push it inside her. I swirl my tongue around, loving the taste and feel of Katie's pussy on my tongue. I thrust my tongue into her, trying to get as deep as I can.

Her moans suddenly fill my head, and I want nothing more than to make her cum. I pull my tongue out of her, replacing it with two of my fingers instead. I start to piston them into her, my tongue set on another target. Katie's clit glistens before my eyes, and I start to drag my tongue slowly up and down it. I hear my name cried out, and thrust my fingers faster into her pussy. I can feel her muscles grasping at me. I lick faster at her clit, my tongue a blur. As her body starts to shake, waves ripping through her pussy, I pull her clit into my mouth and suck as hard as I can. She screams so loud I fear our neighbors can hear her, but I don't stop. I suck and suck at her hard clit as she cums, spreading her wetness everywhere.

I finally let her clit slip from my mouth, and as her moans die down, pull my fingers from her sopping pussy. I slip my wet fingers into my mouth, sucking all her cum off of them, then move up and lay down next to her. As we hold each other, I glance over at you and grin when I see your chest covered in cum, your cock hanging between your legs. You smile and wink at me as Katie and I drift off to sleep.
Baby I’m your slave
I’ll let you whip me if I misbehave
Tie me to the bedpost
I like it rough
cause I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all