Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-06-2008, 06:59 PM
Causer of Unrest

God, it's good to be queen

Lisa picked up the phone on the third ring.

“I'm on my way home from work,” he said. “Do you need me to pick anything up on my way?”

“No, Dave. I think you should come straight home.”

Dave could hear the edge in her voice. She sounded pissed.

“Is anything wrong?”

She almost whispered it: “Do you trust me?”

“Of course,” he said, puzzled.

The steel was back in her voice. “Then come home. Right. Now.”

“All right, see you in a few. Love you?”

As he drove, he racked his brain, wondering what that was all about, and came up empty as the car was pulling into the driveway, so he steeled himself to walk into the house and see just what the hell was going on.

“Babe?” he called, as he dropped his keys on the counter.

“Back here,” she answered, and he wended his way down the hall to their bedroom. The door was partially closed, and when he opened it, the first thing he noticed was a chair partially blocking the way. He moved it so the door could swing freely, and was just about to ask why it was there when he noticed his wife on the bed, nude but for a slight sheen owing to the hot June evening and an inadequate ceiling fan. She looked delicious.

“Ooooh...nice...is this why you wanted me to come right home?” he asked as he moved in closer. He was stopped by her outstretched hand.

“Not so fast, Dave. Have a seat,” she said, pointing to the chair he'd just moved. He sat down and looked at her expectantly. “I am not happy with you,” she said, her tone and her look equally stern, “and you're going to be punished.”

He was thrown, then, and nervous.

“You think you might tell me what I did, or am I supposed to guess?” he said, getting a little irritated himself now, despite the distraction of her soft breasts rising and falling with her breath.

My photo threads...

Latest: Cool April Morning

XXXII XXXIII XXXIV XXXV XXXVI XXXVII XXXVIII XXXIX

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 09-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Causer of Unrest

“Well, you've been a big talker about how you really want to see me with another man,” she said, “but you haven't done anything about it. It's really disappointing, Dave. Since it was clear you weren't going to get the job done, I had to take care of it myself.” She looked then into the bathroom off their bedroom, and out came a very tall, very naked man. He looked vaguely familiar, like Dave had seen him at some work event, maybe Lisa's office Christmas party. Jason, maybe...no...Jim? His concentration was a little shaky as he watched Jason/Jim's cock bob as he walked into the room and sat beside Lisa on the bed.

“This is Jamie, from Marketing,” Lisa said. “You remember, from the Christmas party? Jamie, this is my husband Dave, who cannot seem to find his wife another hot cock to fuck her.”

“Hey, Dave,” Jamie offered casually. Dave said nothing, wondering just how he managed to walk into the twilight zone. There were 3 people in his bedroom, two of them naked, and neither of those was himself. He clearly was not steering this ship.

“I want you to take your clothes off, Dave.” Her tone implied that she expected his full compliance, and he had a glimmer of an idea then, that this was a game. That changed the scenario a bit, and he felt a little excited to play, despite having no idea what the rules were.

He undid his belt slowly as they watched him. He was a little disconcerted to be undressing in front of another man who was watching him intently. Dave unbuttoned his shirt as he pushed his shoes off. He decided at that point to go all in, and pulled his pants and boxers down over his cock, now slightly swollen with the thought of the possibilities. He didn't know what was going to happen, but he was pretty sure it wouldn't kill him.

He hoped.

“The socks, too,” Lisa said, pointing at his feet. “Now sit down. Here's how it's going to be: You are to stay in that chair until I tell you otherwise. You are going to watch Jamie here fuck the hell out of me, and maybe learn something. You are free to touch yourself if you want, but your orgasm belongs to me, is that clear?”

“Yes'm,” he answered, trying not to smile.

“You've been a very bad boy, haven't you, disappointing mama like that?” Lisa asked him.

“I have,” he said.

“You know you deserve to be punished, don't you?” she said in a softer voice.

“I do,” Dave answered quietly, his cock twitching.

“Sit down,” she said, her voice hard again.

My photo threads...

Stories
Thank You, Come Again / Robyn's Roommate / Seamus, Charlotte, and the Showgirl / God, It's Good to Be Queen

"I walk with my head held high and naked in the sun, claiming these streets for myself."--Jonatha Brooke
Old 09-06-2008, 07:00 PM
Causer of Unrest

Jamie had been sitting there, watching Dave as he undressed as he casually caressed Lisa's bare thigh. She whispered something into Jamie's ear, and he smiled. Then he spoke directly to Dave.

“You don't mind if I fuck your wife, buddy, do ya?” he said with a wink. “I think she really wants it.”

Dave swallowed and cleared his throat, and offered half a nod, but said nothing. He knew she really wanted it. And he knew he really wanted to see it.

At that point, Lisa turned her back on Dave, and sat on Jamie's lap, wrapping her legs around his hips as she kissed him deeply. Dave could see her full ass making slow circles as she pressed herself against him. Jamie, with one eye on Dave, kissed and licked his way from her her shoulder to her neck, kneading her ass with his hands as he held her. His head dipped down to suck on her nipple, and she pulled him to her breast, her hand strong on the back of his neck.

Jamie turned then and deposited her onto the bed on her back. As he stood up to reposition himself, Dave could see Jamie's dick, hard now, proud, and bigger than his own, swaying as he moved. He was simultaneously impressed, and scared that Jamie was about to ruin his wife for him. But even so, he wanted to see that fat dick slide into her. He'd dreamed of it.

Jamie was in no hurry though, and instead climbed up on the bed at her feet, taking her foot into his hand and sucking each toe, loudly, obscenely, his tongue sliding in between them as Lisa moaned on the bed, watching him intently. She flicked a look at Dave to make sure he was watching, and smiling just a little smugly. By then, Jamie was kissing his way up her ankle, his hand leading the way up her calf, and his destination was clear as he traced a meandering line up the inside of her thigh. He pressed his nose into the damp curls covering her plump pussy, inhaling deeply before taking a taste, and then another, and then another until she began to groan and squeeze his shoulders.

“Mmmmmm, Lisa, you've got a tasty pussy. I could eat here all day. So wet and sweet.” He plunged his tongue in deep, taking long laps of her. “Dave, you're a lucky man,” Jamie threw out to his audience. “Well, maybe not today...” he said, chuckling.

Dave was transfixed, though, and before he knew it, his hand had tightened around his own cock, slowly stroking himself as he watched Jamie eat his wife's sweet pussy, its scent and taste etched in his own memory. She was enjoying it, he could tell. Her little sounds, the way she moved...he knew. She was practically fucking Jamie's face. He pulled away then, teasing her as much as the two of them were teasing Dave, and kissed his way up to her breasts, rubbing his face into them and covering her tits with her own juice before kissing her deeply, and then continuing his movement upward until he was straddling her shoulders.

Jamie looked down to see the head of his cock bouncing against her lips. He looked over at Dave and saw that Dave could see it, too, and the look in his eyes was a mix of lust and envy. “Suck it, Lisa,” he said. “Suck my cock.”

She didn't need to be told twice as her lips found he head and slowly worked it into her mouth, wetting it as she went and teasing it with her tongue as she moved down the shaft. She slid up and down him as he held onto the headboard, her hands squeezing his ass cheeks, spreading them as she slurped and sucked him. She took him as deeply as she could until she was almost gagging, then released him entirely so she could suck his balls ever so gently, taking each one into her wet, warm mouth. Dave could see Jamie's knees buckle, and was glad he was sitting down to watch this, or his might've, too. His wife was so gorgeous, so sexy, even with someone else fucking her mouth. Especially with someone else fucking her mouth. Dave breathed deeply with a soft moan on the exhale. He was loving it.

Her sucking of Jamie's cock got noisier and wetter, as Lisa had other plans. “Fuck me,” she ordered. “Fuck me, please,” her voice begging now instead of commanding

Jamie moved back, dragging his dick across her tits, across her belly, across her mound, and teased her pussy with the head as he pressed it against her clit. She moaned again and said “In me...I need you in me” and he slowly pressed into her, one hard inch at a time so she could feel the fullness of him, and then he suddenly pulled out, earning her whimper for his betrayal. It was then that he slammed back into her, hard and deep, causing her to gasp and a guttural groan come up from the figure in the chair. Knowing he had his audience's full attention, he began to bang her in earnest, her pants coming in counterpoint to his thrusts.

My photo threads...

Stories

Old 09-06-2008, 07:01 PM
Causer of Unrest

He hadn't even realized he'd said it until the words were out of his mouth, but Dave had quietly begun to mutter “fuck her...oh god, fuck her hard” in a kind of mumbled mantra, his hand on his cock keeping time with Jamie's thrusting. He was so turned on, he had to let go of his straining cock, lest he break the rules. He wanted this game to last as long as possible.

Jamie pulled out of Lisa, and Dave could see her juices gleaming on Jamie's cock. “On your knees, wench,” Jamie said playfully. Lisa turned over, raising her pink ass in the air. Jamie put his thumb in his mouth, wetting it, and then sliding it into her asshole as she groaned with pleasure.

“She likes it, Dave. I'm violating your wife in both her holes, and she likes it,” Jamie taunted as he pushed his hardness into her wet and waiting pussy. He started slowly, gaining speed. Dave could see her ass cheeks ripple with every thrust, her tits swaying beneath her. The room smelled of her dripping cunt and sweat and he could hear her whimpering and moaning into the mattress as Jamie slammed into her over and over.

Lisa lifted her face from the bed and said, “I'm not the only one who likes it, I think,” she said to Dave. “You doin' all right over there, baby?”

Dave whispered, “Oh yes...” and she smiled, until the flat of Jamie's palm slapped her ass hard and redirecting her attention to the cock and thumb pounding deep into her. She reached back between her legs to rub her clit, her wetness audible as she worked her fingers across her lips.

Her groan started low in her throat, but Dave recognized it as it increased in volume and pitch as she rose to ecstasy. Jamie seemed to know, too, and gripped her hips more tightly as he drilled so deeply into her, her groan became a stuttered grunting until she became silent and came in a strained, silent shudder.

When she came back to herself, she melted into the bedding, pulling away from Jamie, who was sweaty and smiling, and still pertly bouncing.

Lisa sat at the edge of the bed and crooked a come-hither finger at Dave. “C'mere, babe.” Dave slowly lifted himself from the chair and walked to stand in front of her, and she wasted no time reaching for his aching cock, red and hot, stroking it slowly, her hand squeezing him now and then. With her other hand she reached for Jamie's as well, two hands full of thick heat, and she led Jamie on his knees toward the edge of the bed as well.

“Now Dave, you want to make me happy, right?”

Dave licked his now-parched lips to speak, but just nodded.

“Do you want to know what would make me happy right now?” Lisa asked.

“Yes,” said Dave, not sure what to prepare himself for, but beyond caring.

“I want you to suck Jamie's cock for me.”

He was startled, and looked hard at her to see if she was serious. The look on her face was dark with lust. Oh, she was serious all right. He looked at Jamie, who was enjoying this little scene far too much; Jamie just winked at him and made his dick twitch when Dave looked at it.

My photo threads...

Stories

Old 09-06-2008, 07:02 PM
Causer of Unrest

“Um...I...........really?”

“It's the only way you're going to taste my pussy tonight,” she said, her hands still working them both.

He had not expected this. Not ever. His curiosity had always been minimal...but it had been there.

“Do you really want me to?”

“God, Dave, I really want you to,” she said, her grip tightening on him.

In for a penny, in for a pound, he thought. He leaned over to Jamie's crotch and smelled his wife. He honestly didn't know what to do. He'd never been in this position before. He thought of Lisa's mouth on him, and reached out his tongue for a tentative lick at the head of Jamie's cock. He could feel Lisa's eyes on him, and she let out the breath she was holding in a soft hiss. “Go ahead, baby. Take it. Just wrap your lips around it like a popsicle...but watch your teeth.”

And he did, feeling the strangeness against his lips and tongue that only his hand recognized. He moved slowly, feeling his lips straining around Jamie's cock as he took a little more, and a little more. It was warm and firm. Dave realized then that Lisa had never let him go and was still working her hand up and down his shaft.

Jamie's hips began to move then, gently. He had been warned that Dave's mouth was virgin territory, and that he was supposed to be nice.

Dave found himself sliding into rhythm with Jamie, his mouth moving more to meet him. His senses were overwhelmed as he felt the Jamie's dick slide across his tongue, the head of his cock bumping up against the inside of his lips but never quite escaping, and all of it tasting of Lisa. It wasn't so bad, actually, if he didn't think too hard about it.

Lisa was watching her man's mouth being filled with cock and gasping at the beauty of her own dream come to life before her, and began stroking herself. She caught Dave's eye, and as he reached for her with his free hand, she slipped beyond his grasp and moved to the floor, kneeling behind him. She stroked his ass, squeezing his cheeks as he continued to suck Jamie. It seemed to her ear that the slurping was louder and more enthusiastic than it had started. She had to give Dave credit for really trying.

She leaned into him then and ran her tongue along the crack of his ass; his body jerked in surprise when she delved more deeply, teasing his pucker with a pointed tongue. She pressed deeper when he moaned in pleasure around his mouthful, fucking him with her tongue.

He was trapped. And he was in heaven.

“Such a naughty boy,” Lisa purred, “A mouth full of dick and a tongue in his sweet ass.” She reached through Dave's legs to grasp him, could feel his heat in her hand as she stroked him and tongue-fucked his asshole. She could feel him pushing against her face, trying to get her tongue more deeply into him, and she obliged him by lapping deeply, sliding in and out, feeling his twitching asshole around her tongue, his hips thrusting into her hand. He was close.

She stood up then, never letting go of Dave's cock, and eyed Jamie, who was picking up speed. She was fascinated as she watched Jamie disappear into Dave's mouth again and again. They were gorgeous.

“Lisa...” Jamie said, and she knew she didn't have much time before Dave was going to have a mouth full of cum. She leaned over and whispered in Dave's ear.

“I want you to remember this every time I go down on you. I want you to remember the feeling of your lips stretched around that cock, and your teeth digging into your lips, and a mouth so full you can barely breathe. And I want you to remember you liked it.”

Dave murmured something sound like assent. Lisa continued.

“If you don't take your mouth of Jamie's cock soon, he's going to come. And nice boys swallow. It's up to you, sweetie. But you have to decide right now.”

Dave's answer came in a renewed burst of wet sucking and loud slurping along Jamie's length, and Jamie moaned. Lisa smiled and watched her husband devouring Jamie's dick, as Jamie held Dave's head, plunging into his mouth over and over again until he came in a long, guttural groan.

Dave choked a little, and sputtered, but kept swallowing as he felt the hot spurts of cum hit his tongue. He barely had time to finish when he felt a warm mouth around his own cock. Lisa had slipped down in front of him to suck him before Jamie had pulled back from Dave's mouth and the thought of sucking and being sucked at the same was too much for him. He exploded, and Lisa held him tightly between her lips, milking him until he was spent. He braced himself on the bed, and then sat down with a deep sigh.

She wiped her mouth with the back of her hand, smiled at Jamie, and then at Dave.

“You're forgiven.”

My photo threads...

Stories