Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-28-2007, 03:28 PM
Mara-Redhaired

Her Discovery

His finger on the flash button pushes me over the edge and suddenly I'm hot. The lights bathe my skin with beads of heat, and my nipples slowly harden and blush a rosy pink. I am jolted by my arousal, for I have posed nude before, but never for this man. I silently study his face and watch his cobalt eyes peek at me over the camera. One stubborn lock of hair continues to fall over his eyes, but he just patiently pushes it back with one hand.

His eyes meet mine, and I am brought out of my daydreams. "Miss?” he says softly. "I'd like you to recline on the sofa now and touch yourself."

My heart catches in my throat. Did I just hear him correctly? "Um, I thought this was just a straight nude piece," I stammer. "At least that's what they told me at the agency..."

But he's shaking his head vehemently. "No. The collection I'm working on is titled "Her Discovery". As in female masturbation", his eyes glint with humour. He is laughing at me now. I must seem so naive to him. "Miss, do you want me to call the agency and have them send someone else?” he pauses and smiles before adding, "Perhaps someone more experienced?"

"No", I nearly shout it, my voice echoing in the empty studio. I am caught off guard by my answer. What am I getting myself into? But for some reason, his opinion of me matters and I don't want him thinking that I'm some frigid schoolgirl. "I can do it", I whisper.

He nods towards the couch, "Well, let's get to work then".

I sprawl out on the couch and turn towards him with feigned confidence, "What exactly do you want me to do?"

He smiles and studies his clipboard, "Maya, is it?"

I nod, and he looks me in the eye, "I'm James. Maya, I want you to do whatever it is that you do...when no one is watching."

I feel my face turn crimson red. "Um, okay."

I lean back and close my eyes. How do I do that? I can't even remember the last time I masturbated. I decide to just act like I know what I'm doing. I rub my index finger against my clit in a circular motion. Yes, this feels right. I open my eyes; he is very close now, zooming in on my pussy. "How long do I have to do this?" I question.

"However long it takes", he mutters.

What does he mean by that? But then I am filled with dread as I slowly grasp what he means. His eyes are studying my face as he adds, "And don't even try to fake it. I know the difference."

I close my eyes and continue with the rubbing. Hoping and praying that I will be successful. Just how hard can it be to get myself off? I continue for a few minutes, but I'm interrupted by him shaking his head, "You aren't getting aroused. Your pussy isn't wet, and I need a wet pussy for these shots".

"I'll try harder.” I start to rub myself faster, but he continues shaking his head. "No, it's obvious that you don't know what you're doing. Have you ever masturbated before?"

"Of course I have. When I was a teenager-"

He interrupts, "I'm not talking about what you did when you were a teenager. Do you masturbate now--as a woman?"

I know that it is pointless to lie to him, so I shake my head. "No, I don't." I start to reach for my clothes, muttering, "I'll have the agency send someone else."

"No, it's you that I want for these shots. You just need some help. Wait here."

Before I can interject, he rushes from the room. I hear a muffled conversation in the room next door, and in a few minutes he returns with a red-haired woman behind him. She is tall and slender with large breasts that push tightly against her white blouse. "This is Charlotte, my wife.” he points towards her. "She is here to help you; just watch what she does."

In a flash, Charlotte pulls off her blouse and slides down her skirt. She stands before me in her panties. Her breasts are round and full, softly tilting upwards. She sees me studying them and pulls my hands towards them. "Touch", she whispers. I cup my hands around them and feel her chest rise and fall. Her erect nipple tickles the palms of my hands. She then leads me to the couch, and seats me at one end and moves to the other. She slides her panties down around her ankles, and arches back; her long red hair dangling over the edge of the sofa.

I silently watch as she takes one finger and pushes it deep inside herself. Her breath catches and she closes her eyes. She pulls the finger out and I can see it glisten in the light. She continues this for a few minutes, and then she switches to rubbing her clit. Her movements begin to speed up, and her hips start to squirm and gyrate against her finger. Then she begins to buck and moan, shaking the sofa. She opens her eyes and looks me straight in the eye; her face in anguished pleasure. She muffles her final moan by placing her opposite finger in her mouth. And then, just as quickly as she began, she is finished. And the room is silent once again.

I squirm at my end of the sofa; the cushion beneath me is damp with desire. She notices this too and smiles. "She's wet now, James". She winks at me as she pulls up her skirt. "If you need any more help, I'll be more than happy to oblige", she gives me one more quick smile before leaving the room.

"Let's continue", James says, his voice slightly raspy.

I lean back and close my eyes, but this time the sensations are very different. My pussy is aching with a dull sweetness that is quickly pulsing stronger. I can feel his eyes on me, taking in my every move. The light from the flash bulb sears through my closed eyelids, and I can hear him softly clicking away. My stroking finger is kindling up a raging fire now, and the pulsing has turned into pounding. My pussy is in desperate need for release.

I peek through my eyelashes; he is kneeling by my thighs, the lens just a few inches from my swollen clit. He leans over me, his shoulders and back muscles taut in his t-shirt. Boldly, I gaze at the fly of his jeans, and I am delighted to see an erection pressed hard against the denim.

"Maya," he whispers, catching my gaze. "Concentrate, you naughty girl", he chastises, shaking his finger.

I nod and whisper, "I'm very close, but...”

"But what", he asks, lowering his camera, studying me.

"I just can't seem to reach orgasm", I pant, writhing on the sofa cushions, "and it's torture".

He turns away from me, and at first I think he is off to fetch Charlotte. But then he stops in his tracks, and sets the camera on a nearby table. He strides back toward me; his face has lost its serious expression, and there is something else in its place now. Something primal.

"Close your eyes", he orders. "I'll show you torture", he adds under his breath. I obey and for a few seconds, there is only the sound of our breathing. But then...

Liquid lightening sears through my body. I am jolted by his hot wet tongue stroking my ripe pussy. For a few minutes, he just glides it along my lips, teasing me. I reach down and grab his hair, attempting to pull his mouth up to my engorged clit. But he just grabs my wrists and pushes them away. My soft moans begin to grow louder until I am almost sobbing with desire. Then finally, his tongue tickles my clit. He sucks at it, pulling it between his lips. I am grabbing his hair again, but this time to keep his mouth in place. I swivel and twist my hips into him, riding his mouth. I am very near the brink now, but my eyes once again are pulled to his erection. It is enormous in his jeans, and I crave it-- need it inside me.

"Are you almost there?” he looks up from between my thighs, his face shining with my juices. "Let me know, so I can get my camera."

Slyly, I shake my head; concealing my level of arousal. "I don't think so", I murmur, coyly. "I think I need something harder."

He stands up before me and reaches down, cupping his cock in his jeans, “Something hard like this?" I can only nod. He unzips his fly and pulls out a very large penis, veins pulsing along the shaft. My eyes are glued to it with anticipation.

"Come here", he rasps. I rise and step towards him, juices running down my thighs. He pulls my chin up to his face and stares into my eyes, whispering sternly, "I'm going to fuck you, but you are not allowed to come. When you feel like you are on the verge of coming, you let me know. Do you understand?" I nod and rub my soaking wet pussy against his protruding dick.

He groans, then lifts me up and lowers me down on his cock. I wrap my legs around his lower back and press my face into his shoulder, muffling my delighted scream. His groans are growing louder as his thrusting becomes rougher. His sinewy biceps flex as he continues to pump me up and down. My body is blown away by the electric sensations that flow between us. The feel of his penis urgently invading the soft folds of my pussy is heavenly and I don't want it to end. But I am unable to control my body's demands for release.

"Okay, I'm ready!” I gasp, and he pulls out his cock. He rushes me back to the couch and lays me down. My eyes longingly stare at his shiny erection as I frantically stick my two fingers deep inside myself. I pull them out and taste them, as he furiously clicks away on his camera. I plunge them back in and frantically finger-fuck myself. The couch creaks and shakes beneath me as I give in to my body's urges. "Oh, oh, OH!” I moan into the arm of the couch as I am rocketed into bliss. Wave upon wave crashes over me, drowning out the world. My fingernails scratch and dig into the couch as the ecstasy shivers down to my curling toes. Finally, the waves begin to subside and I lay on the couch, spent; my skin dewy with sweat.

He takes a few more pictures, his hand pausing occasionally to stroke his cock. Then he sets the camera down. "That was perfect", his voice cracks as he rubs himself harder.

"Are we finished?” I ask, playfully reaching for my clothes. He grabs me from behind and nibbles on my ear.

"You're not going anywhere", he grunts, as he spreads my legs and leans me over the arm of the sofa. He savagely pushes himself back inside me and grabs my hips, fucking me like an animal. He tugs on my hair and leans over my back, biting my shoulder. I am caught off guard by the second orgasm that suddenly reverberates through me. As I scream with pleasure, he picks up the pace, thrusting inside me like a jack-hammer. "I'm going to come, I'm going to come," he sobs into my neck. He grabs me by the shoulders and spins me around, pushing himself into my parted lips. I take in his length; feel it hard against my throat. "Mmm", I moan, as I suck my tangy juices off his shaft. Kneeling before me, he grabs my head, his hips gyrating as he fucks my mouth.

"Are you ready?” he whispers. I meet his eager gaze and nod. In a frenzy, he pumps a few more violent strokes before he explodes, shooting a potent stream of cum down my throat. His head leans back in elated satisfaction, gasping for air. He then pulls me up to his mouth, kissing and tasting the remnants of himself on my lips.

He falls back on the couch, pulling me with him, and for a few minutes we just lay in silence. My fingers sweep through his chest hairs as we both pause to catch our breath.

"That was really nice", I finally manage to whisper. "Will your wife mind?"

He laughs, his chest vibrating, "Are you kidding me? She encourages this-- I think she gets off on it."

I laugh; both shocked and intrigued, "What does she get out of it?” I ask curiously.

"I get to watch", a female voice rings out. I turn around to see Charlotte sitting slyly in the corner. Her skirt is hitched up to her waist as she sits backwards in a chair. "And sometimes I get to help", she winks. "But you didn't need much help from me today, did you? You managed quite well with my husband's dick inside you." She rises from the chair and steps toward me. Standing in front of me, she kisses my lips.

"Did you learn anything today, Maya?” her eyes search mine.

"Yes", I murmur, "I learned how to give myself pleasure".

"Very good", she nods. "Now run along, dear. You've got a lot of practicing to do, and I have some unfinished business with my husband".

I grin as I grab my clothes and quickly dress. I hear them kissing as I fumble with my blouse. She is panting and moaning, eager for a good fucking as I walk towards the door.

"Oh, Maya", he calls to me, "I'd like to work on some more projects with you; I'll be contacting the agency tomorrow requesting you here full-time".

I smile, "Thanks, and I'll be sure to get lots of practice in beforehand".

He grins at me, as Charlotte kneels before him, taking his stiffening penis in her mouth. "Not too much practice, I hope", his voice catches in his throat. "We don't mind helping."

I laugh and sneak in one last glance at the impassioned couple before stepping out the door.

________
feedback

Last edited by wyndhy : 04-15-2008 at 01:49 PM.