Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-20-2002, 04:53 AM
the Lusty Wench

Airport Sex - Hawaii Vacation - Final.

The last day on the island - flying out at midnight.

So many things to do in the morning, a general cleanup of the house, though we’ve arranged for the regular cleaning service to do most of the work after we are gone. Packing everything, including 2 of your t-shirts in my bags, reminders of the times of pleasure …. We go swimming one last time and enjoy slow sweet lovemaking, feeling a kind of melancholy - knowing our time together is almost over.

We eat fast food rather than a nice meal, I’d rather be alone with you than sit with a bunch of people I don’t know. Then load up the rental car and head to the airport, making certain there is plenty of time to return the car and get checked in before we sit and wait. We are on the same flight back to California, where you’ll have a layover of a few hours before catching the flight home.

I don’t have any problem with flying, but don’t particularly want to get on the airplane either. It is the signal of our time winding down. There’s a small area where renovations are being made and everything is blocked off, but the workers have obviously gone home for the day. Leading me that way, trying not to draw any attention to us, we are able to slip behind the tapes that are intended to keep people out. Pushing me into a cubby hole area just beyond the tape, you pull me into your arms to kiss me passionately, hands moving on my body to push my t-shirt up and stop momentarily as you register that I am not wearing a bra. A wicked grin spreads across your face then it is lost as you push my tits close together and suck on both nipples at the same time. I am hot and wet immediately.

Bodies tangling together, pressing hard at each other and shifting clothing in order for our heated flesh to grind against each other. Breath coming in shallow gasps as your hand pushes into me and you find I am ready for you without any further waiting. Lifting my right leg to rest high on the outside of your thigh and holding it there, you move your shorts out of the way enough to push your hard and throbbing cock deep, meeting no resistance yet once in, my muscles cling tightly to you. The feel of you deep inside me is irreplaceable and I don’t want to let you go, not now, not knowing that in just a few hours I will say goodbye to you. Your body, however pulls and pushes at me, seeking the friction of thrusting deep and pulling nearly free of me, but each time you are deep inside me, I create that special hug, clinging to your hardness.

It is not long before you don’t pull so far out, but thrust in shorter bursts, still hammering deep inside me … tongue, lips and teeth make themselves felt at my collar bone, neck, ear, and chin before settling at my lips, battling with my tongue and then biting not so gently at my bottom lip.

Arching my neck and back as the tingling sensations spreads through my body, you bite on my nipples which are thrusting upward already so near your lips. I shudder once, twice, dozens of times it seems as you continue to thrust into me and bite at my nipples, your palm pressing hard at my pubic area and stimulating my clit indirectly. What’s that James Bond song???? Nobody does it better! You keep my orgasm going for drawn out moments and only when it is finished do you allow yourself the freedom of your own orgasm. My muscles clinging tightly to you. I watch everything, see the strained harsh look in your face as your neck arches away from me, thrusting deep and hard and then that stillness settles over you just before I feel you cum, hot fluid bursting hard against my vaginal walls, the warmth of you is wonderful and I collapse against you, my body conforming to yours.

After we have found our upgraded seats on the plane, we are both much more relaxed from the sexual exertion we have so recently enjoyed. It is midnight when the plane takes off and for the most part the passengers are trying to sleep. We both have our pillows and blankets and I snuggle next to you, not wanting to sleep, but wanting to be near you all the same.

Quite some time later I hear the announcement that we are only about 45 minutes from landing. I reach to touch you, run my hand against your chest, kiss your neck, let my hand wander father down and reach under the waistband of your shorts to caress you, feel your excitement returning and look you in the eyes as I bring you to release. You hold me close and kiss me in a dozen different spots, all perfectly proper, but I know the message you are sending me as well. The time together will never be forgotten, will always be treasured and though we probably will never see each other again, you have told me all I need to know.
Old 10-20-2002, 05:00 AM
the Lusty Wench

The series has been fun to write, but 10 days of vacation took me the better part of 3 months to write. LOL Hope you have enjoyed the adventure with me and a special friend. I'd love to hear your comments. j
Old 10-20-2002, 07:04 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
It was a great series....would be an awesome vacation!

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 10-20-2002, 10:10 PM
Pixies Den Mother

Send a message via ICQ to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via MSN to Sugarsprinkles Send a message via Yahoo to Sugarsprinkles
Loved it all!! I want a vacation like that.........except for the "never to see each other again" part. ;)
Seriously, it was excellent! I enjoyed every 'day' of it!
Dream Date
Just Desserts
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 1
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 2
Internet Lovers Meet - Part 3
RAVISHED!!
My Birthday - A Fantasy
Old 10-23-2002, 07:27 AM
the Lusty Wench

Lilith - thanks, I think it would be a great vacation as well.

Sugarsprinkles - thanks so much .... for your positive words here and for your positive thoughts throughout!
Old 10-29-2002, 08:33 PM
Passion & Power

Send a message via MSN to Glyndwr Send a message via Yahoo to Glyndwr
Hi jjjjbo

All good things must come to an end. Just start planning the next vacation

I believe your most attractive features are your heart and soul

Old 10-29-2002, 08:36 PM
the Lusty Wench

Thanks Glyndwr ... I have been planning that one -- thinking about catching a ride on a pirate ship - want to trade that highwayman outfit in for a shirt with a few frills, a gold hoop in your ear for the diamond stud and add a ploomb to your tri-corner hat????? LOL
Old 10-29-2002, 08:56 PM
Passion & Power

Hi jjjjbo

Have you been looking in my dressing up box? The pirate costume is right there on top ~lol~

Old 10-29-2002, 08:58 PM
the Lusty Wench

I'll do the story if you'll do the pics ;) I'd even be happy to loan you a nice gold hoop earring if you need one! - and I'd love to see that pirate shirt on you - totally unbuttoned and tucked in loosely into some sexy tight pants!!
Old 10-29-2002, 09:16 PM
Passion & Power

Hi jjjjbo

You just want to see me unbuckling my swash

Old 10-29-2002, 09:19 PM
the Lusty Wench

LOL - well duhhhhh!!!!!! I'm pretty sure there are plenty other pixie ladies who are with me on that one! -weg-