Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-30-2014, 07:48 PM

My bbw sister in law passed out spread nude on the couch after playing with herself!

I am living at my brothers place right now and him and his wife love to drink, i admit i love to drink as well but they drink to get wasted. My brother left town for business and when he leaves he's away for a while, my sister in law is a short BBW with long wavy brunette hair, glasses and big 38 DD Tits (I know that by looking at her bra on the towel rack after she took a shower) and thick muscular legs and calves that she loves to show off by wearing short shorts. I like to fantsise about fucking her while shes wasted and my brother is away on buisness, id imagine i was on top taking control pounding her hard and sucking her tits while she wailed and moaned out loud trying wrap her thick legs around my waist as I sniff a pair of her freshly worn panties and jerk off,her legs are so thick and muscular she cant fully wrap them around my brothers waist and me and my brother are about the same size, i once watched them drunk fucking on the floor and saw her trying wrap her legs around his waist but can never fully lock it in it looked damn sexy and wanted to feel that as well, i knew then in my fantasy she would not be able to wrap those thick thighs around my waist but would still grip me tight, they had no clue i was watching them.

One night she was so waisted she couldnt even move from sitting on the washing machine, i walked up and asked if she was alright and she hugged me and tried wrapping her legs around my waist and gripped me tight and said with a heavy slur "your not going anywhere till u give me a piggy back ride to my room!" So I packed her to her room and put her to bed, she was fully clothed so no play that night but her wrapping those legs around me got me hard.

Every once in a while she would pass out cold on the couch in a long teddy and anlke socks and I would get brave and sneak into the living room and smell her feet and jerk off while looking up her teddy while her legs are spread showing her bush and half her lip peeking out from the side of her drenched panty, and sometimes sticking a finger or 2 up her snatch and tasting it! One night My sister in law was out drinking heavily all night she started early in the afternoon at home and went to The bar later that night,I was laying in bed after having some drinks to myself I was laying in bed jerking off to the freshest worn pair of her panties when I heard the door open and slam shut. It was my sister In law and she was wasted drunk I could tell cause I heard her stumbling all over the place being very loud. Half hour had passed and I didn't realize that every thing went quiet about 15 minutes before.

I decided to go see if everything was alright and turn off the lights and t.v because the t.v was cranked right up,I entered the living room and was immediately stunned and surprised to find my sister in law Passed out spread nude on the couch in nothing but cute little blue ankle socks, she has never passed out fully nude on the couch and without a blanket! I instantly became hard,she must have Been playing with her self masturbating because there was a bottle lube laying beside her and her pussy looked soaked in lube and cum the room smelled of moist delicious pussy. I walked over to her quietly and shook her to wake her and as I shook her,her big 38 DD tits bounced around as I shook her and she didn't move or make a sound, it looked very hot so decided to shake her again but harder and longer as i watched her tits bounce around all over my heart raced as I shook her knowing she could wake up at any moment but nothing she never made a sound. I walked over to the curtains because they were wide open and closed them, it was time for some fun!

I went back over to her laying motionless on the couch spread eagle her clothes were all over the floor her panties were at the foot of the couch and had a big wet spot in the crotch area, I picked them up and smelt the crotch and it smelt so delicious I looked over at her spread nude and my Dick was rock hard and dripping pre cum my heart was still racing as I held her panties in my hand I wanted to taste her pussy juices so I licked the crotch of her panties and it tasted so sweet!

I wanted more, I walked over to her and and shook her again to be sure she wasn't gonna wake up, her tits bounced as I shook her and It was making me horny I then leaned in towards her big breasts and stuck my tongue out to lick her tit and felt very nervous thinking she might wake up, I didn't take my eyes off her face as I leaned in further I then licked her tit and she didn't move, I was very ******d, I then leaned in again and licked her tit again and nothing so I licked her tit and started doing circles around her tit.

I looked up at her and she didn't move or make a sound, so I put my mouth over her tit and began to suck on her big breast as I sucked her tit I looked up at her and she was snoring lightly,my cock was throbbing,I stood up and looked at her snoring lightly and legs spread open wide I then remembered how her panties smelt and tasted and wanted a real taste. I looked down at her hairy bush and wondered if she would wake up if I went in for a taste, my heart was racing so fast with ******ment that I was shaking, I shook her very hard one last time and called her name as i watched her tits bounce and she started to snore a little louder, she didn't stir at all.

I then climbed on the the couch and touched her knee and ran my hand down her leg touching her muscular calve, I looked at her hairy pussy and touched it to see if she would wake up and she didn't move , I then lay'd on my stomach and slowly moved in towards her pussy until my face was an inch away from her pussy, I was very nervous being between her thick legs knowing she could wake up at any moment but leaned in further anyway and took a big sniff of her hairy cunt,my nose was touching her pussy lips I was so close the aroma of her hairy pussy was magnificent, and she was also wet because when I moved my face back my nose was wet. Still between her legs I decided I wanted go further I then stuck my tongue out and licked her all the way up her gape, I then looked up to make she she didn't wake up and she was still snoring , the taste of her pussy was delicious and it was very wet, so I stuck my tongue all the way up her love hole and buried my face in her pussy and began eating and sucking her pussy.

About 5 min into eating I felt warm wet tasty cum squirt me in the face lips and mouth, my head shot up and I looked at her freaked out that she woke up but she was still snoring, feeling a bit scared I waited for a minute and then buried my face in her cunt again and rubbed my face all over her cum licking it up as I rubbed my face all over her wet delicious pussy, I pulled my tongue out of her love hole And her pussy hole was still open, so I got up and got off the couch and went for my phone ,I walked back into the living room and stood at the end of the couch snapped a picture of her, my cock was hard as a rock as I took more pictures of her, i wanted to see if i can slip my rock hard cock in her.

I decided to try it out, was wearing a t shirt and shorts and decided to strip down to my boxers,I had plenty of condoms but i did'nt want to make her delicious smelling cunt smelling like a used propillactic plus i wanted to feel every inch of her! And if I impregnated her,her or my brother would never know whos kid it really is! I got on the couch again slowly and knelt down between her legs I was still shaky but still hard as a rock she didn't budge, my cock was bulging through my boxers and was lined up with her wet hairy pussy, I pulled out my cock out of my shorts and pre cum started oozing from the tip of my cock and on to the couch, I then put my hand on her knee and slowly pushed her leg up towards her chest and held it there in a half deck chair position as I moved her thick thigh up her pussy opened up a little more it drove me nuts it looked so hot, as my heart raced with ******ment I then put my hand on her other knee and slowly pushed it up towards her chest and held it there as I watched her hairy pussy open a little more , she was now in a full Deckchair position and was still snoring, her legs where heavy but I didn't mind holding her there in that position it was very hot seeing in that position my cock just inches away from her wet love hole.

With my hands on her knees holding her legs up in the deckchair position I slowly moved my pelvis forward not taking my eyes off her face in case she woke up and felt my cock slip right in her wet pussy making a loud sloppy gushy sound upon entry,she was So wet I just slipped right in balls deep,I couldn't believe it my wildest fantasies of fucking her while sniffing her panties and jerking off where cumming true! It felt amazing I didn't move I just kept still with my cock balls deep in my sister in laws hot wet pussy and she didn't move, my heart raced as I felt the lovely sensation of her warm love hole around my cock, I then pulled back and thrust in again this time a little faster feeling my balls lightly smack her ass and her tits bounced from the thrust and made me so hot I started slowly thrusting in and out and her snoring became a little louder but I didn't stop, I was pretty curtain she wasn't gonna wake up, I began to move faster and harder I was enjoying pumping her and watching her 38 DD tits bounce all over the place,the wet musky Odor from her pussy was getting stronger as I thrusted harder!Her pussy was soaked with her warm jizz and I could feel it soaking my balls I grabbed my phone and snapped a bunch of shots of my ass to see if I could get a pic of my cock penetrating her wet hairy spread love hole!

I then grabbed her ankles and pushed her knees higher toward her chest giving full deep thrusts into her hairy wet love hole then started licking her thick muscular calve as I thrusted deeper and harder putting her sweaty feet in my face and smelling her sweet sweaty Odor coming from her feet and blue ankle socks that were damp with her warm sweat, about 35 min into fucking her she stopped snoring and let out a quiet moan "mmmmmmmmmmm!" Is the sound she made and her pussy soaked my cock balls and pubesI got scared and pulled out and jumped off the couch.

I looked at her and she was still out cold and snoring, I waited a minute and then I dropped my boxers and climbed back on the couch and wasted no time and put her legs back up in the Deckchair position and slid my cock back in her and stated pumping her again, I went another 15 minutes pumping her watching her tits bounce all around and shot the biggest load of hot cum deep inside her and kept pumping her sloppy pussy until I went limp, I pulled my cock out and watched my load ooze out of her warm pussy and in between her ass crack,I put one of her legs down and held the other leg up in the half decckchair position, her pussy hole was still wide open and leaking cum from my cock reaming her love hole, I then buried my face in her cunt and started from her asshole and licked all the way up her pussy licking up all all my spunk from her cream filled hole sticking my tongue up her cunt trying not to miss a drop.

I finished licking up All my cum from her gape and grabbed my phone and snapped a few more pics of her hairy spread hole while I held her leg up, she looked stunning, I was sweaty and hot looking at her laying there with her leg up staring at her freshly fucked pussy hole, the living room was hot and muggy and smelled like hot sweaty sex, I became instantly hard again, I grabbed her other leg and put it up in the Deckchair position and pushed my cock back up for a sloppy fuck, round 2 I started pumping her and her pussy was so wet and sloppy it was soaking my pubes and running down the inside if my leg at this point she was snoring pretty loud and I knew she wouldn't wake up from this, I continued to thrust harder and deeper watching her tits bounce to the rhythm I looked down at her pussy and watched my cock penetrating her hairy love hole, my cock was sliding in and out and my first load turned to a white buttery texture and was Turning my cock white, I loved the feeling of it , I started going faster and I felt her cum again but she didn't make a sound this time.

I felt her pussy get very warm wet and very slick and was splashing cum on the inside of my leg with every thrust, I loved hearing her snore while I pumped her hairy pussy and watched her tits bounce to the rhythm, I propped her leg on the back of the couch and grabbed my phone as I thrusted in and out of her and snapped a few picks of my ass as I pumped her hoping to catch a picture or two of my cock penetrating her,I threw my phone down and grabbed her leg of the back of the couch and pounded her!

It started feeling so good that I was letting out small grunts and moans, as I was pounding her Faster and harder i noticed her feet and toes start to tense up then her toes started pointing straight up in the air with tense passion and her calves were fully flexed and i could see every line of her muscular calves as i pumped harder,i know she was feeling it but was still out cold i couldnt stop,I couldn't hold it anymore, just before I was ready to cum she inhaled deep and let out a loud moan "ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhh..mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!" out loud and orgasmed all over my cock balls and continued to snore again! I exploded inside her again and kept fucking her until my cock went flaccid and slipped out of her hairy cunt making a sloppy suction sound, I was dripping with sweat and was out of breath looking at her cum filled pussy thinking "I can't believe I did it and she didn't wake up!"

I then Grabbed her leg and my phone In the other hand and snapped a few pictures of her gaping hairy pussy, her hole was still wide open after being reamed by me and oozing hot cum. I moved up and kissed her on her lips slipped her the tongue moved down kissed her tits,licked them and sucked them one last time, then moved down and kissed her sloppy pussy and tasted a bit of my cum. I got up off the couch and put my clothes back on,my cock was so wet it soaked my boxers I turned the heat up so she wouldnt catch cold and looked over at her and her legs were straight and not spread open so I grabbed her legs and opened them back up the way I found her,I didn't even wipe up my mess from her pussy, I turned down the lights grabbed her dirty wet panties and went in my room and put her panties under my matress with the rest of her dirty panties for keeps sake momento and layed there with a satisfied smile and a good memory.

The next morning I woke up and went in the living room and she was sitting on the couch watching tv in her short shorts a t shirt and the same blue little ankle socks she was wearing the night before, the same socks I fucked her in, the living room was all muggy and was still wreaking of sex ,my heart began to race she looked at me and said "did you come out here last night after I got back home? I was completely wasted!" I said "no I didn't even hear u come in" and she said " oh well you missed out on me being drunk and stupid, I didn't even make it to my room I stripped down naked and passed out on the couch!" I laughed and went along with it thinking I didn't miss out I got to see all and do all! maybe she wanted me to fuck her why she passed out nude on the couch,that I will never know but what I do know is that next time I find her passed out like that ill be able to fuck her again! I can't wait!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (86.9 KB, 9079 views)
File Type: jpg image.jpg (98.4 KB, 9034 views)
File Type: jpg image.jpg (87.6 KB, 9062 views)
Old 11-03-2014, 02:37 PM

Post a comment

Post a comment for more pictures