Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 02-21-2003, 01:05 PM

A Dare ...

Would you be shocked if your friend told you that her dog licks her pussy ... and she lets him lick away??

Also, if a man had a pussy do you think he would let it happen?

I dare you to give an honest, horny answer without bashing someone elses response to much.

Dan
Private answers Email Here

P.S. >>> Try not to be TOO judgemental of anybodies answer. Everybody here has a horny mind to one degree or another. If you're a prude this question is not for you.

With her mousy cheerleader style, She stepped slowly onto the porch. All my boys made way as her short cotton dress drew lustful stares. She slowly walked in without a word. All eyes watched as her petite motherly frame disappeared into the darkness of lust. She loved thursdays.
Old 02-21-2003, 02:30 PM
hellsbells's Stallion

Send a message via Yahoo to horseman12
what someone does in privacy is thier own buisness, if it gets you off i say go for it, to each thier own. I have always been a fasinated by it personally speaking.

Life's A Bitch, but I Deal withit!!
Old 02-21-2003, 06:34 PM
Übber Pixie

Send a message via MSN to MrX Send a message via Yahoo to MrX
Hey whayever floats your boat. At the end of the day no-one is hurt so what the hell..
Old 02-21-2003, 08:39 PM

Whenever I see a female with a big dog I have the wildest thoughts.To me, it's sounds very sexy.

Personally, I would give an extra point on the sex-appeal meter for any female that says up front, "Oh my dog is so horny and he loves to lick my pussy."

Dan

With her mousy cheerleader style, She stepped slowly onto the porch. All my boys made way as her short cotton dress drew lustful stares. She slowly walked in without a word. All eyes watched as her petite motherly frame disappeared into the darkness of lust. She loved thursdays.
Old 02-21-2003, 09:09 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to sensations
hmmm... now wondering whether I should own a dog.....
Old 02-21-2003, 09:27 PM

Thumbs up a horny dog

Sensation wrote:
Quote:
hmmm... now wondering whether I should own a dog

Look at it this way ...
The dog has a very long tongue, they dont' complain, and they enjoy satisfying you.

If you do buy one I suggest buying a male dog and making sure everybody in your house fully understands that its YOUR dog. That way you nobody can occupy your dog when you need him.

Dan

Old 02-21-2003, 09:42 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to sensations
hmmm very long you say? Dan
well that's easy - i'll need him ALL the time lol
Old 02-21-2003, 10:58 PM

Send a message via ICQ to Aussiescribbler Send a message via Yahoo to Aussiescribbler
I take it that any woman who hid Good O's in there would be considered to be cheating a bit. (Not to mention taking a risk.)
"The condition of alienation, of being asleep, of being unconscious, of being out of one's mind, is the condition of the normal man. Society highly values its normal man. It educates children to lose themselves and to become absurd, and thus to be normal. Normal men have killed perhaps 100,000,000 of their fellow normal men in the last fifty years." R. D. Laing, The Politics of Experience. ********** Transylvanian Roulette The Awful Truth The Delinquents
Old 02-22-2003, 06:57 PM

Our dog doesn't just lick the pussy, he plays with under the couch, takes her head in his mouth and drags her around the floor, and pokes her with his nose when she is trying to nap.

She feels really yucky after he's been licking her.
Old 02-26-2003, 07:25 PM

3 REPLIES IN ONE ...

Ericthered ... are you referring to a bone or the dog mounting a female?

Sensations ... What kind of dog are you thinking about buying?

Aussiescribbler ... If the dog makes the wife happy doesn't that make her easier to be around? The dog would be better than the neighbors husband.

Dan

Old 02-27-2003, 09:25 PM
MMM, do it to me again.

very funny eric!! i love a man who is funny and sarcastic.
Old 02-28-2003, 11:35 AM
Magic Clit

Send a message via Yahoo to TinkerBell69
I was once baby sitting for a friend with my boyfriend, when heading out, she turned and said to my bf "U may want to put the dog out, he's quite a licker, and maybe he'll put you to shame" dead seriously, i didnt know what to say.

He did put the dog out tho!

I didn't say it was your fault. I said I was going to blame you.

Old 02-28-2003, 11:42 AM

I've heard of an urban myth where a husband comes home from work early to find his wife in the bathroom with peanut butter smeared all over her pussy with the family dog just lapping away.

Personally, I think it falls into the realm of extreme kink, a variety of which I'm not partial to. Even though it's not particularly my cup of tea, as long as the dog's ok with it and it makes the lady happy, I say why not?

--J. Edgar Hoover
Old 02-28-2003, 11:43 AM

Cheers to the ones who let the dog lick away

I give cheers (big respect) to all the females who wait for everybody to leave the house, goes and gets the dog, and enjoys repeated orgasms as the dog licks away.

You deserve to have fun and that pussy of yours definitely deserves the attention.

If a few of you females like to take it a little farther ... that's ok too. Just avoid getting caught in an embrassing situation. When you're all done be sure to tell us about the details.

Dan
Email Me Directly

Old 02-28-2003, 03:46 PM

Shocked - probably - however, I would find it very exciting and erotic -

As far as a guy if he had a pussy - I think having a dog lick it would be pretty low on the list of priorities - but yes, he would "let the big dog eat!"

Interesting question - strange but interesting - keep them coming!!!