Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-27-2003, 12:00 PM
Slut Lolver

Her BoyToy

Her BoyToy

Two years ago I was coming home after dropping my wife off at work. Some Bitch talking on her cell phone hit my car in the rear and totaled it. She was driving a 3/4 ton pickup and she pushed me into another truck in front of me. Lucky I wasn't to badly injured.

A couple of days later we decided to go shopping for a new car. The dealer we wanted to buy from was about 39 miles away. We arrived there in the mid afternoon. The only available Salesperson was a young black man about 35 years younger than we were. He was a nice guy and for the next couple of hours we run him all over the lot showing us all the models they had. Finely we decided on test driving one.

It was dusk by now and the dealership would be closing in a couple of hours. I knew my wife liked him as they were flirting some. I had heard him say he was single and going back to college after being a radio D J for a few years. He was about 6 foot 2 inches with dark brown skin and pretty clean white teeth. He was quite witty is his talk and actions. His name was Larry.

My wife was dressed in a pink blouse with a loose neckline. If she bent over her nice 44D's showed real well. I noticed she did a lot of bending that afternoon.

As we were ready for the test drive I asked him to ride along so we could talk. My wife got in the drivers seat and I offered him the other front seat while I got in the back behind my wife. This way he sit kinda sideways so he could look at both of us while he talked.

She was use to driving a 5 speed like this was as she did most of our driving. She usually rested her right hand on the gear shift or on my knee. Now as she drove her hand was on the shift knob and his left knee was right beside it. He was wearing a light brown lightweight pair of slacks. It was the kind of material that just laid into his body and showed almost everything. I could see the outline of his big cock and I knew she could also.

As she went around a corner she downshifted and them back again. As she finished she laid her hand on his knee. He looked at her and then glanced back at me. I just smiled and lightly licked my lips and he took the signal.

As she acted like she didn't realize what she was doing she ran her hand down the inside of his thigh almost to his cock and them back up. The next trip down his leg he shifted his body some which threw her hand to his cock. "Rub it some if you care too," he said. I watched his cock grow in size right under my eyes. She moved her hand over his now hard cock and squeezed it. " Would you let an old lady enjoy this," she asked.

It was still just light enough to see what was happening. She geared down again and pulled into a parking lot coming to a stop. She turned toward him as she unzipped his slacks. Slowly she reached inside and unleashed his simi hard black cock into her hand. While she stroked with her left hand she reached inside his slacks with the other and squeezed his balls. He was uncut with plenty of extra foreskin. His large knob was peeking out the end. I wondered if she liked him as she had never had an uncut cock before. I soon got my answer when some pre-cum leaked from his cock and she bent over to lick it off. She didn't stop there as she took the head into her beautiful mouth. She pulled at his cock to get it all out of his pants. She licked around the head and down the shaft as if she was eating an ice cream cone. She stopped to stroke his cock and lick more precum that was leaking from his balls. Her beautiful full lips were making him squirm in his seat.
"If you keep that up I won't last long," he said.
"That's OK, go ahead and cum, I can get you up again."
She licked and sucked for only a couple of minutes before he held her head while he pushed hid black cock deep into her troat. He shot a load she couldn't take and some dribbled from her beautiful lips. He leaned forward letting his dick drain into her open mouth. Slowly leaning towards him while offering him her puckered lips she asked, "Do you want to fuck me now."
"You bet I do but I have never been with an older or a white lady before. I hope you will like me............I'll have to call in first, I have to check in if a test drive will be longer than a half hour."

I heard him telling the office he would be late but he was sure it would be a sell. After he hung up his cell I suggested we go to dinner then get a motel room and finish the deal in the morning and everyone agreed.

She had fucked other black men but never one this good looking and young. She had told me in the past she would like to go out in public someday with a black man and let other people see him feeling her up. As we got out of the car I squeezed her hand and reminded her of it before I lightly kissed her lips and said, "Have fun."

We sit in a horseshoe shaped booth with her in the middle. There was a couple at a table across from us. I went to the restroom and as I came back this couple was watching as they kissed. When I walked by I heard the lady say to him, "My God what a Slut she is. She was rubbing his cock." I knew my wife would like it when I got the chance to tell her.

At the hotel I hung out by the elevator as they went to the desk to get the room. Everyone around was looking and knew she was there to get fucked. She was really getting off on this. As the elevator door closed behind us I took her in my arms and kissed her. Then I turned to him and said, "fuck her good for me."

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 11-10-2004, 01:39 PM
Slut Lolver

I thank everyone that has enjoyed reading this story. I have others posted here you can also enjoy or visit me to read others.
Cjack

Old 05-02-2005, 11:02 AM
Slut Lolver

Sorry I forgot to post part 2.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part 2

Being a mature BBW her body was showing it's age. Her tits and belly were both going south. He didn't seem to care as he slowly undressed her and admired her body, his big black cock was at attention in no time.
I was sitting in a chair with my feet resting on a table watching the action. We were all undressed and I was slowly stroking to the excitement that was running through my hard cock. I heard them talking but I couldn't make out what was being said. Then she laughed and said "No way."
"Oh please, I love it" I heard as he spoke louder. "OK," she said as she took his cock into her hand and led him to the bathroom. I moved over and stood by the door where I could peek in. He was laying in the tub and she was getting in place above him. Then she started slowly peeing. At first it was hitting him in the chest and he moved to take it in his face. His mouth opened and closed as some pee ran into it. "This has always been my fantasy. I always dreamed a white woman would pee on me. You taste so sweet." As her pee turned to dribbles he pulled himself up on his elbows so he could lick her hot wet pussy. In a couple of minutes they stood and turned on the shower. While they soaped each other good I went back to my seat.

Over the next hour or so I watched as he took her in many positions. Some she had not experienced in a long while. They both seemed to like the doggie style as they went back to it after each of the other ones. As he rode her from the rear he started chatting "take this black cock white moma, your little black boy is fucking you. While white daddy watches little black boy fucks white moma." He chatted the same thing over and over as he stroked her deeper and faster. When he was ready to unload he buried his cock deep in her body and let it all drain. As his juice oozed from her beautiful cunt lips he withdrew his spent black cock. Then he moved into a 69 position and they licked each other clean.

We agreed to meet for breakfast the next morning before he left. As we closed the door behind him I grabbed her for my turn. He had used her for his whore and I wanted her while she was still hot and wet. We made love for a couple of hours before drifting off to sleep.

At breakfast he told us this story;
He had been raised in the state's foster system and had been placed with different foster families. Some were white and others were black. The one family he really liked was white and as he got older his fantasy was to be adopted by them. One day he walked in on her as she was getting out of the shower. Like my wife she was a mature BBW. After that he always dreamed of fucking her when he jerked off.
Thus his fantasy of fucking his white moma.