Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Masturbation Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-14-2010, 07:45 PM
Pretty 'n Pink

Pixies Place Pleasure

I just got in and I should be cleaning but I decide to drop in Pixies Place to see what's happening. I post that I'm wearing red knickers today and then check out the General Talk to see what's on in others' lifes these days. I visit the Smuts games and make a few posts to keep my fellow gamers on their toes and then I check out the pics for any recent additions.

Oh wow! I see one of my own threads has been bumped. That makes my day. My body tingles with thoughts of strangers admiring my body and even better, some even getting aroused looking at me anonymously. I smile when I read the new comments and then I visit the other ladies. Short and curvaceous, long and lean they are all beautiful. I admire the curves of breasts, the smoothness of tummies, the cheekiness of butts and the wetness of pussies. Some of them I envy. Others have body features similar to mine, which makes me feel good about myself especially when I read the positive responses. Some ladies are shy and post only in their lingerie or keep their legs demurly closed. Many are bold and show off their most intimate parts, many with toys. Pixies people are so wonderfully accepting of all these lovely women.

My own body is starting to stir and I venture over to the gentlemen. I feel a little naughty. I've started to regard these people as my adopted family and there I am, perving at their privates and getting horny over them. Only in the land of the Internet can I get away with this. From distinguished mature gentlemen to boyish twentysomethings, all have shown themselves in their wondrous glory. Long and thin, short and thick all their cocks are there for my enjoyment. I subconsciously lick my lips as I imagine cock, after cock filling my orifices. I'd love to taste that one and run my tongue all over it. I want that one in my pussy while that one will fit nicely on my arse.

I realise I truly am getting horny by now so I wonder over to the "Hot or Not" thread to see if there are any links that take my fancy. I find a clip and sit back and watch, aware of my clit crying out for attention but ignoring it, instead toying with my nipples as I absorb myself in the naughty little show. I move and realise my knickers are absolutely soaked so decide to retire to my waterbed where I can pleasure myself in comfort.

My hands cup my breasts as I lay there in dreamland, imagining an orgy where all the Pixies people attend. I imagine in my dirty little mind Pixie ladies having all their holes filled by randy gentlemen who just seem to cum and cum and cum. I picture myself licking cum off another ladies breasts after assisting the gent to deposit his load all over her. I imagine saviouring pussy, swallowing cock and even someone tasting me. I yearn being filled so I reach into my bedside drawer and pull out my rabbit vibrator. No lube needed here, I'm wet enough, so the vibe slides easily in. I switch on both functions and the shaft starts pulsing in and out of my sodden pussy as the little "rabbit" vibrates on my clit. I hold it there for a while letting it do it's work as I go deeper in my dirty fantasy. I'm feeling greedy, one vibe isn't enough so clenching my muscles around the one in my pussy, I reach back into my drawer for my other friend, a plain slimline vibe. I let the rabbit slip out for a moment to allow better reach and slowly feed the other vibe into my arse. Oh! That feels good, almost too good in fact and I feel the beginnings of an orgasm. Not yet! I want to saviour this. I calm my breathing and then work the vibe in and out, while imagining that it's someone's cock. Then I switch it on and feel the vibrations travelling through my flesh and consuming my whole pelvic area. My pussy screams out to be filled again so I return the rabbit to it's place but this time I leave the clit vibe turned off. I want to feel my clit with my own hands. It's hard like a pebble among a cushion of swollen flesh. My fingers rub around and around as I decide this time I'll let myself go. I wish I had three hands as I give up on the rabbit and drop it to the floor, there's no way the vibe's leaving my butt yet. I return to controlling that one, again guiding it in and out in a fucking motion while my fingers rub my clit faster and faster. God I wish the Pixies guys were here right now. I feel fluid start to gush through my urethra, a fraction of a second before that long aniticipated wave of pleasure pulses through my clit and I'm engulfed in my own orgasm. I moan "yes, yes" as my arse contracts forcing the the vibe out and my whole body spasms uncontrollably. Then I slide my fingers inside myself so my pussy can grab them in its final contractions. Now I'm too exhausted to move, my breathing is still erratic so I lay sprawled on my bed with my hand between my legs and a smile on my face.

Thank you Pixies.

© 2010 pinkFlames
Just don't keep me hanging I've been hanging much too long

Espen Lind ~ Baby You're So Cool