Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-31-2007, 06:13 PM
Recycled Virgin

Tempted, Then Taken

Tempted, Then Taken
By: lusty1
March 30,2007

As we lay on the bed watching the movie, I kept stealing glimpses of you out the corner of my eye. For some reason I just couldn't seem to keep my eyes off of you. We weren't a new couple, in fact we'd been together for almost six years, but today I was seeing you in a different light. In fact, I was so aroused laying there beside you that it was all I could do to keep my hands to myself.
Finally, you turned and looked at me saying simply, "What?"
Feeling like a school girl with her first crush, I tried to act like I didn't know what you were talking about. Seeing you weren't buying the act, I tried to act innocent and sweet when I answered, "What do you mean, "What" ?" I tried to focus on non-sexual thoughts, but that was hard to do. As horny and wet as I was at that moment, there was no hiding my arousal from the person that had been my lover for so long.
You gave me one of those, "I caught you!" smirks, and I knew I wasn't going to be able to con my way out of this one. Unlike me, when you were in the mood to give me a bad time, you could feign TOTAL innocence quite well.
"Do you have a problem, Linda? Is there something something wrong?" you asked.
I could tell by the look in your eyes there would be no way I could deny what I wanted from you,so I told myself, "What the Hell!" and just came right out with it.
Without batting an eye, I replied, "Yeah, Ron, and don't even act like you don't know what it is! I can see your hard-on bulging against your jeans! It wasn't there a minute ago, so my guess is that you already KNOW what I want, and you want it as much as I do!"
I usually wasn't so forthright when it came to sex, not even after being with you for so long. I don't know what it is with me, but I have a hard time telling you that I want to have sex. I don't have a hard time using my hands all over your body to let you know what I want, but I've never been comfortable ASKING for it. Of course, making you want it so YOU ask for it is a different story!
You just sort of shrugged your shoulders and went back to watching the movie, but I knew you were just waiting for me to set things in motion. For a second, I thought about just getting up and going to the other room, but that would just be punishing myself. Instead, I laid my head on your chest, wrapped my arm over your belly and "watched TV".
After a few minutes, I began lightly tracing my fingertips across your naked chest and belly, dipping gradually lower and lower until I could occasionally "accidentally" skim your cock with my hand. Each time I made even the slightest connection with your hard cock, your hips would rise to meet my hand and a moan escaped your lips.
I'm not sure which excites me more, hearing your moans of pleasure or watching your hips rise and buck in anticipation of the pleasure you know you're about to receive. I guess it doesn't matter which... what matters is how wet, hot and horny I get from touching you, even when you haven't touched me at all.
Today was no different...I was totally aroused by your body's reaction to the attention I was giving it. I couldn't help but rock and grind my honey-slickened pussy against your leg as my hand finally found your rod and began stroking it firmly and steadily, just the way you like.
Beginning slowly, I took your thick rod into my hand and gave it a quick squeeze. Before I began sliding my hand up and down the full length of your rock-hard shaft, I passed my fingers down under your balls, scraping against your sac with my fingernails. As my hand returned to your thick cock, you moaned loudly, letting me know that I had your complete attention. I knew that was my cue to take this one step further.
Knowing what it was that you craved, I let my hand explore even lower. Running my finger between the cleft of your ass cheeks, I applied just a minimal amount of pressure on your tight pucker. Immediately you began to push against my hand in an effort to capture my finger and bury it in your sweet, tight ass. This time, I was the one who moaned!
Lifting my head slightly, I looked up at your face. When our eyes met, I teasingly asked, "Did I do something that caught your attention, Ron?"
You held my stare, then smiled that mischievous grin you get when you are about to get your way, and said, " You know that ALWAYS gets my attention, but was that a serious offer or just a tease?"
"That depends," I replied quietly, "on what you want. If you mean that you want me to use one of the toys on you while we have sex...then I guess it's a tease. BUT if you mean that you would like me to strap up and take control for awhile, then it's DEFINITELY a serious offer...."
Before I could finish my sentence, you had rolled over to the far side of the bed, opened the closet door and pulled out our "toy" bag. You pulled out the plastic box that held the harnesses and were about to reach inside, when I laid my hand across yours and asked, "Who's in control here?"
Removing your hand from the box's lid, you lay back in the center of the bed and whispered softly, 'I'm sorry... you are, Linda."
Once you realized that I wanted to be in TOTAL control, you gave in to the moment. You didn't make a sound as I pulled the satin blindfold from its hiding place in the bag and covered your eyes. You didn't even flinch as I cuffed first one wrist, then the other, to the bedpost and then quickly did the same with your ankles. I was going to tease you for awhile before you would get to enjoy the pleasure of my girl cock!
The only sound in the room was that of zippers, snaps and velcro...innocent sounds in and of themselves, but combined, they worked as if by magic. Soon you were as hard as I'd ever seen you and I hadn't even touched you yet! This was my chance to get even for your "innocent" act! This was going to be a pleasure, all right--but MINE before yours!
I opened the box and selected my favorite harness...the nylon one with 2 "O"rings. Looking into the boxes that held the vibrators and dildos that fit that particular harness, I decided to use the 7" long, 4" around, flesh-colored dildo that had recently become our favorite. I stepped into the harness, placing the larger of the "O"rings to the back, and slipped the latex cock into the smaller ring. I felt that familiar twinge of delight as I pulled it up over my legs and seated into the sweet spot-the place that pleasured us both the best.
With this step complete, I again reached into our "bag of tricks" and took out some of my favorite toys, as well as the lube. I set the lube on my night stand and lay the toys out across the bed. There were slappers, feathers, nipple clips, anal beads and, for a little later, the small whip and a paddle. We may not get to all of them right now, but the night was young and the roles often change quickly!
As I finally knelt on the bed, I bent low and placed a soft kiss on on your taut belly, just below your navel. Lifting my leg up and over yours, I came to rest straddling your knees. As my latex cock brushed against your cock made of flesh and blood, I saw a small shudder course through your body. I stretched forward and whispered in your ear, "Are you ready for me, Baby?"
Knowing what was expected, you said not a word, but just nodded your head to show your acceptance of my authority. To let you know that I had noticed your improved willingness to please me, I again placed a kiss on your belly, only this time slightly lower, saying, "You've learned well, Ron. I am pleased with the progress you've made."
As the last word fell from my lips, I ever-so-gently ran a feather down the center of your chest, across the soft, sensitive skin of your taut belly and stopped just millimeters short of your cock. Your nipples responded almost immediately by becoming hard little spikes, so I used the feather to dance and tease them even further.
As your nipples became increasingly hard, I bent low and teased them further. At first, I used just the tip of my tongue flicking first one and then the other. Soon I began drawing your whole areola into my mouth and gently biting down. In your excitement, you began raising and lowering your hips, causing our cocks to bump and rub against each other. After placing a clip on each nipple, I again began teasing you with the feather.
I took just the soft tip of the feather and made it dance down first one of your sides and then the other, making your body quiver in delight. I passed the downy-like plume over your thighs before returning North, to your cock.
As the feather touched the base of your balls, your stiff rod jumped with anticipation. Not wanting to tease you without some reward, I let the softness of the feather's edge gently touch the hot flesh of your cock shaft, then circled around the underside of your purple head. Stopping momentarily, I used the softest, lightest touch of the feather to glide back and forth across the ridge on your rod's underside...the place that makes you lose control so easily!
After repeating this circuit 4 or 5 times, I continued my journey to more Southern parts of your anatomy. I again stroked your thighs with the teasing/pleasing touch of the feather. I mapped the terrain of your knees, well-developed calves and ankles as I continued my descent, finally arriving at your soft, sensitive feet.
I began by touching the feather lightly on the bottom of your foot, then swooping it upward and circling each toe. You tried to move your toes to avoid the feathers attention, only to find them sucked into my hot, wet mouth. Finding your big toe bathed in the juices of my lush mouth, you immediately stopped struggling. As I licked and sucked each toe on first one foot, and then the other, you began a low, soul-stirring moan that caused a liquid response deep within me that sought, then found, it's exit-flowing past the strap-on and moistening my inner thighs.
Not sure who was being teased the most, I licked and sucked my way back up your legs, pausing here and there to tease and tantalize just a bit. As I reached your sac, I turned back and unlocked the shackles holding your legs. With my right hand, I lifted your balls ever-so-slightly and ran my tongue up the seam on its' underside. You bent your knees just enough to give me better access, both to your sac and your tangy, tight asshole.
Not wanting to move too quickly, I continued licking your balls and then finally, I drew them into my mouth. With your ball sac resting inside my wet mouth-pussy, I used my tongue to tease your nuts. Using just the tip, I flicked first one and then the other, back and forth until my tongue ached and begged for rest.
Wanting to continue teasing you, but also wetter and hornier than I had been in days, I weighed my options, then finally decided to let you make the next call. "Ron, where do you want to go from here? Do you want me to continue as I have been, or would you rather just go for it right now...?" Before I could finish, you started to answer, but I stopped you mid-sentence.
"I am totally wet and on the verge of cumming. I'm asking which you prefer because I'm going to cum SOON...either way. I love teasing you, but I love pounding your ass, too. So, the question is...which would YOU rather have now?Picking one doesn't mean you won't get the other...," I explained.
Having my thoughts clarified allowed you to feel free to make a decision. "I want you inside me..." you whispered. With those words spoken, I reached up and set your hands free. In the same movement, I turned and grabbed the lube. When I was once again seated facing you, I eased your knees apart, slid my hands under the cheeks of your ass and lifted slightly. With your tangy-sweet pucker fully exposed, I lay on my stomach and touched my tongue to your tight opening. As my tongue made contact with your tender flesh, you moaned loudly, providing all of the incentive I needed to continue.
As my licking intensified, you raised your legs higher. When my tongue began to push it's way inside your dark hole, you sighed and I felt your whole body relax. I reached for the lube with one hand, then popped the cap with the other. Pouring a generous amount into my hand, I began stoking my girl cock, spreading the lube thickly over its' entire length. Once I knew that it was well-covered, I had you put your legs over my shoulders and then I pulled myself closer to you.
With my fingers still slick from lubing my cock, I applied a small amount of pressure to your opening. My finger slipped inside without resistance, followed quickly by the second. "Ohhh...you want me bad, don't you Baby?" I whispered breathlessly.
You almost growled your reply of, "Fuck, yeah!" I had my strap-on girl cock poised and ready to take your tight little ass almost before you finished speaking.
As hard as it was not to start pumping my rod into you immediately, I sat without moving, allowing you to begin the motions that would get me where you wanted me most-inside you! I used just a slight amount of pressure on your pucker to let you know I was ready and willing to give you all I had to give, but that the next move had to be yours.
Once you knew I was where I needed to be, you began a slow, steady push against my ever-ready tool. Inch by inch my latex cock disappeared into you ass, until finally you had taken all of it in and the round cheeks of your butt rested against my hairless pussy. Once I felt you bump against me, I asked quietly, "Ready?"
Once you replied, "Oh yeah!" I knew we were BOTH ready to get down to some serious ass-pounding sex!"
Still using more restraint than I knew I possessed, I began drawing backwards until just the head of my cock remained inside your dark hole, only to push forward again, burying myself as deeply as anyone had ever been. With each successive stroke, I increased the pace until I was sliding in and out, in and out, as fast as either of us could stand. The rhythmic slap, slap, slap of your ass cheeks against my hairless, lube-covered pubis excited us both even more.
As I relentlessly pounded into you over and over again, your moans and "sexual babble" became louder and more pronounced. As soon as I saw that, "I'm gonna cum!" look flash in your eyes, I gladly gave you what you were waiting for.
"Jack off for me Ron! I want you to cum so I can watch, Baby! You know how much I love watching you..." I practically shouted.
All you had been waiting for was for me to say the word. You took your cock firmly in your hand and began stroking it rapidly. From my position between your legs, your hand was a blur as it slid up and down your stiff shaft. A steady ooze of precum gave you all the lubrication you needed to get yourself to the brink...
"Oh, shit, Baby...Don't stop!...Linda! OH...Here I cum!" you moaned through gritted teeth.
The first hot rope of your cum splashed wetly against my belly just as my own orgasm swept me up in its' arms. As my pussy pulsed and throbbed, your cock drenched me with burst after burst of your jism. The wetter I became with your juices, the harder my pussy contracted in its' release.
When your reserve had finally ran dry and my legs began to shake (even though I was on my knees!) I started to think that my orgasm would never end. Then, as quickly as it had overpowered me, it came to an end. I eased back until my cock was set free and immediately fell over on my side.
As I lay panting, struggling to catch my breath, you leaned over me. With a look of concern on your face, you said, "Linda? Baby... are you alright,?!"
To which I could only reply, "I don't know...but if I die...I can't think of a better way to go!" Having said that, I began to laugh and you knew that I was fine...probably better than I'd been in awhile!
You looked at the unused toys still spread out on the bed and said, "Well, we can't just leave those things laying there, can we?" in a serious tone you told me, "Catch your breath and lay back-it looks like my work is already laid out for me...!"

"A snarl, a sneer and a whip that stings...these are a few of my FAVORITE things!"