Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Fetish Stories
User Name
Password

Old 11-18-2004, 02:48 PM
Slut Lolver

My Husbands Raise

~~~~*~My Husbands Raise~*~~~~

We had just returned to the office from lunch. One of my employees Tom, his wife Cindy, and myself. Tom had been working for me as an estimator for about a month and this was the first time I had met his beautiful wife Cindy. She was a beautiful tall blonde with a nice figure.
At lunch she had been real friendly and attentive to me but I thought nothing about it. As the boss this kind of thing happens a lot.
After arriving back at the office I stepped into the men's room knowing Tom needed to get to that bid opening. After relaxing on the stool a few minutes I headed through the stock room to my private office. This was a short cut between the rooms I used most of the time.
When I was half way though the stock room I got a sense that someone else was in there and I turned to see Cindy sitting on some storage boxes. Her foot was up by her ass and her white dress was hanging open. Her legs were spread and she was without panties. I was glazing at the beautiful sight when I heard her say, "Mr. Jones I'll like to talk to you privarely about my husbands raise."

I stood there for what seemed like minutes but I'm sure it was only seconds thinking and enjoying the sight.
Does she really mean what I think she means?
That policy of mine about employees dating and fucking each other, does it apply here?
What about Tom?
My little head started thinking for me, "play along and see where it goes."
Reaching for her hand I led her into my office and shut the door. I walked over and peeked through the blinds to see Tom driving out of the parking lot. "We're safe," I thought. As I turned she had walked right up to me and she draped her arms over my shoulders to kiss me. Our tongues played in and out of each others mouth for a long time. My hands moved down to left her dress and cup her nice bear ass. I felt her hand between us as she was groping for my cock. Soon she had my pants and shorts around my ankles. My cock was rock hard and she had me thinking with it. I was leaning on the arm of the couch and she was rubbing that nice wet pussy all over my cock. I tried to move her so it would slip inside when she said, "Shall we talk about the raise first?"
What do you think?" I asked.
"A 50% raise and what-ever, whenever you want."
"OK, but let's be careful so Tom don't catch us," I said, as she took my cock deep into her.
"Tom don't care, I have fucked all of his previous bosses like this. He knows I'm with you now."
OMG this gal was a hottie, she knew how to fuck and she knew what a man likes. For the next hour she was all mine in anyway I wanted her to be. I was working up to a good blowout when the phone ring. Quietly I thought about the bid and this must be Tom with the results. I pressed the speaker phone button and answered it.
"We got the Bid," he said.
"Great," I answered.
"I got the raise." Cindy said.
"Great, I knew you would," he answered.
That's all it took as my cock drained into her.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"