Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > BBW Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-21-2004, 03:12 PM

I am a sappy romantic!!!

All right, I have written several other stories with a variety of flavors. I have enjoyed writing them and I hope to get to act them out sometime. But, now, I want to add a little more comlexity to the scenario. Please, bear with me!!!!!

I am traveling up the coast of California, headed towards SF. I stop just shy of the city by the bay, at this little cafe', for a bite to to eat. There is no one there, but me and a waitress. Her name is Becky and she is a BBW!!! I ask her what the specials are and she repsonds with a quick comeback. "How about me handsome?"

She has the type of body to die for; I am talking a nice size chest, I am guessing at least at least a 36 or a 38, with huge nipples, asI find out later, a curvaceous figure, a sexy rear and legs that just longed to be touched and caressed!!! she is about 5'4'' or maybe 5'5''. Her hair is, oh, a firey red color, it just hangs down over the top of her shoulders and it makes me warm just thinking about her!!! Her eyes are a blue-green mix, which I have never seen before. She is the type of lady I would love to have the chance to get to know!!!

As I said, the place is empty when I get there. It is about 7:30 pm and the restaurant is only open until 9:00. I ordered something quick and ate about half of it becuase I am too busy eyeing Becky. She has a smile that just melts my butter and whatever outfit she is wearing, she could easily wear it and make it look great!!! Her waitress outfit is a skirt with a blouse. she had the top of the blouse opened a bit, because it is a little stuffy in the restaurant.

She brings me my food and asks if she can sit down and have a cup of coffee with me. I say, 'it would be my pleasure" and I pull the chair out for her.

She asks me where I am going. I tell her I am not sure. I just had to go for a drive and look for some new hoirizons. I am trying to get myself into a place where I can be myself and show the world my true colors!!! She asks "what are your true colors?"

Well, see, I am a very passionate man, who is looking for a very special lady. I want to be this lady's knight in shining armor, as well as her lover. I want to show her that I know the meaning of the word romance. I want her to know the feeling of pleasure!!! I want to be this lady's friend and partner. i want us to be completely crazy about each other and completely hot for each other!!! I say this and then talk about how long this search has gone on. "I am 36 years old and I have been looking for this lady, for the better part of my life!'

"Can you describe her?" "Well, you know I had never really put a face on her. I figured when I had found her, I would just know it and everything would click nicely. As a matter of fact, she is kind of like you, if you realy want to know the truth!!! You are a very sexy lady!!!"

As I am saying this, I see Becky's eye grow. She starts to act like it is getting really warm. She gets up, as she feels awkward or something. she says, "I'lll right back". I could swear I could hear a strange "clicking" noise!!! Yes, Bradley, pay attention!!!

She comes out from the back of the restuarant, now in her street clothes. These are a T-shirt and a pair of jeans. She says, very boldly, would you like to come back to my place. i would love to hear more about this search you are on. "It would be my pleasure", I respond.

It is a short drive to her house. it is a nice little place. The kind of house you'd see in a Norman Rockwell painting. there is a brick path to the door and it is the kind of place where you could get really comfortable. She invited me in and I gladly come.

I sit down and get comfortable. she is going through some things in the kitchen. I hear a couple of bottles klinking. She comes out with a couple of wine coolers and a a book of matches. she and I start up our conversation, as she starts lighting candles, all over her place. I get back to describing my fantasy lady. I CAREFULLY USE DESCRIPTIVE WORDS THAT APPLY TO BECKY!!!

She sits next to me and grabs my hand. We continue talking, looking right into each others eyes. We never lose sight of each other. You know, in the soft candle light of the room, I notice how beautiful she actually is. She says,"you mean this is better than the neon lights of the cafe'?" "Oh my, yes it is!!!" I lean in a give her a kiss. I can feel her press her body in against me. She throws her arms around me and we exchange a whole bunch of passionate kisses!!!

Then, all of a sudden, she stops. She stands up. I am a bit confused, but it doesn't last. She grabs my hands and we walk down the hallway, to the bedroom. She says, "i really need to get in the shower. I know I smell like the restaurant". I say honestly, "i had not even paid attention. My mind was on something else!"

I reach down and grab the bottom of her shirt. I slide it over her head. she has unhooked my pants. Then, we switch. I undo her belt and pants, she unbuttons my shirt. We are now is our underwear. We start our kisses up again and our hands are now roaming over each other's bodies. This lady has got a gorgoues body!!! I can't get enough of touching her!!! We get the shower going and then we help each other out of our undies. I GRAB HER BREASTS AND SAY, "I'VE BEEN WANTING TO DO THIS EVER SINCE I first saw you!!!" I reach my head down and start to kiss and lick her huge nipples!!! She finds my shaft which is now at full attention and starts stroking it.

We get into the shower. The warm water feels nice. She gets her hair wet and I pour shampoo in my hands. i start to wash her hair for her. I am watching the suds drip sown onto the curves of her sexy body. she rinses her hair, then I get the soft soap and i lather my hands up. I then slowly work my hands over her entire body; back to front, top to bottom. I hear her moan as i hit certain spots.

Now, it is my turn. She gets the shampoo on her hands. it doesn't take long because my hair is so short. Then, she gets the soap and lathers me up and down, paying special attention to my swollen manhood. This feels very nice!!!

Upon getting out, we give each a quick dry off. We really don't care if there are still some wet spots. she says to me, "i'm wet already!'

We lay on the bed and begin our kisses again. The passion is building as our kissses start to spread around each other's cheeks, necks and chests. I motion her around and we switch. With me on the bottom we do a 69!!! She grabs my cock and starts sliding her hand up and down, while her mouth does the end. I use my hands and fingers to spread her lips, as I BEGIN TO EAT HER OUT!!! We are both moaing from the mutual pleasure we are giving!!!

Then, she gets up, with my dick still in her hand. she truns around and mounts me!!! This is what I love!!! To see this beautifl body riding my shaft for all it is worth!!! I grab onto her big beautiful breasts and begin to massage them, as we trade a few kisses. She is pressing her sexy hips down on me and I am thrusting up to meet her!!! she leans her chest into me and a lick and suck her nipples. I go back and forth from one to the other. I can feel the explosion builiding in my balls.

I have my mouth still on her tits, but my hands move down and grab her hips. I am pressing her down on me as I AM PRESSING MY HIPS UP TO SEND ME DEEPER IN TO HER!!! SHE MOANS AND BUCKS WILDLY ON TOP OF ME!!! I have been telling her how beautiful she is as we have been making love!!! I then say, "Oh shit, here i come'!!!

My hands grab her waist tight as I let loose with my load!!! I feel her climax too, as the wetness coats my body!!! We share some more kisses, as we slow sown and then lay down next to each other. We fall asleep in each others arms. i HAVE FOUND JUST WHAT I AM LOOKING FOR!!!

Well, I hope you enjoyed my story!!!! Bradley @

Last edited by fzzy : 02-21-2004 at 05:50 PM.