Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-30-2004, 08:53 PM
Mama Mia!

Visiting With the Neighbor

I have a lot of spare time in the summer to do pretty much whatever I want. My boyfriend often works from dawn until dusk, and most of the time I’m bored out of my mind.
There’s a big picture window in our den that I like to sit and look out of, it faces our neighbor’s yard. The yard is always well kept, the grass perfectly cut and the bushes trimmed, that’s because my neighbor is always home during the day to keep them in such good shape. His wife works during the day, he works night shift.
One hot and sticky morning I was sitting in the picture window when he came out of the back door in only his shorts. My eyes ran up and down his perfect body, the beautiful tan and the rippled chest. His crotch had an impressive bulge that was either an erection or a very large cock, maybe both.
I felt a familiar feeling stirring in my loins, but tried to ignore it. I had a boyfriend, and my neighbor was married, not something to fool around with I told myself. I had to get up and go do laundry to take my mind off of that body, and when I came back to the window his truck wasn’t in the driveway. He was no where in sight. I sighed and got up to watch TV.

The next day, bright and early, I got up just to watch him. I knew in the back of my mind it was wrong, but I couldn’t take my mind off of his perfect abs and bulging crotch. When he came out the back door then, I decided I’d go out and say hello. It couldn’t hurt, I thought. We’d never really spoken, and I figured it was about time we did!
I walked out my own back door dressed in a pair of board shorts and a tube top. It was so hot that it was already a sweltering ninety degrees and only 9 AM. I raised my hand to him, and he returned the gesture. That was good, so I decided to go over and really talk to him. My stomach fluttered, I was actually nervous!
“It’s so hot today!” I said walking over in his yard. He nodded.
“It definitely is,” he agreed. He stopped what he was doing and stood up straight. I couldn’t take my eyes off of his crotch, I had to force myself to look at his face before he noticed. I think it would have been a while before he noticed, since he seemed to be staring at my tits, my nipples hard and clearly visible through the material. It obviously wasn’t because I was cold. I smiled a little.
“My boyfriend just left, I’m all alone. Just thought I’d say hi,” I said, trying to be seductive but not too slutty.
“Well, come over and say hi anytime,” he said, finally looking at my face. I smiled, and his eyes drifted back down to my breasts. I noticed to my own delight that the bulge in his crotch was swelling. I looked around for a minute to make sure that no one else was around and put my hand up on the front of my tube top and slowly pulled down, exposing one erect nipple to the hot summer air. His face turned red and he cleared his throat.
“That’s…That’s nice,” he said a bit shyly.
“Wanna see the other one?” I whispered. He looked around as I had.
“Come inside,” was his only reply. My pussy dampened as I followed him in. The house was very clean, his wife must have been a neat freak. We were in the kitchen and he took me upstairs to the bedroom he shared with his wife. He shut the door and closed the curtains.
I decided to tease him a little more, I pulled down both sides and let my tits hang out for a second, then pulled the top back up with a wink. He chuckled.
“You’re a bad little thing,” he said, reaching for my hard nipple. I pulled away, shaking a finger at him.
“Wait, wait,” I said. “There’s something I want to see first.”
He looked at me for a minute, knowing what I wanted but waiting for me to make a move. I put my hand on his bulging erection. I unzipped his shorts and reached my hand in, unbuttoning his boxers and freeing his huge cock.
“Mmmmmm,” I moaned, not able to control myself, my pussy getting wetter by the second. I dropped to my knees in front of him and held his cock in my hand. I teasingly licked him from head to balls, and he let out a soft moan. I knew there was no way I’d get the entire thing in my mouth, but I wanted to try! I took him in and went down as far as I could, coming back up and swirling my tongue around his head. I gazed up at him, his eyes were closed and he had a very sexy look on his face.
I continued with the blowjob until his moans were more frequent and his breathing was fast. Then I stopped, there was NO WAY this guy was going to cum and then throw me out of his house without any relief. He groaned in protest when I stopped.
“Keep going!” he insisted. I stood up instead, ignoring him. I took his hands and put them on my tits, he pulled my top off without a word. I slid his shorts down before I took my own shorts and thong off, ready for some real action.
I still couldn’t believe it was happening, ten minutes ago I’d been anxiously waiting for him to come outside so I could watch him, now I was in his house about to fuck him. He still had his hands on my breasts, pinching and pulling my nipples. I stopped him and lay back on the bed, spreading my legs wide open for him to see and smell my wetness.
“Eat me out,” I said, knowing I sounded like a brat but not caring. He soundlessly kneeled beside the bed and put his head between my legs.
His tongue probed gently between my pussy lips, explored for a moment, and finally found my clit. I let him know he’d hit the right spot with a gasp. He spread my lips fully apart with his hands and furiously licked my clit. I had to push him away so he didn’t make me have an orgasm just yet; I wanted to enjoy it.
“Fuck me with your tongue!” I demanded, roughly grabbing a handful of his jet black hair. He obediently stuck his tongue in my pussy, sliding it in and out. It felt wonderful. I let him do that for close to a minute.
“Okay, back to my clit, sexy,” I told him. He moved back up to my clit and almost the moment his tongue touched it I climaxed explosively, my pussy contracting hard. I practically screamed!
After it was over, he stood up above me, I kept myself spread for him. He looked more aggressive now, predatory. He wanted to fuck me, and I wanted him to. As if reading my mind, he asked,
“You want me to fuck you, don’t you? You want this big cock in that tight little pussy?”
“God yes,” I said, my pussy practically aching.
He pulled me closer to the edge of the bed and positioned himself. He ran the head of his cock up and down my pussy, making me flinch when he brushed it up against my sensitive clit. Finally, he mercilessly slammed it into me, making me cry out. He was so much bigger than my boyfriend that I felt like a virgin again. He fucked me slowly at first, despite slamming into me so hard. I guess he felt sorry for me, but as he got hotter he picked up speed and force. Before long, I’d forgotten all about the pain and I was euphoric.
“Oh, your cock feels so good…Mmmmmmm,” I said, and he reached up to roughly fondle my tits.
“I’m cumming!” he yelled. I felt a burst of warmth in my pussy, and he slowed down a lot before stopping all together. I was still softly moaning, still craving his cock inside me. He didn’t say anything to me, just started putting his shorts back on. I got up to get dressed, anxious to get home and take a shower. He showed me downstairs.
“Thanks for that, you were great,” I said, getting ready to leave, pissed off that I didn’t even get a thank you. He took me by the arms, embraced me, it shocked me. He kissed me deeply for what seemed like an hour, then gently pulled back away.
“I’m over here anytime,” he said, reaching out to pinch my nipple one last time. I smiled and nodded.
“I’ll be back tomorrow,” I promised sexily, going out the back door.
When my boyfriend got home, I was napping on the couch. He came in and woke me up with a kiss.
“So, what did you do today, baby?” he asked. I smiled.
“Oh, not much really. Helped the neighbor do some yard work,” I replied, almost unable to hold back a chuckle. Yard work, indeed.

It's a BOY!!