Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 09-29-2004, 08:12 AM

Escape

Dedicated to Jessy19, whose stories (and I'll take the liberty of speaking for the group here...) we've all enjoyed thoroughly.

John arrived at the door of his parents' house. He hadn't had the time to come and visit for a couple of years, and wasn't looking forward to it. He'd agreed to join the rest of his family mainly out of a feeling of duty, having not seen them in so long, but he had his own life now, was enjoying it, and begrudged the two weeks he'd have to spend away from it. Still, he was looking forward to seeing Cathy, his little sister, who had just celebrated her 19th birthday. They had always been close, and even with John being away from home, they still spent many hours talking on the telephone.

The door opened, and he was greeted warmly by his parents.
'How was the trip, son?"
'Dreadful as usual, I'm afraid.", John pulled a face of mock disgust.
John went upstairs to his old room, which he found exactly as he had left it. Depositing his suitcase in the corner, he scanned the photographs and bookshelves, which reminded him of many events in his schooldays. With a sigh, he descended the staircase and joined his parents for lunch. They exchanged smalltalk over his new job, working for a management consultancy company in the city, of which his mother was inordinately proud. After a half-hour or so, they heard the front door open, and John stood up to welcome Cathy in to his arms.
"Oh John, I can't believe you're here!" Cathy exclaimed.
"I've missed you too, sis."
"Don't ever go away so long again, okay?"
"I promise."

John's parents spent the afternoon parading an endless stream of photographs in front of him, and bringing him up to date with all the gossip from the local area. This entirely concerned people who John didn't know, or people whose college careers or minor misdemeanours meant little or nothing to him. Still, he played along with mock interest. Cathy sat passively in an armchair, beaming at her brother occasionally. As the evening drew on, Cathy went out to meet her boyfriend, David, while John set about unpacking his things, and getting reacquainted with his familiar, yet strange surroundings.

By eleven o' clock, John was sitting alone, watching television while his parents slept, until he heard the key turn in the door, and was joined by Cathy, who John thought looked a little upset. Still, he hadn't seen his sister in so long, maybe he was misreading her.
"Everything okay, Cath?" he asked with a hint of concern.
"Everything's fine. It's so good to have you back, John." She sidled up to him on the couch, and he draped his arm over her shoulder.
"Have a good time?"
"Yeah, it was okay." Cathy seemed unusually quiet, so John decided to try and discover what was wrong.
"How's David been treating you?"
"Oh, great, he's a real gentleman." Cathy knew that this was an out-and-out lie. David seemed to show little concern for her feelings, drank heavily, and was constantly trying to get her to have sex with him. On the positive side, he was good fun, and very popular, but she knew he wasn't the person whom she wanted to lose her virginity to. Still, she dreaded him leaving her for someone who would satisfy his 'needs', mainly out of pride.

They sat up and talked for hours, enjoying the closeness they hadn't been able to feel for so long. As Cathy began to grow tired, she thought that she noticed John looking at her in a way to which she had become accustomed to from boys, but didn't expect from her brother. His eyes darted away guiltily. It had been hot outside, and Cathy was wearing a loose black dress, which showed off plenty of her tanned skin. She was petite and slender, but since John had last seen her, she had become a beautiful young woman. Cathy tried to catch him looking again, but before long, John decided to go to bed. They embraced, and went upstairs.

As Cathy lay in her room, she thought about John. Did he really think about her like that? Probably not, and he could be excused for looking, as she hadn't been covered up very well. She began to pleasure herself, her fingers darting in between her soft thighs, but her brother kept appearing in her mind's eye. She tried to banish him from her thoughts, but in the end had to give up, and drifted off to sleep unsatisfied.

The next evening, Cathy determined to find out for sure about John's feelings for her. She dressed herself in some skimpy shorts, and a black top that showed off her firm midriff. After dinner, John's parents went out, and Cathy and John decided to rent a movie. Settling in to the dimly lit living room, Cathy prostrated herself over one of the sofas, exposing even more of her taut stomach, and hung her firm legs over the sofa's arm. Sure enough, after a few minutes, out of the corner of her eye Cathy saw John appreciating her body. There was no doubt this time, he could barely take his eyes off her. Cathy barely managed to follow the movie, with thoughts criss-crossing around her brain. After the film had finished, she made her excuses and went to her room.

She tried to sleep, but the combination of the questions running through her mind, and her growing passion and excitment made it impossible. Her hand drifted between her legs, and before long, once again, her brother entered her fantasies. This time, she knew she couldn't stop, and let herself fall in to the dream that was running through her head. As she imagined her brother's strong hands stroking and grasping her body, she reached an awesome climax, which afterward left her muscles aching with complete satisfaction.

Throughout the next few days, Cathy continued to act provocatively around her brother, parading her young physique around him, and taking every opportunity of physical contact between them, cuddling on the sofa, resting her head on his shoulder, eventually allowing her hand to reach for his knee while they were talking. She didn't know what she expected to achieve with these mild flirtations, but nevertheless found the need to act them out every evening, without any thought for their meanings or consequences. She hadn't seen David since that night, and he was growing suspicious that she might have found another man, but she didn't care.

On Saturday evening, Cathy and John were left alone again. Cathy dressed up in a tight blue t-shirt, and a short black skirt, showing all of her curves. John opened a bottle of wine, and put some music on. They laid side by side on the sofa, and talked about their lives, what Cathy wanted to do after college, how John was enjoying his new job. Cathy's cheeks became flushed, and she wasn't sure if it was the wine or the physical proximity to her brother. John turned the conversation around to David.
"I know he doesn't treat you well, Catherine."
"He's fine." she protested.
"You can't lie to me, Cathy. I know he's not making you happy. I've heard you talking on the 'phone, and I know he's not treating you with the respect you deserve."
"I can handle him." Cathy said with false bravado.
"If he does anything to hurt you, I'll make him wish he's never been born."
Cathy was warmed by her brother's protectiveness, and gave him a peck on the cheek.
"I know." she said with a satisfied smile.
Cathy felt John give out a faint sigh, and hesitate.
"Why have you been flirting with me, Cathy?"
"I... I haven't..." Cathy retorted, nervously.
"Cath, I know when I'm being teased, I just want to know why."
"I... I don't know, I just..." Cathy felt like running away in embarassment, but then she rallied, and remembered how this had all started.
"Don't go taking the high ground with me. I've seen you looking at me." She said, angrily.
John bit his lip, in indication of his own guilt. They both lay there, too embarassed to talk. Cathy looked like she was about to cry, and John held her close to him.
"It's okay, baby, we'll just forget all about it."
So they lay there, holding on to each other, both fearing the other would leave in disgust with what had been said. John's hand moved gently up and down Cathy's side. Cathy rested her head on John's, and began to stroke his back. As time went on, their mutual caresses became less and less innocent, and their heads started to move against each others. Their lips drew dangerously close, and then backed away again. Seconds later, John moved his head back towards Cathy's, and their lips lightly brushed against one anothers. Cathy was torn, and felt like crying at her misfortune. The one thing she wanted more than anything else, was something that she knew she shouldn't do. But her passion was growing, and before long, their lips met, and they exchanged a passionate kiss.
"I don't know... I don't think we ..." Cathy stammered.
"Shhh, baby sis, it's okay."
Their hands explored each others bodies more eagerly, and John massaged her pert breasts through her t-shirt. Cathy, barely aware of what she was doing, began to unbutton his shirt. As John lifted up his body to remove the garment, Cathy saw a nipple ring, John's last act of rebellion before taking up his comfortable city job. He fell back to the sofa, and Cathy's hands felt every inch of his athletic chest. John's hands disappeared under her t-shirt, and lifted it up over her head, revealing her firm breasts and taut body.
"Your so beautiful, Catherine."
"I love you, John."
John stood up and unbuckled his belt. Cathy was transfixed in anticipation. He pulled off his trousers, and Cathy could see his cock straining against the fabric of his boxers. Once again, he returned to the sofa, and laid down with her. He unzipped her skirt, and threw it to the floor, leaving Cathy in just her black lace panties. Cathy began to feel around John's boxers, but was too nervous to venture inside.
"Take them off, sis."
So she did, and tried to throttle her gasp of surprise at the huge cock she unveiled. She reached out and caressed it with her hand, and John moaned in approval. Cathy thought that she heard some rustling by the window, but was too far gone to pay it any mind. John's hand massaged her pussy through her panties, before pulling them off of her. They held each others naked bodies close, and kissed, Cathy sliding her tongue in and out of John's mouth as his hard cock rested on her thigh. John kissed his way down his sister's body, before reaching her soaking pussy. As he began to rhythmically lick Cathy's pussy, she held the back of his head to her crotch. John slowly edged his index finger inside her, and she sighed with happiness.
"That feels so good, John."
As he pumped his finger in and out of her, and licked her clitoris firmly with his tongue, she felt herself well up, before releasing in to the hardest orgasm of her life. She panted, and then slowly composed herself.
"John, that was amazing. I've never been so horny in all my life as right now." she whispered.
He climbed up beside her, and held her head to her chest.
"John... Can I give you a blow job?"
"Oh god yes, sis. Suck my cock."
"I've never... tell me if I'm doing it wrong." she stammered.
With that, she slid down his moist body, and slowly took his cock in to her mouth. She grasped the shaft with her hand, and began moving her head slowly up and down.
"Oh god sis, that's so fucking good." he gasped.
Cathy glowed with delight at pleasing her brother, and began to pump faster, feeling ever hornier at the breaking of this taboo.
"Oh fuck, suck your brother's cock, baby."
Cathy became more and more confident in herself, and her brother's encouragement made her feel so sexy.
"Oh Cath, I'm going to come!"
Catherine felt his sticky load in the back of her throat, as his cock pulsed in her mouth. John laid back, exhausted by pleasure. They lay there for a while, caressing each other and kissing, not daring to talk, in case one of them had second thoughts.
"Mum and Dad will be home soon." Cathy whispered in John's ear.
"Before they do, I want to be your first." John whispered back.
"Oh yes, John." Cathy beamed at this man, who was everything that her supposed boyfriend was not.
John manouvered on top of her, and rested his cock against her hole.
"Let me know if it's too painful, sweetheart."
Cathy nodded, and held her breath as the head of John's cock penetrated her virgin pussy. She tried to disguise her pain, but groaned with pleasure as the rest of his shaft entered her. John lay motionless on top of her, and they gazed in to each others eyes with desire, before John started slowly moving in and out of his sister.
"Oh fuck, Cathy, you're so tight."
"Fuck me, bro, I want to feel you fuck me."
John began to slide more firmly in and out of her, and Cathy's pain was completely gone, replaced by a pleasure she had never known.
"That's so fucking good, John, fuck my pussy." Cathy surprised herself with her language, but didn't care. She grasped his body with her thighs, and was delighted by his big, strong body being surrounded and entering her petite frame.
"Baby, I'm going to come..."
"Come in my pussy bro, I want it so bad." she screamed.
John unleashed himself inside of her, and sank exhausted on top of her. They held each other close, both wandering where this would lead. Hurriedly, they fetched their clothes, said their fond goodnights, and went to their respective beds before their parents could return.

The next day, both of them were giddy with happiness, although worried about what was going to happen. They waited for the evening, knowing their parents would be out again. They stole a moment alone together.
"I can't wait for tonight, John."
"Me neither, I want you so bad."
"Mmm, soon bro, soon."
As their parents left for the evening, Cathy answered the 'phone, and took it to her room. John heard her sobbing and pleading. Concerned, he considered going to check on her, but left her to take the call in private. Eventually, she emerged.
"John, it was David."
"Oh yeah..." John replied with a hint of jealousy.
"He saw us last night. He came round to see if I was with another man, and saw you and me through the window. He said he had a camera. I don't know if I believe him, but..."
John's heart froze. He knew this would lead to trouble, but hadn't expected it so soon.
"He's going to tell everybody. What are we going to do?"
John collected his thoughts, his heart thumping against his ribcage.
"We have to leave. Forever." he said, emotionlessly.
"Leave? What about Mum and Dad?" she said, half terrified, half excited.
"Us being here would only make this harder on them. We have to leave now."

EPILOGUE

John and Cathy stared out over the serene lake as dusk fell. John's thoughts briefly drifted the hundreds of miles back to his parents house, but his slid his arm around Cathy, and returned to the present moment and location with a sigh of pleasure. With that, they turned and returned to the small guest house that John's savings had managed to get them, where they lived as husband and wife.
"It's all so beautiful, John, but do you think Mum and Dad are okay?" she asked.
"It's over Cathy, all we can do is live for ourselves now." he said, with resolution.
They crossed the threshold, and began their lives anew.