Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > Personals
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rating: Thread Rating: 2 votes, 4.00 average. Display Modes
Old 10-26-2005, 10:41 PM
Likes To Cuddle

Send a message via Yahoo to Syngoodgirl2
Of course I am innocent!!!!!!!
Old 11-10-2005, 11:17 AM
Yes please!

Heyla!

Been reading everyone's wonderful stories for about a month now, thought it was high time I introduced myself.

I'm a single white female who is sadly on the other side of the world from most of the people she'd really like to try on for size. I tend to not notice what sex someone is (Hard to see what sex when you mainly see auras and those are blinding) so I've ended up bisexual by default.

I enjoy reading erotica, and have tried writing it but every time I sit to write the stories just won't flow onto the paper or screen unfortunately. I need a dictaphone!

I'm into the BDSM scene a bit - and yes, I'm most firmly a sub - although when you consider that I'm a trained Mistress that tends to become an amusing detail.

Favorite sexual position? All of them. I'm an extremely sensitive person and have been known to explode purely from listening to someone talk (Which makes the current friendships I have all the better, since they can't touch me from the other side of the world)

Naturist by choice, although my family doesn't know that yet, they've still got so many hang-ups about their bodies. And let's face it, when you've got waist length natural red hair and the fair skin tone that goes with it why would you want to wear clothes? It feels a heck of a lot more sexy to have your hair trailing all over your body than it does to wear clothes.

Looking forward to reading many more of the wonderful stories that are here - and maybe when I manage to get the dratted things down I'll share some of my own.
Old 11-10-2005, 11:46 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Quote:
Originally Posted by Starrarose
Heyla!

Been reading everyone's wonderful stories for about a month now, thought it was high time I introduced myself......

Welcome to our little group Starrarose

There is MUCH to read in our stories and even more in our postings. From seeing a couple resurrected threads from long ago, today I realized how much of our selves we have shared with some special people in our community that have grown to be closer than ever thought possible through an internet sight. We hope you get to knows us and find the sharing of different thoughts an experiences as meaningful.

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 11-19-2005, 08:29 AM
Just me.

Hi, Starrarose. Welcome to our band of merry pervs.

Hope you enjoy your time here. PF is right, some of us have been here for quite a while and a lot has been shared by a pretty good sized group of us. Mainly, we have fun and hope to see you a part of it.
Old 11-30-2005, 06:31 PM
mischief maker

Wink Multi_Minx Intro

Hi everyone,

I'm multi_minx and I'm female currently hetero, plannin on bi, just turned 30, 5'7'', 149lbs, slim but have some junk in the trunk. Best feature...seductive strong lips.

I really love sex and can't seem to get enough. I've been reading all afternoon and must say. WOW ??? I am so horny now that I need to take a nice long shower.

Where do I find out the rules for this board?
Old 11-30-2005, 08:13 PM

welcome to pixies Minx hope you enjoy your stay
Old 12-01-2005, 09:39 AM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Hi multi_minx,
Welcome. If a forum has specific rules it is posted in that area. Otherwise the general rule is to just play nice. We have a no flame policy that we adhere to pretty strictly. If you have any specific questions please feel free to PM me or one of the moderators.
The people here are lots of fun and sexy as hell. I'm sure you will make friends fast.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas
Old 12-03-2005, 01:06 PM

I am 54 soon to be 55 and am blessed with a full head of hair (knocking on wood) and all of my own teeth. My hair is long and I am a biker and I have varied interests, both sexually and otherwise. I am not gay (not that there is anything wrong with that).
Old 12-03-2005, 02:07 PM
pixie of the wood

Send a message via Yahoo to wyndhy
hi...and big waves to all the new pixies i've missed saying hi to.

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

some fairly sordid tales, rambles, and anecdotes
Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 12-11-2005, 08:47 PM
hot scot

hi im 21 year old guy from scotland. ive been around here before but forgot my username and password! Been enjoying the stories for a while and loving the pixies pictures on this forum. Maybe ill get around to getting some online myself.
Old 12-11-2005, 10:13 PM
1 of 8,029,150,258

Welcome Minx. <--- broken smilie waving hello like crazy

Our maintenance department seems a little lax right now, but the people here are cool. You’ll have a ball. Read around some more and jump in wherever you like. There’s plenty of sexy people to catch you.

Glad to see you could join in Kerela,……… even if you have a full head of hair. (not that there is anything wrong with that) lmao

Welcome back Aberdeen06. If you’ve been here before, you know your place is still here. Look around and see if there is any ‘seats’ you recognize. ROFL

"If God didn't want you to play with it, He would have put it between your shoulder blades,..... not at the end of your arm"

Except for speculation, we ONLY have NOW and EACHOTHER!

real world of cyber people ~ Pixies ~ real people of the cyber world
Old 12-16-2005, 12:19 AM
solarium69

Send a message via MSN to Solarium69
About me

Hi gang,

I'm 41 single, i'm a fulltime student. I like hanging out with freinds and family and meeting new people for fun.
Old 12-16-2005, 12:25 PM
pixie of the wood

hello, solarium!

your nick conjures up some nice images. welcome to pixies

The forest would be very quiet if no other birds sang than those who sing the best * Henry van Dyke

Hypothetically Speaking * Something More * Cammy Interrupted * An Experimental Vacation * Masked * so..damn..hot * Thank You * My toy, his idea * no.19 Maple Lane * I Have A Surprise For You * Yesterday * In a Quiet Kitchen * help me decide * untitled prose * more untitled prose
Old 02-01-2006, 04:26 PM
Naughty

Hello all!

I've very new to this site. I stumbled upon it by sheer accident and found myself coming back time and time again for some of the stories. I am very interested in getting to know the members here and finding out what this community has to offer.

Once I get my butt in gear, I'll have to post a story or two that I have in my head!

Thanks for putting up with a new "nube"!

Minxie
Old 02-01-2006, 04:38 PM
pixie of the wood

hello minx!