Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Exhibitionism/Voyeur Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2003, 02:10 AM

The Window

(this is my first attempt at writing anything like this so any comments or suggestions would be appreciated)

It was a hot afternoon and my husband, Dave, was outside mowing the lawn. I had already finished all my daily chores so I had sat down with a lemonade and a magazine thinking that it would be a good way to wile away some time. However, due to the oppresive heat, ( our air conditioner was on the fritz), my tank top was soon clinging against the full swells of my breasts, the material damp with absorbed persperation, so I decided to cool off in a nice shower.

I pad to our bedroom and quickly slip from my sticky tank and shorts before heading to the bathroom. Leaning into the shower, I turn on the sharp jets then, while waiting to the water to warm, turn and look at my reflection in the mirror. As my eyes run along my reflection, I can't help but smile. Even at the wise old age of twenty-three, my body was still as fantastic as it was in high school. My eyes traveled from the thick rich mane of blonde curls and over my face before dipping lower. Twisting my torso slowly from side to side, I admired the way my full firm breasts, an impressive 36D, stood invitingly from my chest. Allowing my eyes to skim lower I followed the slope of my taut stomach, seeing the small glimmering gold hoop of my navel ring, then to the neatly trimmed strip of pubic hair that was nothing more than a thin exclamtion above my silken folds. With a satisfied smile I turned from the mirror and slide gratefully under the lukewarm jets of pulsing water.

I lingered in the shower for a good twenty minutes or so before stepping out. Not bothering to towel off, the dripping water felt good as it cooled while air drying against my skin, I wandered back into the bedroom. As I made my way towards my closet I noted that I couldn't hear the steady hum of the lawnmower anymore. Not giving it more than a quick thought, my husband was probably done mowing and had turned to raking, I finished the short trek to the closet and withdrew a short red silk robe. Slipping my arms into the sleeves, I wrapped the comfortable silk around me and tied the sash loosely about my waist. I could feel the short hem brushing along the back of my thighs, the silk barely managing to cover the deliciously round globes of my small bottom, as the tender fabric stretched across the full globes of my breasts.

Just as I started to turn, in order to go back to my reading, I heard an unexpected tapping against the bedroom window that caused me to start suddenly and release a surprised little yelp. Looking towards the window wide-eyed, I couldn't help but grin and shake my head as I saw Dave with his hands and nose pressed against the glass and sporting a goofy little grin.

With a slight grin playing over my lips I sauntered towards the window, being sure to put a little extra sway into my hips as I did so. Stepping just before the window, I turned my green eyes playfully towards his brown ones. Spreading my long sunkissed legs just a bit I did a little downward sway, swishing my hips from one side to the next as I bent at the knees and ran my hands slowly over the silk encased mounds of my breasts. With a playfully seductive grin, I whipped my head around so my long damp blonde strands of hair flew behind one shoulder. With a giggle, I stepped closer to the window and looked down on his grinning face with my hands on my hips. "Now just what are you doing peeping in on me, mister? My husband could be home any minute." I said to him teasingly.

I saw his charming boyish grin slide into a wider smile as my words reached through the glass to his ears. Moving his hands from the pane he folded his arms against the ledge before replying, "Well then, miss, you better hurry up with the show".

Unable to keep the grin from my lips, I turned my eyes so I could look past him and gave the yard a quick look over. Confident that there weren't any neighbors that could see me, I dropped my eyes back to his. My fingers slowly but confidently worked at the small knot holding my sash tight about my waist as I gave Dave a sultry grin, "What show? After all, I don't even know you".

Dave simply grinned brighter as his eyes slowly lowered to watch my fingers slowly undoing the knot. Turning his dark orbs back to me, I heard him say, "You know damn well what show. I've heard about you and the things you do in front of your window".

I gave him an innocently look. A small raise of my eyebrows and pursing my lips into a little pout. Then looking towards the ceiling with an expression that I just came to a sudden realization before casting playful eyes back to him. As my fingers tugged the knot free, I let the sash fall loosely about my hips which caused the silken folds to slip apart slightly and expose a thin strip of flesh to peek through the parted cloth, I grinned back at him and said, "oooh..THAT show".

Running my right hand up the smooth edge of my robe, I pulled the silky fabric back from my right breast. With a slow swipe of my tongue across the full slopes of my lips, I took a step forward. Cupping the warm swell of my breast in the palm of my hand, I hefted it up just a bit then pressed it solidly against the window, feeling the flesh flatten against the cool pane. As I lifted my flesh filled palm, causing my nipple and surrounding flesh to slide up and down the glass a bit, I looked over at Dave and said, "This show?"

I saw his eyes hungrily gazing at my breast as it pressed solidly against the pane before he slowly raised one hand and pressed it flat against the other side. My pussy gave a delicious little clench as I saw his hand, the wide palm and fingers seperated from my breast only by the thin pane of glass. His fingers curled and slowly scratched along the window as if he was trying to claw through the glass in order to lay his hand upon my breast while his eyes stared unblinkingly with a feral glaze.

(oops....company is here...will continue tomorrow)