Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 01-12-2005, 02:04 AM

Daughter comes to her Dad's aide after he discovers his wife cheating on him

My name is Rick. I have a wife of 30 years and an 18 year-old daughter. My big problem is that my desire for my wife has declined because of my daughter. My wife is 51 and she doesn't really care anything about sex, so that means I basically get no sex at all. Being a man in his early fifties, I still have sexual needs that need to be taken care of.

When we go to bed, I will roll over next to my wife and she will tell me that either she is too tired to have sex or that she doesn't feel good. So, as you see, my needs go uncared for.

Here is where my daughter Sylvia comes into play. I have only recently begun to take notice of her and her body. She is only 5 feet tall and weighs about 140, but her tits are huge. They must be 40fffs and they are all natural- not fake. I have seen many boys ogle her breasts and even whistle at her.

Due to my wife's abstaining from sex, I have turned my lust toward Sylvia. I know this is wrong, but considering that I am so horny, I don't care. Each time I see her, the first thing that I notice are her huge breasts. I just can't help it- I find myself wanting to touch and suck them. I know that, considering that she is so careful not to let anyone see her close to being naked, nothing will ever happen. But, at least I can dream.

One day, my wife said that she was going to spend the weekend with her sister in the mountains. My sister-in-law and her husband own a cabin in the Smokies, and from time to time they will invite us up there. I couldn't go because I had to work, and Sylvia had a term paper to finish; so she couldn't go either.

Friday comes and Phyllis (my wife) takes off for the mountains. I feel lousy that I can't go, but that's life. Saturday morning I get up and head for work, knowing that I have a long day ahead of me. I arrive at the office and notice that there are no lights on. I pull up beside our security guard and I ask him what is going on?

He replied, "the big transformer at the back of our building blew up and it won't be fixed until Monday; so you might as well go on back home."

"You don't have to tell me twice", I responded.

So I turned the car around and headed for home. When I arrived, a thought hit me- Since I don't have to work this weekend, I can go to the cabin and be with Phyllis. She will be so happy when I show up. I went into the house and packed my suitcase and told Sylvia what was going on. She wished me a good weekend as I headed for the mountains.

I had plenty of time , so there was no need to hurry. After driving for 4 hours, I pulled up in the driveway. I noticed there was a vehicle that I didn't recognize, but that didn't concern me, because her sister was all the time buying new cars. I grabbed my suitcase and headed toward the front door. When I grabbed the doorknob, I realized that the door was locked. Well, I decided to try the side door. To my delight, it was not locked. As I walked into the cabin, I heard voices coming from upstairs and they seemed to be coming from the main bedroom. I thought, "Boy, do they have the tv on that loud." I decided to go up and tell Phyllis the good news that I was off this weekend and also to tell her that the tv was too loud.

The closer I got, the louder the voices got. I could hear screaming and yelling coming from that room, and as I walked up to the bedroom, the reason for the screaming was all too clear. There on the bed was my wife, completely naked, with a young black boy on top of her, driving his impressive cock in and out of her soaked pussy. With each lunge of his dick, my wife would scream about how good his cock felt in her cunt.

"OH BABY!!! Your cock feels go good inside me. FUCK ME HARDER!!!! OOHHH SSHHIIITT!!! Let me get on top." Phyllis then gets on top of the young black man and begins to slide her swollen cunt lips down onto his big dick. She starts banging down on him faster and faster until he begins to yell- "I"M GONNA CUM INSIDE YOU!!!! Feel my hot cum as it hits your cunt walls. OOOHHH FFFUUUCCCKKKK!! UUGGHH!!"

I could tell that the black boy had just shot off inside my wife. Then my mind came back to reality. My wife that never wanted to have sex with me was obviously getting her jollies off by fucking this guy. I was crushed by what I had just seen. I immediately thought about divorce. If I wasn't good enough for her, then we needed to go our separate ways.

On the way back home, I drove with tears streaming down my face. When I arrived home, Sylvia could tell that something was wrong, considering how puffy my eyes were.

"What's wrong, Dad?" She asked me.

"I don't want to talk about it", I said.

"There is something very wrong and I need to know what that is", my daughter replied.

As I was about to speak, the flood gates opened and I couldn't stop crying. Sylvia then came over and put her arms around me, telling me to calm down and to stop crying.

"Now will you tell me what is wrong?" she asked me.

"I went up to the cabin and caught your mom screwing this young black guy. I can't believe that she would do something like that."

"My mom did what?"

"It's true. She won't go to bed with me, (her husband), but she will fuck a black guy. Now, I have no one to love me," I said.

"I'm here to take care of you, Dad."

"You know what I mean- as a lover and a bed partner. You can't fill that part," I responded.

Sylvia hesitated and then she said, "Dad, I love you and I want to take care of you, and since Mom has decided to take care of someone elses' needs; maybe I could try to take care of yours."

"I couldn't ask you to do that, baby."

"At least I could try, Daddy".

With that, she kissed me lightly on the lips and tryed to wipe away my tears. I turned toward her and kissed her passionately as I pushed my tongue down her throat to meet hers. We continued to kiss like two sex-starved lovers. As we were kissing, I could not help myself as I squeezed her massive tits. With that, she started to moan as I continued my fondling.

When we broke our kiss, she took me by the hand and led me up to my bedroom. As I lay on the bed, she began taking off her clothes and she told me to do the same. Soon, we both were naked. I grabbed her and pulled her down on the bed with me, and as I got on top of her, I reached down and felt her soaked cunt. I knew that she was ready for me, but I would be gentle with her.

I grabbed my stiff dick and moved the tip of it up and down her wet cunt. She began moaning loudly as I continued the rubbing of her clit area.

"OOOHH DDDAAADDYY, PUT IT IN ME!!!!! I want to feel you inside me. I will be your sex partner from now on and I will be the one to take care of you!! "PPUUTTT IIITTT IIINN- OH YEAH! THAT FEELS SO GOOD>"

I proceeded to pound her harder and harder and she was loving it.

"OOOHH GGOOODDDD!! I'm going to shoot off in you!!!

"GGOO AHEAD DADDY_ I want to be one with you!!

"OOOHH YYEESS I feel your cum in me. I love you daddy!!