Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-11-2005, 05:37 PM
Married Couple

Ash's Sweet Pussy

Being a high school teacher, I was often asked to chaperon at school dances. I didn't mind. I like to watch the girls in their tight clothes; their breast bouncing with the beat of the music. My 18 year old neice, Ashley or Ash for short, was one of them. Watching her breast was turning me on. I knew that it was wrong. After all, her dad was my brother, and he had sent her to live with us. I was her uncle for Christ's sake. Still, I couldn't keep from staring at her wonderful masses of flesh.

"Daniel," asked Ms. Simpson. "Are you alright?"

"Yeah," I said waking up from my daydream. Lying, I told her, "I was just thinking about how fast these kids grow up."

"I know what you mean. Your niece is such a pretty girl. Well, time for me to patrol the halls. See ya."

"Yeah Bye," I said as she walked away.

Ashley was the captian of the cheerleading squad here at Mossville High. She was 18, stood about 5' 7", brown hair to her ass, brown eyes, nice firm 32D breast, long shapely legs, and a body that was damn well built. Yes, my neice was put together. Tonight she had on a nice revealing mid-riff shirt and a short mini skirt. Damn! Did she even know how much her dear old uncle wanted to fuck her.

After the dance, Ash rode home with me. Apprently, she had found her boyfriend coping a feel off of her best friend and her best friend wasn't stopping him. So, here she was in the car with me. My dick was getting hard just having her next to me. We rode in silence, well almost silence. Ashley would give out a low cry every now and then.

I found myself wondering: Would my niece ever let me fuck her. I'm not that bad looking. Yeah, my brown hair is starting to gray and I'm almost 40. On the brighter side, I'm about 6 foot tall, muscled out thanks to the gym, about 200 lbs., and well endowed with a 10" dick that had a 2" girth. My wife loves that part.

Once we reached home it was almost 11 o'clock. Ash ran straight for her room, past her aunt. This left me to explain what had happened to my wife.

"Well Daniel," Gina said. "I never did like that boy very much anyway. I knew that he would do something like this. Well, I had better go to bed. I have to be on the plane for Dallas at eight in the morning."

"How long will you be gone this time?," I asked.

"A week. I have to help set up the new plant management."

With that my wife and I headed of for bed. Tomorrow was Saturday and the begining of Spring Break. Ash could sleep in and not have to worry about school or seeing her ex-boyfriend for two weeks.

The next morning I dropped my wife off at the airport and headed back for the house. Ashley had finally came out of her bedroom and was eating some breakfast.

"Feeling better," I asked.

A weak "Yeah" escaped her lips.

"Is there anything you want to do today?"

"No. Not really. But, if that asshole or bitch calls here, I'm not in."

"Okay," I said laughing. Gina and I didn't get on to her any more when she cussed. After all, she was 18 and could do as she pleased.

Morning turned into noon and noon into night. I had talked Ash into going out for supper, hoping to cheer her up. We went to the fancy Chinese resturant across town. By the time dinner was over, she was laughing and acting like her old self. I paid the bill and we headed for home.

Upon reaching home, I checked the answering machine and found that Gina had made it safely and was now in a hotel. Ash went up to change into her night clothes. When she came down the stairs she was dressed in her skimpy, baby blue, silky night shorts. The tops barely covered her breast and the shorts left very little for the imagination. I could clearly see her shaved pussy with the little triangle of hair. I had never seen her wear them before. If she did, she only wore them to sleep in.

I followed her into the kitchen. As she bent over to look for a pop, I couldn't help but to run my hand over her ass. To my surprise, she didn't jump or scream. I moved my hand underneath her and felt her soft flesh. Again to my surprise, she didn't jump or scream. She stood up and smiled at me.

"Did you find something that you want Uncle Daniel," she asked playfully.

"Yes, I did," I answered. And before realizing what I was saying I continued. "There's more I'd like to do than just feel your sweet pussy."

I leaned in and kissed her. My tongue exploring her mouth. And she was not backing away. Instead she was pulling me closer to her. We continued to kiss passionately. I pressed myself against her so that she could feel my hard dick through my jeans on her stomach.

"Why Uncle Daniel," she said. "Would you like to fuck your virgin niece, because I would love to have that massive cock of yours in me. Oh, yeah, I've watched you shower before. I've seen how big it is."

"Hell yeah," I said. "I would love to fuck you Ash. I want to feel my 10" rock hard cock deep in your virigin pussy."

I picked my niece up and carried her up the stairs to mine and Gina's bedroom. I stood her on her feet and passionately kissed her again.

"I'm gonna fuck you in your aunt's bed. The same bed that I fuck her in. I'm gonna make you forget all about what's his name and make you my mine."

I pulled off my shirt and then removed her top. Her beautiful breast touched my skin. I leaned down and took her left breast in my mouth, rubbing her right one. Ash moaned and pulled my head down closer to her. Feeling her squirm brought me pleasure.

Standing once again, I looked her in the eyes and told her to remove my clothes. Ash obeyed and pulled everything off of my body. I watched as her eyes widen when she saw my massive dick.

"Suck my dick, Ash. Suck your Uncle Daniel's 10" cock."

Ash knelt down and begain sucking my dick. The top of her head danced on my cock. To my surprise, she was able to take it all in without choking. That was a hell of a lot more than Aunt Gina could do. I watched as her head bobbed faster and faster on me. Placing my left hand on the back of her head I held it in place as I shot my first load into her mouth. She swollowed every drop.

"My turn now," I said. "Lay back on the bed my sweet Ashley."

Pulling her until her pelvis was at the edge of the bed, I removed her shorts. Kneeling down, I started to rub my niece's beautiful clit with my thumb and sticking my middle finger into her tight virgin pussy. Damn she was tight. She began to moan and gyrate her hips.

"MMMMM Uncle Daniel. That feels so good. Don't stop. Please don't stop."

I rubbed her clit harder, pushing my finger in deeper and deeper. I smiled as my niece came all over my finger, feeling it ooze down my hand. I pulled away my hand and began to eat out my niece. Her moaning and gyrating intensified.

"YES! YES! UNCLE DANIEL! UNCLE DANIEL! YES! YES!"

I lapped up every drop of sweet nectar that my niece spilt from her flower. I could feel her clit throbbing against my mouth.

"Scoot back up on the bed, Ash. Uncle Daniel's gonna make a woman out of you now."

Again, Ash did as she was told. I crawled on top of my niece, positioned the tip of my penis to her tight virgin pussy and slowly begain to push. I could see her face screw up from the pain. Her pussy began to tighten.

"Relax my sweet Ash," I said. "Relax for your Uncle Daniel."

Ash relaxed as I pushed myself half way in before hitting her hyman. I began to slowly pull in and out of her, allowing her to adjust to my dick.

"Oh, Uncle Daniel," Ash moaned. "MMMMM That feels really good. Don't stop."

I gave a hard thrust, breaking her hyman. Looking at her shocked face, I began to pump faster and faster. Leaning down I kiss her as I pump in and out of her.

"Yes, Uncle Daniel! Yes!"

I allowed her to cum on me and then placed her into doggie style. I slowly pumped my cock into her sweet tight pussy. I could fill my cock hit her uterus wall as I slowly drove myself deep into my niece. Wanting to cum in her I moved faster and faster.

"YES! YES! UNCLE DANIEL! YES! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!"

I fucked her harder and deeper. Other than her yelling the sound of our bodies as they slapped together was the only sound to be heard.

"Yeah, Ash. I'm gonna cum. Uncle Daniel's gonna cum deep in you. Here it comes baby. Here I cum."

I shot my sperm deep inside my niece's sweet tight pussy. I could feel her pussy milking me dry.

I pulled out and laid on the bed. Ash fell into my arms.

"Oh, Uncle Daniel," she said. "Does this have to stop when Aunt Gina comes homes?"

"Not if we're careful it doesn't," I told her. "We have all week to make love until she comes home. And then, when she's gone on business trips, we can fuck all night long then too."

"Good," Ash said. "I don't ever want to stop having sex with you. I plan to go to college here in town in the fall. We can still fuck then too."

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few days later my wife returned home early. Wanting to surprise, she didn't call. Ash and I were too busy making love when she came in. I was on top of Ash slowly fucking her.

"Excuse me," Gina said.

I jumped off of Ashely and looked at my wife. She was standing in the doorway, naked.

"Is this a private party or can I join in too."

Ashley and I looked at each other.

"You mean you're not mad," I finally managed to ask.

"No. I've wondered how long it would be before the two of you got together. You've just made a fantasy of mine come true. I come home and find the two of you going at it."

Gina walked over and crawled into bed with us.

"Now Daniel darling," Gina said. "Let me have a turn at her sweet pussy."

I sat back and watched as my wife and niece ate each other. Once they were done, I fuck both of them.

"I want to see you cum in our niece Daniel," Gina said.

I was only too happy to do so. Filling my sweet niece with cum as my wife watched was great. From then on, we all slept together. I was able to enjoy Gina when Ashley was away and enjoy Ashley when Gina was away. But the best times were when all three of us enjoyed each other.