Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Old 08-10-2002, 12:28 AM

growing things

My name is Richard. My friends call me Boner. My story may get a little wierd at times. Any similarity to any other people is only a coincidence. I was on the way to visit my pal, Mike. Actually, I have been trying to nail his sister, Carol, for a long time. I also enjoy looking at Mike's mom, Maggie. She is blonde, about 5-6, nice body for her age, and she will flirt when Mike or her husband Jason is not around. Jason is a psychiatrist. I arrive and knock on the door.
Old 08-10-2002, 05:11 AM

When i knock on the door, Maggie opens the door and greets me. She is wearing a white silk blouse and a Tan skirt that is tight on her curvy figure. "come in richard", she says with a smile. I follow her in, staring at her mature ass! She knows I am staring. " where is mike mrs. c", i ask. "I think he is in his room richard" she replies. "You are looking very fine today mrs. c.", I compliment her. "thank you richard, but call me maggie", she says. "OK, but you have to call me Boner." ....."How did you get that name anyway Boner,"as she turns to catch your eyes on her ass.
Old 08-10-2002, 05:34 AM

I blush a little and say, "I don't know Maggie". Maggie smiles at me. Maggie loves it when I drool over her ass. Maggie says, " You can go upstairs to Mikes room if you want" . Ok maggie. As I go upstairs, I arrive at Mike's room to find it empty. I hear some faint little noise from the next room which happens to be Carol's room. Feeling brave, I decide to push the door open a little for a peek. I am surprised when I see Carol on the bed asleep. She is uncovered exposing her wonderful ass clad in a small pair of white panties. Mike is standing over her, with his cock in his hand , stroking it. Wow , the dude is jacking off on his sister while she sleeps. I watch quietly for a moment as he yanks on his rod, then Mike sees me.
Old 08-10-2002, 02:12 PM

Mike motions for me to come over, so I do. Mike asks me, "have you seen an ass like that?" , still stroking his 7 inch rod. "no", I said.
Mike said, " what the hell man, whip out that horse cock of yours and lets both cum on her, it will be great."
More than willing i drip my shorts, allowing my 10 inch cock to spring free (hence, the name Boner). I move close enouth to Carols bed to smell her body lotion, and begin to stroke my swollen rod. Mike is on the other side pumping his dick, both of us getting ready to spurt cum on that fine teen ass while she sleeps.
Pumping and stroking for about 5 minutes, I feel my nuts tighten. At the same time, MIke begins to cum. His cum splatters right in the crac\k of carol's fine ass, soaking her panties. The sight turns me on and brings on my cum. My hot cum spurts out on to Carols thigh, globs of it streaming down her tan leg. "man, ", Mike says, "that monster cock holds a lot of cum" Suddenly, Carol is awakend, Her hand reaches to her ass to feel what is on her . Her hand is right in the glob of cum, she groans and begins to roll over.
Old 08-17-2002, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

So did you two like what you saw? Carol says while removing her panties. Mike and Boner are speachless. Just then Maggie walks in and sees what is going on.
Well I see why they call you boner, seeing his 8 inch cock, still hard just aftr he came. Now you two boys strip down naked so e girls can see everything you have.