Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Group Sex Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-25-2007, 12:56 PM
Down the Rabbit Hole

Send a message via AIM to dirtyirish130
Truth or Dare with Friends (bi mmf)

Julie, Mike and David had been friends for a long time. They were close and shared many experiences together. Julie was a petite red head with a slight build and pleasant curves. Mike was tall and thin. David, a football player in high school still carried an athletic build. Julie had secretly been attracted to her friends, and they to her. Although there was often innuendo and a brush here and there keeping the attractions alive, they had never acted on their mutual attraction. No one wanted to risk their friendship by breaking the barrier. Tonight that would change.

As was often the case, the friends were sitting around Julie’s house, sipping wine and visiting about the events in their lives. As the night wore on and the wine bottle got depleted, once again the friends began opening up to each other. As often happened the conversation started to turn sexual. “Mike, where is the strangest place you’ve ever had sex?” David asked. Julie began to laugh. “What’s so funny?” Mike asked. “Nothing, I was just looking at us here, in our forties, drinking and chatting, and when David asked that I thought about slumber parties I had as a teenager.”

“What in the world are you talking about?” David chuckled. “Of course back then, we weren’t drinking wine, and in order to get the really juicy secrets we had to be playing ‘Truth or Dare.’” With that Julie finished off her glass of wine and poured another. “Really,” Mike asked, “and what types of things did you learn about your friends playing a game?” Julie smiled, “Wanna play?” “Absolutely.” Mike answered, throwing back the bottom of a glass of wine like a shot.

Julie started, “Ok, it was my idea I get to start. Mike, truth or dare.” Mike thought for a moment, “Truth.” Julie smiled, “Where is the strangest place you have ever had sex?” Mike laughed and quickly shared an account of having sex with his college sweet heart in the study hall while preparing for an exam. While he could have given the short answer naming the place, Mike went ahead and shared enough detail of the encounter to warm the room up a bit.

Finishing the story, Mike said, “Ok, I shared now it is your turn Julie, truth or dare.” Julie thought, and said “Truth.” “What is one thing about you that David and I don’t know?” Julie smiled, “I don’t know if I should share, but I have an answer.” “Hey, you know the rules Julie, answer the question.” “Ok. I bet you didn’t know that I have pierced nipples.” Mike and David could not hide their surprise. David was the first to speak, “You’re kidding. I don’t believe you. I want to challenge the truth.” Julie looked at them both, quickly pulled up the bottom of her shirt and pulled the cup of her bra to one side. “Satisfied?” she asked, flashing her splendid pierced breast at her friends. Mike and David stared, partially in disbelief and partially in awe of what they saw.

“Ok David, truth or dare,” Mike asked. “What the heck, dare.” Mike pondered for a minute, “Ok, David, I dare you to kiss Julie.” David looked in surprise at Julie, wondering if she would object. “Go ahead big boy, you heard the man.” Julie said. With that, David moved to Julie, sliding in close, and giving her a warm, passionate kiss. Julie responded, bringing herself into the kiss and giving herself over to her friend. Moments passed and Julie and David continued their kiss. “Uh, hum,” Mike cleared his throat, “Excuse me, but I believe we have a game to continue.”

Julie and David separated, looking at each other, then to Mike. The game continued the questions grew bolder, the dares more revealing and the wine free flowing. As the friends grew more inebriated and less inhibited this was no longer a teenage game of truth or dare. Before long, the friends were sitting together, topless and down to their underwear. Julie’s pierced nipples were standing firm and erect while Mike and David clearly sported erections of their own under their shorts.

Julie was flush. To clear her thoughts she said, “Ok Mike, back to you. Truth or dare?” Mike didn’t hesitate. “Ok. Dare.” Julie laughed. Ok, you’ve got to stare at something of mine, now it is my turn to see something of yours. Take off your underwear.” “What? You’re kidding right.” “Hey, truth or dare buddy. Your choice.” Mike slowly got up and lowered his underwear letting his growing member spring forward. Julie gasped. In all the years, she never would have guessed Mike possessed such a long and thick cock. He was so skinny, but she couldn’t take her eyes away. “Hey, it isn’t nice to stare.” Mike said hiding the fact he felt complimented by her attention. “Um. Ok then.” Julie stammered.

“Ok Julie, your turn, truth or dare.” David said, breaking the tension. “Ok. Dare, I guess.” David just laughed. “Well, since Mike has clearly got your attention, your dare is to stroke that big cock for one minute.” Mike smiled and turned toward Julie. “Well, I never turn down a dare.” She laughed. Reaching out, Julie gripped Mike’s now very hard penis and began slowly stroking up and down. He was so thick she could barely close a fist around his manhood. As she stroked more, Mike began to slowly move his hips to her hand. “Ok. Times up, that’s enough you two.” David interrupted.

Julie reluctantly released Mike from her grip. “Ok David, truth or dare” Julie said. “Dare.” Julie just broke out laughing. “Ok. Turn about is fair play. I want to see you stroke Mike’s cock for one minute.” “What?” Mike and David said at once. “Hey, I saw you staring David, get going.” David hesitated. Mike turned to David and nodded. David
slowly reached out and grasped Mike’s cock and began to slowly stroke. Amazingly, it felt good in his hand. Mike pushed his hips forward, allowing his friend greater access.
Julie couldn’t believe what she was seeing, and couldn’t believe how wet it was making her. She was sure the boys were going to see the wet patch seeping through her panties.
Without warning, she let out a small sigh. Mike and David looked at her. She was flush and staring intently at the sight before her. Seemingly without control, she reached
forward and joined David’s hand on Mike’s cock.

With this, the game ended, and the fun began. As David continued to stroke Mike’s cock, Julie reached over and lowered David’s shorts. David offered no resistance, but continued to hold Mike’s cock in his hand. Soon, David’s cock was free and Julie lowered herself to him, opened her mouth and brought her lips to his hard shaft. Mike reached over and gave a small tug on Julie’s panties. With a small pull, and help from Julie, her sopping wet pussy was quickly revealed to her friends. Mike smiled as he saw her smoothly shaved lips come into view. They were clearly engorged, red and glistening with moisture. Mike quickly lowered himself bringing his face to Julie’s pussy. He could smell her arousal and, reaching his tongue out, immediately tasted her sweet juices. To everyone’s shock, David then moved into position, bringing his face to Mike’s crotch, and just like that, he had Mike’s hard cock in his mouth and the friends had formed an incredible chain of oral satisfaction.

Mike continued to feast on his best friend’s pussy. Alternately driving his tongue deep into her and grasping her hardening clit in his lips and giving a small tug. Julie was pressing her hips into Mike, grinding her pussy on his mouth. Mike was amazed at how wonderful his friend’s mouth felt on his cock. Mike and David had sometimes discussed their bi curiosity, but to Mike’s knowledge, neither had ever explored those thoughts. Now, it felt so good, he knew a new door had opened before him. David was inexperienced at this, but he was giving it his all. Taking that huge cock in his mouth was
not easy, but he moved his head up and down, taking it as deep as he could. To catch his breath, he would remove Mike from his mouth, running his tongue up and down the heavily veined shaft, swirling his tongue around the head. With each new sensation, Mike would jerk and bring his cock closer to his friend’s mouth.

As the friends continued their oral pleasures, David grew bolder. Reaching up, cupping Mike’s balls in his hand. Now letting Mike fuck his mouth with his cock, David let his hand roam, reaching further back and placing a finger on Mike’s asshole. At first Mike flinched a bit, but then, moved his ass to David’s hand. With that, David slowly slid
one finger into Mike’s tight bottom. Mike briefly pulled away from Julie’s pussy and let out a groan. “Oh, God, that feels so good.” Mike exclaimed. Encouraged, David inserted
a second finger and started pumping Mike’s ass, engulfing his cock at that same time. Moments later, to everyone’s surprise, Mike unloaded a monstrous stream of cum into
David’s waiting mouth. And to David’s surprise, he accepted every drop, swallowing and savoring the taste of his friend’s load.

Mike fell back from Julie’s pussy, exhausted and shocked by his huge orgasm. Letting David’s cock free from her mouth Julie looked at Mike, “Oh no. You aren’t getting off that easy.” With that she turned to Mike and took his softening cock into her mouth. Turning her back to David, Julie was on all fours exposing her pussy and ass to his view. David knew exactly what to do and quickly brought the head of his cock to her soaking pussy lips. With a gentle push, he was now inside one of his oldest friend’s pussy. “Aaahh.” Julie sighed as the full length of David’s cock slid into her. With that, David and Julie found a rhythm and the two began to fuck. Julie, pressed back to meet each of David’s thrusts, driving his cock deeper with every push. David was not thick,
but his cock seemed to fill every inch of Julie’s wanting pussy. Soon, she could take no more. She felt the familiar sensations building deep within her, then, the welcome release of her orgasm. Her body quacked with sensation, every nerve ending tingling, and her pussy griped David’s cock tighter. As wave after wave of orgasm hit, her knees went weak and she let herself go to the floor, releasing Mike’s cock from her mouth and freeing David from her pussy.

Watching his friends fuck, and having Julie’s warm mouth on his cock had, to his surprise, jump started Mike’s arousal. Seeing Julie laying on the floor as he had been just moments ago, he chuckled and repeated her words, “On no. You aren’t getting off that easy.” With that he brought himself to Julie, and leaning over her, presented his cock to her mouth. Julie greedily obliged and took him back into her mouth. David, cock still hard and slick with Julie’s juices, was looking for his release. Without thinking, seeing his friends before him, he knew what he needed for that release. He slowly moved forward coming up behind Mike, who now had his cock buried in Julie’s mouth as she lay flat on the floor. Slowly, David gave Mike’s shoulders a gentle push, putting
Mike on all fours. Mike may have understood what was about to happen, but he gave no resistance. David moved in closer, bringing the head of his cock to Mike’s puckered asshole. The lubricant of Julie’s pussy juices still glistening on his cock, David gave a gentle push and the head of his cock entered Mike. “Oh, David, yes, fuck me.” Mike was surprised by his own words, but the sensation was incredible, and he knew he needed his friend’s cock inside of him. With that open encouragement, David slowly pressed onward, inching his cock into Mike’s ass. With some patience, David would guide his cock forward, then pull back slightly, then push a little further in until finally he was pressing his pelvis firmly against Mike’s butt. After waiting just a moment, David began moving freely in and out, fucking Mike’s ass.

Below Mike, with his growing cock in her mouth, Julie had a perfect view of David’s cock driving into Mike’s ass. She was mesmerized by the sight of her two best friends, her best male friends, fucking. It was more then she could take and she quickly reached her hand to her soaping wet pussy. The scene in the room was incredible. Julie, lying on her back on the floor, fingers flying in her own pussy, and Mike’s cock buried deep in her mouth. David was behind Mike, driving his cock deep into his best friend’s ass. And Mike, ecstasy etched upon his face, leaning over Julie and pressing his ass into David’s driving cock. The sounds and smells in the room were sex. There were no inhibitions, no boundaries, just mutual pleasure. And then, in near unison, the friends found a new bond. David’s cock swelled in Mike’s ass, and he pushed forward, burying his cock as deep as it would go. Sensing David’s impending release Mike pushed back, then welcomed the feeling of his friend’s hot cum streaming deep into his ass. Julie exploded in orgasm, her body shaking and pussy gripping the fingers buried deep in her pussy. Mike, having cum only moments earlier, still was overcome with the sensations and released a second load into Julie’s mouth.

Julie greedily took all of Mike’s cum in her mouth. David had now grown soft and pulled free of Mike’s ass. Julie, getting a full view of it all, with Mike just inches above her face, saw David’s cum slowly leak from Mike’s ass. Extending her tongue, Julie let David’s cum enter her mouth. With their juices mixing in her mouth Julie felt a new intimacy with her friends, and savored it. David and Mike fell back exhausted, looking at each other, smiling. These friends knew things were not going to be the same between them. And for that, they were excited about the future.