Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Incest Stories
User Name
Password

Old 03-23-2015, 01:18 PM

Jon & Nicole, after the kidnapping

Jon Rubio is awaken from another bad dream about him and his niece Nicole Sanchez. Jon still has vivid memories of himself fucking his niece and his sister-inlaw Karen against their will basically. The three were kidnapped one night out of the blue and taken to place along the coast which was several miles from were they lived. That has been a year since that happened but that has left some nasty physical as well as mental scars. Problem that Jon has he can't get his mind off his niece Nicole, she is in her late twenties he is in his late fifties and what they were force to do while in captivity was unnatural even though Jon married in the family so he and were not blood related. He liked Karen, but she was really messed about after his wife son killed by a drunk driver in a horrific car accident, she didn't really talk to Jon and being fifty she resorted going back doing drugs and fucking anything with a dick and a pair of balls. And Nicole, unbeknownst to Jon was thinking about what to them, but she she was masterbating about the kidnapping and how The Freak made her Uncle Jon fuck the holy crap out of her while her mother was forced to watch and she watched her mother get fucked by her Uncle in the same manner.
One late afternoon Jon was home alone his sister-inlaw Karen had just left for work after they talk about her current lifestyle it was heated but Jon was expressing his concern as well as her other friends about her concurrent situation. Her response was to him was you sure enjoyed FUCKING MY DAUGHTER!!! Jon said I haven't touched like her that since the kidnapping Karen!!! And If keep up our concurrent lifestyle, I will talk to your son Robert as well as Nicole about having committed to a mental facaulity Instead getting caught and going back to prison!!!!
But he knew that Karen was right about Nicole, towards end of their kidnapping he was really looking forward to fucking his niece only problem was his wrists were chained and shackled and attached to pullies that raised his arms above his head while she was strapped to a round table with her legs wide open and his capters would inject a solution into his cock making it rock hard for a least up to four hours. And then before she leaves Karen says did you FUCK US!!!! Jon says, left me see Karen, ummmm, oh YEAH,,, Nicole is strapped to around table with legs wide open her ass is on the edge of the TABLE!!!! And then Karen this didn't happen to you!!!! Their was a gun put to head FUCKING HEAD and our capters are telling me FUCK HER OR DIE!!!! And then fire off the weapon three times you dumb bitch. Your daughter is begging me to fuck her so we won't DIE!!!! Remember that????? Fuck you Jon as she left for work. But deep down Inside Karen knew that this wasn't his fault and she realized
That they threatened kill them if Jon didn't start fucking them.
Nicole pulled up to her Uncle's house just after her mother left. She comes Insides and sees her Uncle Jon stewing, she says you mom at again as she hugs him. Jon says yeah It got heated, very heated. Nicole says what was said, told your mom If she keeps this foolishness up that I would told to you and your brother about locking her up in an mental facaulity before she up in prison. Nicole says wow as she is shaking her head about her mom, she has been arguing with her mom also and she wasn't getting much support from brother also. Then she said that this, what says Nicole, your mom said that I enjoyed fucking you while all of us were in captivity. Nicole said that BITCHED!!!!! You FUCKED US to save our lives!!!!
Problem is Nicole I looked forward to fucking you towards end of our kidnapping. And so your mom is right about that and know Nicole I know one thing, what is that Uncle Jon as she looks at him in a very concerned way, Jon says this Nicole I have fucked a few women after we were released one of them being your mom's friend Cathy, WHOA!!! You fucked her??? Yeah, what a lousy lay. Nicole started laughing, then Jon says this Nicki, I only think of you when I'm fuckng those women, she is shocked but not surprised as she has been masterbating about Jon. Uncle Jon what are you trying to say??? Nicki, I'm addicted to your pussy, your tits and ass and I'm dying fuck you again and again...
She says Uncle Jon as she gets real close to him, all I have been doing for the last two months is playing with myself and thinking about you and other guys only a couple, both lousy fucks... Then Nicole says this Jon if you want to fuck me now rip off my clothes and take me now.
Jon didn't need a second Invitation he immediately rips off her blouse he slips her sport bra over her head exposing her ample breast and starting kissing her lipps and squeezing her tits and pinching her nipples and then he turned her back towards him and Jon was squeezing both her tits as Nicole cocked her head to meet his lipps again and then Jon slipps his hand through Nicole's tight knit yoga pants gets inside her panties and starts playing with pussy and then Nicole just shakes and shudders and is moaning loudly as she summing. Then she turns around and gives her Uncle a wet juicy kiss and says take me to bed and FUCK ME!!! Jon leads her to the masterbed room were she knew that her Aunt Denise shared with her Uncle, she wondered how many times did they "do it". But enough about that she was butt ass naked now playing with herself as watches her Uncle strip out of clothes and starts to pump his dick up, litterly she is watching Jon squeeze his nuts and stroke out his cock until it is fully inflated and he smiles at her and says all that shit they injected into me to my cock up fucked up my blood flow. Nicole says what does that mean? Jon says as he moves closer to her pussy that means your getting lots of cock today lots of cock today and then he lays down inside her legs and starts eating her pussy very intensely which was driving her crazy, Jon says The Freak passed me off, howww hoowww say Nicole breathing very heavily, Jon says The Freak should have at least let me eat your pussy as well as your mom's pussy. Then he went back eating Nicole's pussy very hard to the point were he making her cum again, Nicole says Jonnnnnn god damn it I'm Cumming again uuuuuuggggggghhhh as she shudders again then Nicole manages to get her uncle on his back and starts sucking his cock, Jon let's out a big moan and ooohhh ffuuuccck!!!! Nicole says as is sucking his cock don't worry I will get that cock of yours in my pussy soooooonnn. But she is sucking and licking his balls like their no tomorrow, Jon is going crazy because Nicole is sucking the head of his cock while stroking his shaft and then finally Jon can't take anymore he grabs Nicole puts her on her back spreads her legs wide open say is saying fuck me, fuck me I want your cock in my pussy Now Uncle, then Jon penetrates her pussy he let's out a big oohhhh Gooddd she says your cock is in my pussy fuck me fuck me hard then Jon starts fucking his niece really hard, he is pounding her with all his might she is screaming that's it just like that don't let up your Nicki wants it badddddlllllyyyy as Jon senses she is about to cum again, and he pumps her really hard and faster Nicki says faster, faster faster Uncle JOONNnnnn I'm cumming again oooooohhhh fuuucccckkkk. And then Nicole pushes Jon To his back ands mounts his cock and starts moving her hips in round circular motion Jon is like masmerized now Nicole is moving up and down his cock at a feverish pitch as she finally notices that on Uncle is about to cum himself, then she leans over Jon stuffs her left tit in his mouth his left hand is on the right tit and squeezing his land hand on her ass this what she has dream about, play with herself got Jon right were she wants himmmmm', OK Uncle going to make you cum now deep Inside my pussy and then she starts moving very fast, really fast Jon you like this??? He moans with approval, Jon is beginning to breathe very heavily and says faster, harder faster, faster Nicole!!!! Nicole is moving faster and harder telling Jon to cum for her, come on Uncle Jon give it to me , give it to in heavily panting voice Jon CUM NOW!!! Deep in my PUSSYYYY and with Jon let outs a loud yell I'M CUMMMING uuggghhh FUCKKK!!!! As he shoots his sperm into Nicole as she is cuming again UNCLE JON ooohhh fuuuccckk!!! You made cum again as she smiles. They both lay on his bed gaining their breathe's body to body face each other. Nicole says your cock and balls belong me now, I'am your whore now don't fuck anybuddy else, Jon says uummm as he is gaining breath, your tits, pussy and ass belong to me now also.. He says tomorrow same time, she says yes, but he says eventually you will need to move back in, she says ahhh easier access to my pussy. And oh yeah we can't mom about this just yet as they share a deep kiss.