Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-28-2014, 03:38 PM

Lab Tech

To tell the truth I hate to go to the Doctor, being a guy and of upper middle age, doctors want to do all kinds of stuff to you to milk your insurance company for as much as possible. With that opening I had to go to get my annual physical which was followed up by lab work. The lab operation is in the same building as my doctor so after the appointment I went down to the lab. There sitting in the sign in desk was a total vision of godliness. Her name was Diane. She was wearing a lab smock but with a very nice low cut blouse under it. In fact when she leaned over to enter my data into the computer in front of her the blouse gapped open and I could see the creamy smooth breasts about B cup flawless skin held in place by a tiger skin print bra. I tried not to stare but hell I am human and a guy. I managed to get all my data communicated to her and she smiled at me. God what a wonderful smile on that flawless face, I was totally blown away. As she stood up to get my printout of my receipt I could see a very small cute butt and long legs which were incased in a pair of very tight jeans. I stood in front of the counter knowing that if I moved everyone in the waiting room was going to see the effects she was having on me. She told me it would only be a couple of minutes as I was set up for a chest x-ray in the lab. I managed to get to a seat in the waiting room without causing much notice and had managed to calm myself down just as a tech came out to get me for the x-ray. After the work was completed I had to go back to the same desk and face this vision to check out. She smiled and took my money (co- payment) with a flawless hand which had no ring on it. Since it was lunch time the staff was changing around and some going to lunch. Diane and the girl next to her at the reception station were just getting up to give the stations to others. So I watched as Diane got up after taking my co-payment and I was able to follow her out the door. I watched as she walked to an older Ford Mustang and I thought well at least I got to enjoy the view for a while. I went over and got into my SUV and was just pulling out when I noticed that she was out of the car and with the hood up. I figured this was my chance to be the white knight (so to speak), so I pulled around and stopped and said well hello again, got a problem? She said, “Dead battery”. I smiled and said well perhaps we can take care of that. I popped my hood and got out the jumper cables from the back. After hooking up she got her car started quickly. As she was sitting behind the wheel once again I was treated to the best view in town of those creamy white breasts held together by the tiger skin printed bra. She smiled when the engine started and looked up at me with the cutes face and brown eyes I have ever seen. She could tell where I was looking and our eyes met. I said ops I am sorry but you are just about the cutest thing I have ever laid my eyes on. She grinned and said well I don’t know how to thank you for coming to my rescue. I said well you could let me buy you lunch if you have time. She smiled and said well it so happens that today is my short day and I am actually off work now. So yes I will have lunch with you. She followed me over to a little mom and pop café two blocks over and we sat across the table from one another. The erection in my pants was hard to hid she was a knock out and with the low cut top well it was all I could do not to grab her and find a motel. We had a pleasant lunch and after lunch she asked if I could follow her over to the local auto shop so they could change the battery out in her Mustang. I was happy to follow her so when we got there they told her that it would take a couple of hours since they had to get a battery in that size from the local auto parts store. I suggested that she just leave the car and we could find something to do. She seemed to think about it for a second and then agreed. When we got into my SUV I ask her if she had any place in mind to kill a couple of hours, she looked at me and said well I would love to just sit and talk. I decided to be bold at this point and said well my place is just about a mile up the road. She ask if I had something cold to drink and of course I said yes so we proceeded to drive to my home. After we got there, I went to get her a cold soft drink and she asked to use the restroom. I showed her the guest bath room and went to get her the drink. She hollered that if I had some rum to put in that would make it much better. I put a double shot into the glass and then Ice and the soda. When she came back out of the bathroom she looked a bit different her hair which had been pulled by in a clip was hang straight and she had removed her bra, the way I knew was that she had the nicest set of nipples showing through the thin material of her low cut blouse. I stood back and almost dropped the drink. She smiled and said. “Well so far you have been a total gentlemen helping me out and even buying me lunch”. “So I figured you should be rewarded for you restraint”. She admitted that she had seen my reaction to the view I got at the registration desk in the office and was kind of turned on by the reaction. I said any guy living and breathing would most likely have had the same reaction and that I don’t make it a habit of looking down women’s blouses but in her case it was just such a wonderful view I could not take my eyes off of her chest. She said she had never gone out with a total stranger let alone a client but she was turned on by my willingness to help her out and by my reaction to her in the office. She smiled and said well for being so nice here is your reward. With that she pulled her silky blouse over her head and sat before me with the most perfect chest and tits I think I have ever seen. She did not have a tan, the skin was silky and creamy with not one blemish or spot anywhere, her breasts were between a b cup and c cup and her nipples were small and very hard. I dared to place my hands on her chest and cup and caress, she leaned back and took a long drink and seemed to really get into the tit play. She said take my nipples in your mouth and suck them hard, “I love it hard”. No one needed to hold a gun to my head to get me off and running. I took a chance and unsnapped the snap on the waist of her jeans, she lifted her cute butt in the air so I could pull off the jeans, her shoes were already off so the jeans slid down and off with ease. She had on a very small white thong that seemed to be see- thought due to the fact it was soaking wet. I reached inside the thong and found the most perfect hairless pussy I have ever felt. It did not feel shaved it was just totally hairless. I got down on and placed my mouth on her smooth pussy and began to lick and suck with passion that I had not felt in years. She lay back on the sofa and totally surrendered to my efforts during the 30 minutes we were in this position I believed she climaxed at least three times her nipples were so hard that I think you could have cut glass with them. She took my hand and guided me to the guest bedroom and she began removing my clothes. She took time to kiss and lick every part of my body as she uncovered it from the clothes. As she pulled off my jockey shorts she licked her lips and sunk my manhood into her mouth going deep. She worked and worked until I did not think I could hold back. She sensed this and stopped; she lay back on the bed and spread her flawless legs showing me the way to her smooth hairless pussy. I did not need a written invite, I climbed on top of her and sunk my dick to the max, she made little noises but indicated that she wanted me to proceed. She then began to say in a very deep voice, harder, faster, harder, and faster. I am not one to let a lady down so I picked up the pace. The flawless hairless pussy was just about the most perfect pussy I have ever had the pleasure to screw. We both climaxed together and fell into a sweaty pile both of us spent. We took a short nap and she said she thought she should go get her car since it had now been 3 hours. We took a shower together and I got the chance to wash and try one of the most perfect bodies I had ever seen. We got dressed had a drink for the road and then I took her back to the shop where her car was. She got out and went inside to settle up and get her keys. I waited until she came out and gave me a big smile and went to her car and had it start up. I was sad to think this was over even if she was less than half my age she was perfect. I pulled out of the lot and headed back home but much to my surprise I could see the Mustang behind me. The tent in my pants began to grow thinking that this might not be over just yet. I turned into my driveway and pulled into the garage, and the little Mustang pulled into my garage right beside my SUV. She go out of her car and said, “I was just thinking, what are you doing for the rest of the night” Now who has be big smile on his face!