Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 04-29-2008, 03:21 PM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
African Treausre

1880. The Congo, Africa

The long steam boat ride up the Congo River proved to be long and difficult. Running out of coal to fire the boiler and getting stuck on a sand bar for 2 days put the expidition behind schedual. Sir Arthur Becket leaned over the ships rail watching the mooring dock draw closer. He could see standing on the pier Dr Waddsworth and their guide Jacques Reneaux waiting patiently. His ears pitched up the gentle steps of his wife Annie coming up the stair well to the main deck. Turning he watched her arrise from below deck, her peach umbrella protecting her dove white skin from the merciless African sun. Long golden locks of hair flowed from under her lace trimmed white hat. A vail of light silk covered her face added to her protection from the sun. Becket remarked how beautiful her body looked even clothed in a heavy cotten and silk white dress, for he know her pettie coats and corsette must be causing her to suffer in the summer's heat.

Stepping out On the deck he could hear the muffed sounds of her high button boots as she neared him. "Well, good morning my love. I see you finally woke up this moring."

Annie, made a mused look seeing her husband standing there near the boat rail. Her dark blue eyes looked him over seeing his short stature, dark black hair slicked down with oil which the breeze could not knock out of place. She noted for all his wealth he hadn't found an attire that fit his slender build. Still despite her disapproving eye she thought it was a good match. Hers was not a marriage of love but neccessity; her father lost what little fortune they had on a business scheme, and in order to keep her family's station and respectablitiy in British society married Becket and his money. That was 4 years ago when she was 17. "Good morning husband," she said with a forced smile. In the 4 years of marriage her distain for her husband was compounded from the fact they had not children yet.

"I am so sorry to have made you come along my sweet, but I couldn't live without you leaving you in England alone." He reached over and gave her a kiss on her cheek. "Besides both Dr Waddsworth and Reneaux assure me that a month or two out and we'll find diamonds." He looked up at her, fact being his 5'3 made him have too look up at most adults. His dull brown eyes shined at the mention of diamonds and more wealth.

Indeed, that what particularly upset Annie, she had to look down at him being at 5'8 herself. Still adding to her fowl mood was the near unbearable swelter of the sun and heat of Africa. "Husband, I do wish I had stayed in England." Yet she had to admit the adventure of traveling abroad made her smile, just not today.
__________________________________________________ _____________

Three weeks pass, Annie thought an eternity of torture and misery. Eventhough she rode in a make shift porter with some pillows for comfort, it was total misery dealing with the flies, the heat and the dust. The ground became more rough making every bump and stumble of the porters themseves more painful. It was at night when she could find relief from her tormenters.

Walking into the main tent, Annie caught the men in deep discussion. Reneaux could easily have been mistaken for being French, but his Belgium herritage and having grown up in this part of African made me well sought after for leading Europeans deep into the contenent. "Boys, we well by mid morning reach the Aurri tribe and it is there we will set up base camp." Reneaux pointed to a spot on a map where Dr Waddsworth and her husnand strained for a look. "The Aurri tribe are the last of the Mandangose, Small Pox having carried most of these heathen bastards to Hell." His tone in his voice giving way to typical Europena superiority over natives. "Though they have had some civilization come to them, they are completely barberious and totally lacking in Christain morals."

"Reneaux, Can we expect any trouble from these natives," Dr Waddsworth asked rubbing his chin in thought.

"Not likely, yah they are war like and heathens, but I assure you the presents Sir Arthur brought ought to be enough to buy their good will."

"Good! Perhaps some of these bruts can help in our quest," Becket offered cheerfully tilting back a cup of his favorite Sherry.

Looking over at the table Reneaux offered, "I hope so, our porters and other guides are nearly spent and we'll need new ones to make it to Galango River."

Turning around heading for her tent, Annie left then men to their discussion. She had a cool bath waiting for her and anything to get out of her cloths and cool down as well as revoe the dust from her face was more appealing to having to deal with the swill of Sherry and smell of tabacco smoke.
__________________________________________________ __________

Near to noon the arrived in a small encampment of large grass huts. Surprisingly large these huts where near the size of a European cottage. Annie looked at the villagers and was amazed at what see saw. The villagers where larger and better fed then the porters that carried her. Darker in skin tones, but glistening in the sun from some sort of oil, their hair colored orange. Each adult male, larger then Europen male packed a long thrusting spear. Brutish faces watched emotionalless as their caravan came into camp. Advance scouts had ready annouced their coming arrival. Standing at a larger hut adorn with giant elepahnt ivory tusks was a middle aged black male. Clearly, the chief wrapped in lion skins adorned with a crown of feathers and ivory looked upon unimpress as the Europeans made their way to him. Village elders sat in a semi-circle at the chiefs feet sporting their zebra skin clokes and holding short decorative spears.

"welcome to you King Kawii," Reneaux yelled, "we bring you many gifts." Whispering back to both the Doctor and Becket, "Now let me do the talking, King Kawii speaks good English and French, and if there isn't a worst heathen you couldn't find him in all of Africa." The two other men nodded in aggree ment.

"Bon, Sa Reneaux, Vous cumm a durren hot times. What vous you cumm h'ers?" The chief's voice more a rumble then actual speech. "Bings more white menz to ma lands tu hunzs lions oui bings t'am h'ers for them pebbles?"

"Pebbles great king," Becket chimmed up gleefully, "and I bring great wealth for payment for those 'pebbles' and for your help in finding them." Becket bowed and pointed to several large chest the porters had slung to thier backs.

"Vee see if vous bings ma what Ee vants fur payment to cumm tr'ue ma lands. If dee payment ma not..." Kawii's threat dying in his throat.

Annie nolonger able to endure sitting in her litter stepped out on to the ground. The cramped feeling in hre back quickly left her. Finally able to take a deep breath she looked up and saw the whole of the village looking upon her. Silience over took the village.

"Obbe sa nettawa dus a mora." A voice comming from an old man sitting in the corner of the village. Plainly from his body paint of white and red swirls patterns he was a man of importance. He blowed low to the earth stretching out his arms. Quickly the chief went to one knee out strerching his arms as did the rest of the villagers.

"Za wise one say vous 'Nettawa' vous is welcumm sa payment be mooze enough." "Cumms all vous entire ma dobbie, all vous drinks avec us."
__________________________________________________ _______
The morning passed quickly into afternoon and into evening when they got settled in a hut the chief provided them.

"God's blessing on these heathen bastards for being so ignorant." Reneaux exclaimed. "Couldn't have asked for greater blessing even after you stupidly spoke out to the chief there mr Becket."

"Thats Sir Becket to you frog, and all I wanted to do was make a good impression." Becket grumbled back at the guide. "Last I looked I'm the one paying for this little adventure and ought to have some say in things."

"Lossing your head is your business, keeping mine is my business. Your damn fool speech could have cost us our skins. And by the way I am not French."

"Gentleman, peace! I doubt we are out of the woods yet and getting at each other's throats would make it all the easier for these natives to do us in," Dr Waddsworth said throwing down his pack.

"Not with Nettawa standing over there," Reneaux pointing to Annie. "Never been so glad to have a woman along as before."

Annie mused, "And what is Nettawa there Mr Reneaux?"

"Simply my dear lady its a goddess, the locals here have their women go to the Nettawa River to the south of the village to get blessings to have children. It would seem you bear a striking simularity to their heathen God."

Laughing loadly Becket roared, "Hell I knew I married a goddess."

Annie mused with the idea of being a goddess. But Reneaux interrupted her thoughts. "Well to these ignorant savages, their goddess of fertility is a pale white women of godden hair. Its just dumb luck we have one of those with us."
__________________________________________________ ________
"I know you don't want to be left behind my sweet. But the trip is nearly a month to the Galango River and its though some rough hills and a small mountain range." Becket was already dressed and putting the last items in his pack.

"Arthur, then why did you bring me here just to leave me behind. I could have stayed in England among civilized people and not these savages."

'Now, Now Annie," kissing her forehead,"its only for a few days and besides Jacques reassures me you'll be fine."

"I just think you care more for those damn diamonds then me," she weeped.

"You know thats not true. I love you more then the whole world. I jsut got to make a fortune like my father did; its a family pride sorta of thing...."
__________________________________________________ _____

No amount of pleading could get her husband Becket to take her along. Never in her whole life of being with Arthur did she ever feel sorry to seem him leave her presents till now. The villagers where certainly kinda to her and very respectful. Yet she feared them, their strangness, there lack of mannors, them in being.
No sooner then a week passed when Annie noticed the heat of the day getting worst and the nights where not cooling off. Her cloths keep the heat trapped against her body and walking in her boots made her feet feel they were walking on hot coals. The very sun she knew would blister her skin if she dared to walk in it without her umbrella.

Finally, Unable to bare the heat one afternoon, she started to underss. tactifully, she thought what garments to wear that would keep her a respectiful woman. Her mind immediately choose the pettie coats and corsette to go. She hald plenty of dressess along but desided the litter colors to wear. Her only real decision was whether or not to wear her sil stockings and garters. half a day longer wearing those changed her mind and she consignred them to the trunk along with her pettie coats and corsette.
__________________________________________________ __________
Night started to fall 6 days after the departure of her husband when Kawii came to her hut.

"Vous sa ve invite vous to celibration of ma daughter's wedding." He stood nearlly 6'4 tall. Though having a pounch stomack, he stood on powerful and well defined legs, and great burrley arms crossed his chest. His was more a command to attend then an invitation.

'Your pardon King Kawii, but its not considered polite or acceptible to attend asocial function unescourted by ones husband," Annie Lied. She hoped he would take her refusal. More hoped that being a goddess would work in her favor.

"Anh vous et cumm anz bless ma daughter's wedding. Ee insiss." He spoon around and left before she could utter another refusal. Fear crept into her mind. To not attend could insult him and his tribe; to attend was not proper for a civilzed woman to take part in. The waining light and the distant sound of drums told her that the webbing party was about to begin. She looked at her drunk and said, "I just can't bare to wear those garments, not in this heat. Please forgive me God." Stepping out she headeed for the center of the village.

Depite her misgivings Annie for the most part enjoyed seeing the festival. Thankfully she thought the shadow and poor lite of the bonfire head her blushing. Nearly naked men danced around the fire, chantting and dancing in rythm to the drums, thrusting their spears into the air on cue. It didn't take a naturalist to tell her the symbolism of the act. But more embarashing was that then men worn just a bit of cloth around their waist and the spastic motions of their bodies made their penis visable; politely she turned her head when she saw it.

When the ladies came out, they entered the circle, naked from the waist up. There breast bounced with each step. They where powerfully built women with strong frames. Annie was sure the weakest among them where twice her strength. Yet she was amazed and entertained from the atmophere of the gathering. Shocked and rendered dumb founded she froze when two of the women grabbed her and pulled her into the dancing circle.
Old 04-29-2008, 05:33 PM
Resident craftsman

Send a message via AIM to Vullkan Send a message via Yahoo to Vullkan
Treasure in Africa...continues

Forced to move with the circling women--eventually Annie started to enjoy herself. At first she felt she was naked barely dressed just in her clear silken slip and pale blue dress.

Her feeling of joy turned to shovk and fear when all of a sudden the men joined the women. At first them men just paired up with the women and danced in small circles around each woman stamping thier feet and thrusting their spear into the air on alternating beats of the drum. Then the women started to dance into the men bumping their hips against the cirling men.

Annie just stood there as the warrior who paired off with her circled around her. He was a very young male. Scars of perhaps an animal attack where visable accross his back. She could not help notice his penis swaying from underneth his loin cloth. Blushing red she turned her eyes away and failed to notice him and the other dancing around behind the women.

Her air left her lungs as he wrapped her up in his arms and pressed his pelvis agaisnt her butt. His hands grabbed each of her breasts then just as qucick slid down to her waist pulling her butt against his groin. Speechless and in fright she felt him grind agaist her. She could feel his cock getting harfer against her butt. Amamed she noticed her own nipples begining to become hard and her own groin getting moist. Aware she might be watched she looked about her but noticed the other women getting the same attention from their men, and incouraged them by grinding their hips back to to the mens.

Pulling himself closer to her, she could feel his hot breath on the nap of her neck. Annie could smell his swet from the dancing he done earlier. Again he wrapped her up in his arms and this time swayed gentle against her. Never with Becket did her body immediately warm up to the prospects of sex with her husband, usually not till it was nearlly over that she felt arosed. But now this strange man, the savage, had her body expecting almsot inviting him.

Eternity it seemed that she stood there in his imbrace when the dance was over. Leaving her there in the circle the stranger went back to his seat. Annie started to head to her place when the Chief spoke, "Vous sa Ee give thou honor at sitting near Ee." It seemed like a reasonable request to Annie so she sat down near the chief.

Annie noted earlier that women where always allowed to eat only after then men got their fill, but was surprised when the food tray came along taht the chief signified that she be fed first. He was obviously giving her an honor. Still she could not but notice the envious glances of the other women.

Thoughout the evening the chief converse with her over many subjects and found herself actually talking to him
__________________________________________________ _________
It must been near to 11pm when the marriage party broke up and Annie headed back to her hut. Inside some one had lit the oil lamps and the room was bright. Sitting on her trunk she took her boots off and knee high stockings ever so gald to be rid of them.

Messaging her tired feet she saw Kawii walk into hut. Boldly he walked up to and squated down to eye level to her.

"Set Vous a boo-ta full woman, and Ee gonna have."

Immediately Annies heart jumped into her throat. Stuned, she just looked at him. Her blue eyes staring into his face. He was a powerfully built man. Still he was different. His orange colored hair and oiled skin made him seem alien. His pug nose and coal black skin a dirrect contrast to her. The only other color to betray him was his pink insides of his lips and lighter color of his palms and feet.

Dumbly she watch him seemingly in slow motion as she saw is dark hands reach for the buttons on her blouse. Swallowing hard she held her breath has his figures reached the top button and undid it. She couldn't remeber when he undid the second button when his fingers found the third one. "Please, sir, I can't...i...I...belong to another," she finally managed to say as the third button fell open.

"All zee woman heres belongs ta mio h'ers in the village. Is ma wite." He grinned a toothy white smile as the fourth button opened for him. "Ee be mak'en mio seed in ya belly and haven ba'bees."

Oh my God, this can't be happening she thought. His pronouncement of getting her with child shock her back to reality. Little too late did coming to her sense arrive when the eith button fell open and more then enough room for his hands to get access to her.

"Sir, I am a married woman and...". Her words got stuck in her throat as his hands dissappeared inside her dress. Only the see through silk slip seperated his fingers from her breasts. She might as well not have even that since it offered no protection. "Huuuuhhhhh," she shucked in her breath as his fingers found an errect nipple. "No...humph!" her words muffled as his lips found hers. Drawing back she tried to seperate herself but his wet kiss filled her mouth and followed her.

Fearing she would fall to the ground with him on top her she stopped retreating. But nearly as quick as the kiss started it ended and his lips slipped to her neck. The wetness and heat of his breath sent a shiver down her back. With a sweeping tug of his hands her blouse came open. Her breast covered only in the black see through sil swung freely in the open.

Annie started into his face as she watched the expression on his face. It was a bemused curious look. Again seemingly in slow motion she watched his hands lift up her slip. Her full breasts exposed to his curious eye, Light pink nipples stand errect; the still air of the hut touching them and anticipation of being touched arousing nipples.

No Lord, she whispered to herself. I am a Christian woman, I can't allow this. But before she could echo those words aloud his head dhis appeared to her chest and immediately felt his moist mouth on her nipple drawing it in. :"NOooo...hmmm," she cooed. His other hand finding her other breast and his fingers and heavy and working the lobe and nipple.

She saw his dark black skin contrasting with her ivory skin as her nipple disappeared in his mouth. The oiled skin greasing the side of her chest as it rubbed off on to her. Shockly her loins started to tingle and immediately chastized herself for it that no Christain woman could want this.

As if in answer his left hand feel down to her lap and tried to work itself into between her thighs. With as much resolved as she could muster she pressed tightly her legs to getter to deny him. He counted by bringing her closure to him and taking more of her breast into his mouth and sucking harder.

"Awieee..", she panted. And the pleasure took a new hieght as he switched sucking on the other breast. Her wet left nipple got harder from the air touching it while he busied himself sucking her right breast. The pleasure made her weak in the leggs and he soon found her loins. "hoooooo...", she whispered. Weakly she raided her hands to his shoulders and feebly tryed to push him away but found herself more hanging on him nearly drawing him on her.

Standing up Kawii Pulled her up standing along side him. Her blue eyes looking deeply into his. Reaching up he grabbed the sides of her dress and started pulling them down. "Please No," she whishpered as he pulled it pass her waiste and then to her knees. Her hands quickly closed and hid her loins from his sight.

Picking her up in his arms he carried her to a pile of pelts and furs. She felt the soft taned hides on her back and naked butt. Still covering her lions she watched him stand up and make a slight tug on his lion cloth.

Standing before was a nightmare balck penis perhaps she thought some 10 or more inches long and nearly 2 inches thick. It stuck out pass his punch of a belly looking menacing. "For the love of God no...please don't." Swallowing hard, her body getting excited, knowing as if it had a mind of its own what was coming.

"Vous be mine now, Vous be muther ou ma children. make Fin ba'bees." He grinned. Then turning to a broad smile as he saw her expression upon hearing his words.

Outter shock in realizing that it was possible her belly would be swelling from this savages child in her. having thought of that she started to try and bring her legs together again. But he laided down at her feet and grabbed her calfs to pull them apart.

Her body yeided and volunteered to open her legs. As he crawd closer to her she repossitoned her slef in making herself more comfortable. She saw his black body get closer and saw him starting to possition himself. She watched him lean his pelvise with his errect cock near her pussy.

The first tock of his hard cock on her pussy sent tingles down her spine and back of her legs. The monster had pushing pass the light tuff of hair covering her sex. His first push met the resistence. 'Humphffff...oh please don't...hmmm," as she felt the touch of it trying to push inside her. But her body betrayed her dhe she started to thrust her hips into his cock spreading herself more open.

Looking down she can see him sucking in his stomach and his huge shaft dark against her white skin. SHe watched as the moster of his cock made contact with her and start to split her pussy open. The heads penitration made her head start to swirl form the pleasure of its starting to enter.

Mesmorized, her stomach quivering, she watched his dark shaft slip inside her disappearing in her white thights. The head of it deep into her womb her, she warpped her legs arround him to pull him deeper into her.

Upon totally entering he let go his stomach and it cover her firm belly. Her white frame swollewed up by his darkness. Pulling back and withdrawing partly he slammed his first thrust into her. Her hot fast breathing confirming to him she was his for the taking. "Now wees wants kawii's Seed?"

She delayed in answering but his slow thrusts got her to respond. "Yesss...," she panted and squeezed with her legs to encourge him to continue.

"Vous want's moi bab,"?

"yes...oh yess...." His pounding took up a rythem the whole of his waist, belly, cock slamming into her.

She had on many occations pleasured herself, becket never bringing her close to organism himself. But feeling Kawii her body became aware of his. The tention in his loins and the aching and desperation of his thriust tolder her he was soon to cum in her. With desperate urgancy her body worked with his to bring on her climax. Kawii roared and bellowed his pleasure as he empted himself into her. Feelling his sudden lunging thrust and release of his seed into her her Pussy unleashed her orgasm. Her stomach spasming from her climax.

Later that night as Annie laided there from repeated poundings of Kawii, she wondered if she could ever return to Englan. She even wondered if she even wanted to

Last edited by Vullkan : 04-29-2008 at 05:49 PM.