Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Age Gap Stories
User Name
Password

Old 05-02-2005, 11:07 AM
Slut Lolver

Art of Submisssion

A few years ago I picked up a hooker named Kelly and paid to fuck her. If I remember right she charged me $100 for full service without a time limit. She was one of the best fucks I had ever had. Afterward she said something about being hungry so I invited her to a diner for a snack. As we ate she talked about her life and how unfair she thought things were. She had recently been divorced and was left with her two children and wasn't getting any help from her Ex. She said hooking was the only way she could make ends meet. We exchanged phone numbers so we could get together again.

It was only a couple of days when she called me and told me she needed to meet her rent payment and didn't have all the money. She asked if I would "loan" her $200 to fuck her and she would give it back as soon as she could arrange it. I agreed knowing how good of a fuck she was and $200 wasn't out of line for a good piece of ass.

It was less than a week when she brought me the $200 and said she had earned it from another man and she could afford to repay me. With this we became close friends and anytime she needed money she came to me. She wouldn't take my money unless she felt she had earned it by fucking me and she always paid me back in a week or so. I don't know if she ever figured it out that I wasn't paying for the ass I was getting. When we met she had a daughter that was 14 and a son a couple of years younger. Pam, the daughter was a shy timid girl and I got to know her as she grew up. A week before Pam's 18th birthday Kelly came to me and she had a big favor to ask of me. I thought she was wanting an extra large loan but that wasn't it at all. As we sit on my couch with her cuddled in my arms she said, "You know Pam will be 18 next week and even tho she will be of legal age she is not ready for men to use for their pleasure. She seems to be a couple of years immature and doesn't know a lot about sex. She needs to learn about pleasuring men and I am wondering if you would take her for a couple of weeks and teach her what you can. While you do this I would expect you to fuck her, deflowering her and teach her the art of Submission."

I looked at her in wonderment and she added, "You are the only man I could trust to do this for us."

I told her I wanted to think about it over night.

The plan was sit and Kelly was bringing Pam to drop her off. We had both agreed that Kelly shouldn't be around anytime while I had Pam. Pam wasn't told anything except that she was going to stay with me for a couple of weeks. When Kelly brought her she told her I was going to teach her the art of Submission and she should do everything I tell her too. Then Kelly hugged her and told her see would she her soon.

I don't know why Kelly picked me for this, over the few years I have know her she has build her business from one or two men a week to 4 or 5 a day. I'm sure most of them are younger and better lovers than I am, I was 60 at the time. I really didn't know how to approach this so I decided to just take things as they come.

After Kelly left I asked Pam if she was hungry. She smiled and shyly said yes so I told her we would go to a drive-in and gets some burgers. As we sit eating I looked at her and saw a young girl that was scared and confused. She had a cute little body that most of the boys (and Men) would want to play with. She was about 5 foot tall with a slim body and a small round ass. I wondered if she was able to take much of my 7 inch cock. Her boobs, what she had, looked to be about a "B" cup. She had shoulder high brown hair and brown eyes that sparkled at times and other times showed her shyness. As she sit there I enjoyed looking at the ebony colored skin that was showing below her shorts of her inter thighs. Ever tho her mother was white her dad was black.

"Pam the reason for your visit with me is so I can teach you a few things that ladies should know to make their life better. The more you learn to obey and respect men to better off you will be. Many men want a lady that they can use for their pleasure and I hope to teach you how to give pleasure. Do you understand what I am saying to you?"

"Not really but I hope I can learn."

"Pam it's all about the birds and bees, it's all about Sex and letting men fuck you."

She looked at me for a minute before replying,"Mother told me not to let boys or men do things like that to me."

"I know but you are an Adult now and sex is part of life. That is why your mother brought you to me. She wants to give you the best start possible."

"OK."

"When we get home I'm going to start by teaching you how to dress, tease and flirt. The first ting I want if for you to take a shower so we can shave the hair from you body. Most men like for you to keep you "not-so-private-parts"smooth shaved."

With that I laid my hand on her inter thigh and she froze.

She stopped me at the bathroom door and said,"I can do it," as she looked up into my eyes.

"Pam you should never stop a man from doing what he wants to do and you should never tell a man No. In fact I think we will make that a rule that if you don't want to comply with my wishes you will be punished. A good spanking should change your mind."

She looked at me unsure as to what to do and then she let me follow her into the bath room.

Her body was nicer than anyone would guess after she undressed. Her little titties were perfect little peaks with nice big hard nipples pointing straight out. They would look great bra less. Her little pussy and ass were virgin holes and looked like it. They were both tight and at that moment I knew I would take her maidenhead that night. I would also teach her to enjoy my cock buried in her nice little ass. I let her do most of the shaving as she needed to learn how. We shaved her legs, ass, pussy and under arms. Now she was starting to look like a woman. While we did that I told her the new dress rules. She was to always "dress to attract." She was to always show lots of skin, she shouldn't wear a bra and if she was with a man she should be pantie less and only wear dresses or skirts. Afterward I took her shopping and bought her a whole new wardrobe.

It was around 9 PM when we got back to the house and she wanted to try some of the new clothes on for me. While she changed I went and took a shower coming out only in my robe. She came out of the bedroom and DAM was she sexy. She had on a little Sailor outfit that was blue and white. The blouse was short and showed 4 or 5 inches of her cute little belly. Her little tits were pressing ageist the material so her nipples really stood out. The skirt hung on her like a pair of hip huggers would, right above her pussy crack. The entire skirt was only about 10 inches from top to bottom and just covered her bare ass checks. When she bent over I had a sight to behold.

"Do you like it," She asked.

"You know I do," I told her as I showed her how to parade around and tease me. I had her bend over in front of me and her beautiful Carmel ass and chocolate lips were so inviting. I reached out and touched her sexually for the first time. I pulled her to me and sit her on my leg as I let my hand cup her little pussy. Then I kissed her for the first time. As I slid my tongue into her wet and warm mouth she started to pull away so I swatted her little ass once. Then I felt her tongue swabbing out my mouth. She melted into my arms and chest. I untied my robe and pushed it off to the side exposing my cock to her for the first time.

"Go ahead and play with it,"I said as I laid her hand on it. Then she started massaging it. I let her play with it until it was about half hard. At the same time I was playing with her little tits and nipples. My other hand was under her and I was rubbing both of her holes.

"Why is that getting big like that"

"Because it wants me to fuck you with it and it needs to be hard to go into your holes."

"You mean my pussy?"

"Yes and your ass, It likes your mouth to."

"It will never fit, besides that it will hurt, won't it."

"It may hurt some but soon the pain will turn into pleasure. If it doesn't fit we will work at it until it does. Now get on your knees and take it into your mouth and make it harder."

She started to say No and then she remembered the last swat and she dropped to the floor. Her eyes were begging as she looked at me to see if I would tell her she didn't have to. Slowly she took my cock into her beautiful sweet young mouth. We spent the next hour with me teaching her how to lick and suck me. She learned to lick my balls and up and down my shaft then over and around the head. She learned to lick the pre-cum from the slit and got a good start on deepthroat. I had her sit on the floor with her head resting on the edge of the sofa. I stood above her and told her to lick my balls as she sucked me. After a few minutes I squated closer to her and told her to lick my asshole. I felt her sweet hard tongue as it played around me hole.

As she sucked and played my mind drifted. This young lady had brought my cock back to life. She was younger than 3 of my grand children and I was making her my Whore. I took her hair in one hand and pulled her up on me while I pushed the back of her head with the other one. I pushed my cock down her throat until she was gaging and then I released my hot load. It filled her mouth as I told her to swallow. She swallowed about half while the rest ran out of her mouth around my cock.

"Why, Why, Why did you do that?" she asked with tears running down her cheeks.

"Because you are learning to be a Whore and all Whores swallow cum."

"I don't want to be a Whore, I won't swallow, I won't be a Whore."

I jerked her up and put her over my lap giving her five good hard swats with my open hand. She cried in pain as her ass turned red. She was begging me to stop.

"Will you be a whore"

"Yes I'll be a Whore," she answered.

"Will you swallow my cum?"

"Yes."

"Anyones."

"Yes, anyones."

I let her up and cuddled her in my arms and we kissed.

Later that night I laid in bed and couldn't sleep. She was curled up next to me sleeping like the baby she was. She looked so cute laying there nude with the lights from the street lighting up her sweet little ass. I was thinking about the previous couple of hours. After a lot of foreplay I was ready to take her cherry and I was sure she was ready to give it up. I had thought about letting her ride me but I decided I wanted to control the action so I took her in the Ole missionary position. As I laid my cock to her cunt lips I told her it may hurt a little but it shouldn't last for long. Her pain should turn into pure pleasure as I fucked her after. She was tight and I barely got my cock head in her when I came to a stop. I waited a minute for her to relax and then I pushed fast and hard, as I popped thur her maidenhead she screamed in pain and started crying again. I knew she wasn't hurt to bad because she tried to spread her legs more so I could get in deeper. She started moaning in pleasure as I stroked her faster and harder. I don't know how but this child woman was taking most of my cock now. She wrapped her arms around my neck and pulled me closer to kiss me. "I love you," she said.

"No, you don't love me, you love the way I fuck you and you love being my Whore."

"Yes I love being your Whore and I want to give you pleasure, I will do anything you ask of me."

She got her first orgasm about then and all pain and crying was forgotten. We fucked until she cum again and then I rolled her over to ride me. When I did I saw the bloody mess we had made but I just let it go. Now it was her doing to fucking. As I enjoyed watching her little body she controlled the dept and action, she was learning fast as to what she liked and wanted. I don't know why but I hadn't thought about birth control until it was to late. When I was ready to cum I couldn't even move her off me. I grabbed her nice ass and pulled her to me while I buried my cock and filled her cunt with my baby juice. I lucked out as I found out later Kelly had put her on the pill.

Continued......

The other parts of this will be posted on my site as I write them.

Real swingers meet here. Free Membership

"Share your Wife so other men can enjoy her too"
Old 07-18-2005, 04:21 PM
Slut Lolver

Art of Submission part 2

I awoke early the next morning as usual and the sun was just coming up. Pam looked so cute curled up in my king size bed with a few rays of sun shining on her. Sometime during the night she had put on her PJ top and was still nude on the bottom. She almost looked like a little doll because of her small size laying there.. Her cute little bare ass looked so inviting that I reached over and split her cheeks to inspect her asshole. It was a cute puckered rosebud and I let my finger rub it. Then I reached over to the dresser and got some lube and slowly pressed my middle finger into her. At first she pressed ageist me and then she awoke and jumped pulling away. She looked at me with a scared look on her face. I stopped her telling her to lay still as I wanted to inspect her better. I buried my whole middle finger in her before letting her go. I knew there wasn't any way I would get my cock in her little ass without some help.Slowly I inserted first one then two an ended with three fingers in her ass. She screamed in pain as I buried them deep in her and finger fucked her wanton asshole. As I did I told her how nice and tight she was and that my cock would be there soon. She looked at me with tears running down her face and asked if she could go pee. I told her it was OK and she would need to ask each time before she could go. As she sit on the stool I slipped my hand between her legs and let the warm fluid run over my hand. After she finished I told her to hold my cock while I peed. As I finished I told her to sit on the stool and suck me dry.
As I sit at the kitchen table I instructed her about making the meals and doing the housework. I told her that things needed to be done every time and on time. If she had any questions she was to ask and I would only tell her once. If she asked a second time that would require a punishment. While we ate I told her I was going to go do some things while she did the house work and took her shower.
While I was running around I stopped at the adult book store and bought a few things. Then I stopped by to see Kelly. We spent about an hour talking about Pam and how the first night went. That is when she told me she had put her on the pills.
She had done a good job on the house work and had finished her shower by the time I arrived home. I looked until I found something I didn't like just so I could punish her. I took her into my spare room where I have a few things set up and told her to get nude and bend over a saw horse. I tied her hands to the legs so she couldn't move and left her there for a couple of hours thinking about what she didn't do right. When I came back I had a paddle that I gave her three hard swats with. She cried out in pain and welts were left on her sweet little ass. Then I stuck a big size butt plug in her ass and told her not to remove it without my permission.
By this time she was begging to be released and she assured me she would not make any mistakes in the future. She was also begging to go pee again. I told her she had ten minutes to herself and then she could come cuddle up beside me on the couch in the family room. I also told her she was to never dry her pussy after peeing just in case I want to lick her dry.

Even tho Kelly had fucked many black men as a paid Whore she had always kept her children away from blacks. Pam being half black was missing out on that side of her life. As she laid on the sofa with her head in my lap with talked about many things that would affect her in the future. One thing was about having sex with black men.She was scared when I told her about a black friend of mine that would come visiting her soon and when he did she was to give herself to him.
She asked if I knew anything about her mother with black men and I told her I knew very little. She said Kelly would never talk about blacks but she knew she still fucked them. I told her that I think her mother will fuck anyone that has the money to pay her. That is how she was able to raise you children.
We also talked about our ages. She asked how I felt fucking her and I told her it was like I was fucking my granddaughter. She said she thought of me as her Granddad also. We both agreed we like doing it tho.
Over the next few days we did a lot of fucking and sucking. Most everyday I found reasons to tie her to the saw horse and sometimes I would whip or spank her while she was there. It didn't take long for me to take over control of her mind and she was doing everything I wanted of her. She was even referring to herself as my Slut or my Whore.
At least once a day I would have her lay nude in the bath tub while I pissed all over her sweet little body. As I would finish I had her take a mouth full and swallow it. I wanted to degrade her as I knew other men would be doing to her. Some things I really don't like but she needed to learn everything others would expect from a Slut.
She thought I was rewarding her when I would take her out and buy her some new clothes but really I was controlling what she wore. Everything we bought was to expose her cute little body to myself and other men. I tried to teach her how to dress to attract men and how to put her make up on.
On Friday night I took her out for a nice dinner.Some people looked at us and I know they were wondering. I tried to leave the impression that she was my granddaughter and once I saw a couple of older men looking and talking so I felt her up and raised her skirt to give them something to talk about. On the way home I told her tonight was the night I was going to ass fuck her virgin ass for the first time.
At home I handed her an enema and told her to clean herself out good before taking a shower and come to bed. She was in the bathroom a lot longer than I thought she should be so I went to see about her. She was sitting on the side of the tub crying. Tears were running down her beautiful face and I asked what was wrong. She stood up falling into my arms and said she didn't want fucked in the ass.
"Your cock is to big and it will hurt bad."
"But you must learn to take it, you'r a Whore," I told her. as I led her to the bed and she cuddled in my arms.
"You must learn to give men pleasure like that as all good Whores do it., Don't you want to be a good Whore?"
"Yes, but......."
"I'll lube you good first and then I'll take it easy, I'm not saying it won't hurt some but soon it will become real pleasure. Men like it because your asshole is tighter than your pussy. Beside that it gives men another hole they can fuck. Now suck me to get me ready and let's open your ass for cocks."
She moved down between my legs and licked my ball bag to my ass and back up my shaft engulfing the head in her sexy puffy lips. It didn't take long for her to have me as hard as a rock. Just by looking I knew I would have a hard time getting it into her virgin hole. This child woman was so small and my cock was above average in size.
I stacked the pillows on the king size bed and told her to bend over them. Her little hole was exposed waiting for my invasion. Leaning over I kissed her hole first and then I ran my tongue around the rim. Pressing with my tongue tip I could feel it entering her tight hole and I pushed my tongue as deep as I could and moved it around I could feel her relaxing. I knew that would make it easier for me to enter her. After a few minutes I reached over and got the lube. smearing some on my fingers. I stuck three in her tight ass moving them in and out and around and around. I soon had her ready for my cock. I knew it wouldn't be easy but once it was in the pleasure would be mine. I laid my cock to her hole and slowly started pressing it into her. I felt her tighten up so I swatted her cheeks hard with my open hand. She screamed out in pain from the swat. At that same moment I pushed fast and hard and the head of my cock disappeared into her little body."She cried out in pain begging for me to stop but I knew it was best to finish getting her cherry and get the pain over with. She took about three quarters of it before I pulled it back to stroke her again. With each stroke her crying and begging got to be less and less. Soon she was pushing ageist me like she wanted more.
As I butt fucked her I fingered her clitoris and soon she was having orgasms one after the other. Her little hole was so tight around my cock that I knew I wasn't going to last long so I fucked her fast, deep, and hard. Soon with every pump I made my cum was oozing out of her streached out asshole.
As she laid in my arms before she drifted off to sleep she I heard her sobbing.

The sun was shining bright the next morning when I awoke. She was still laying close to me whimpering. She must have sobbed all night from the pain. I knew she needed to be butt fucked again soon or she wouldn't do it again. I tried to roll her over without waking her but it didn't work. She woke and looked at me as she wiped her beautiful eyes before smiling at me.
"I want to inspect your hole," I said.
She raised her ass in the air so I could look. It was still gaping open and was a bright red. I took some lube then reached over and run my finger around the rim.
"Sweetie. I'm going to stick my cock in again just to keep your hole open. I won't fuck you very long, I'll just give you a few strokes."
"Please I don't like to be fucked there, do I have too?"
"No you don't have to do anything but I want you to. Do you like to do what I want you too?"
"OK but can I go pee first."
"NO you be a good whore and take my cock first then you can pee."
I know that pain was many times greater than it was the night before from the way she screamed and cried out. Her carmel colored little ass looked so good with my white cock buried deep in it as I ravished her bum hole. After a few strokes I swatted her on the ass and told her to go pee.
She was now a three hole whore and her training was half over.

Part 3 coming soon.........watch for it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit my site to read many more of my stories.

Old 07-18-2005, 04:25 PM
Slut Lolver

Part 2 has just been posted. Don't miss it.
Part 3 comming soon.

Old 11-06-2006, 12:11 PM
Slut Lolver

Art of Submission part 2

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I awoke early the next morning as usual and the sun was just coming up. Pam looked so cute curled up in my king size bed with a few rays of sun shining on her. Sometime during the night she had put on her PJ top and was still nude on the bottom. She almost looked like a little doll because of her small size laying there.. Her cute little bare ass looked so inviting that I reached over and split her cheeks to inspect her asshole. It was a cute puckered rosebud and I let my finger rub it. Then I reached over to the dresser and got some lube and slowly pressed my middle finger into her. At first she pressed ageist me and then she awoke and jumped pulling away. She looked at me with a scared look on her face. I stopped her telling her to lay still as I wanted to inspect her better. I buried my whole middle finger in her before letting her go. I knew there wasn't any way I would get my cock in her little ass without some help.Slowly I inserted first one then two an ended with three fingers in her ass. She screamed in pain as I buried them deep in her and finger fucked her wanton asshole. As I did I told her how nice and tight she was and that my cock would be there soon. She looked at me with tears running down her face and asked if she could go pee. I told her it was OK and she would need to ask each time before she could go. As she sit on the stool I slipped my hand between her legs and let the warm fluid run over my hand. After she finished I told her to hold my cock while I peed. As I finished I told her to sit on the stool and suck me dry.
As I sit at the kitchen table I instructed her about making the meals and doing the housework. I told her that things needed to be done every time and on time. If she had any questions she was to ask and I would only tell her once. If she asked a second time that would require a punishment. While we ate I told her I was going to go do some things while she did the house work and took her shower.
While I was running around I stopped at the adult book store and bought a few things. Then I stopped by to see Kelly. We spent about an hour talking about Pam and how the first night went. That is when she told me she had put her on the pills.
She had done a good job on the house work and had finished her shower by the time I arrived home. I looked until I found something I didn't like just so I could punish her. I took her into my spare room where I have a few things set up and told her to get nude and bend over a saw horse. I tied her hands to the legs so she couldn't move and left her there for a couple of hours thinking about what she didn't do right. When I came back I had a paddle that I gave her three hard swats with. She cried out in pain and welts were left on her sweet little ass. Then I stuck a big size butt plug in her ass and told her not to remove it without my permission.
By this time she was begging to be released and she assured me she would not make any mistakes in the future. She was also begging to go pee again. I told her she had ten minutes to herself and then she could come cuddle up beside me on the couch in the family room. I also told her she was to never dry her pussy after peeing just in case I want to lick her dry.

Even tho Kelly had fucked many black men as a paid Whore she had always kept her children away from blacks. Pam being half black was missing out on that side of her life. As she laid on the sofa with her head in my lap with talked about many things that would affect her in the future. One thing was about having sex with black men.She was scared when I told her about a black friend of mine that would come visiting her soon and when he did she was to give herself to him.
She asked if I knew anything about her mother with black men and I told her I knew very little. She said Kelly would never talk about blacks but she knew she still fucked them. I told her that I think her mother will fuck anyone that has the money to pay her. That is how she was able to raise you children.
We also talked about our ages. She asked how I felt fucking her and I told her it was like I was fucking my granddaughter. She said she thought of me as her Granddad also. We both agreed we like doing it tho.
Over the next few days we did a lot of fucking and sucking. Most everyday I found reasons to tie her to the saw horse and sometimes I would whip or spank her while she was there. It didn't take long for me to take over control of her mind and she was doing everything I wanted of her. She was even referring to herself as my Slut or my Whore.
At least once a day I would have her lay nude in the bath tub while I pissed all over her sweet little body. As I would finish I had her take a mouth full and swallow it. I wanted to degrade her as I knew other men would be doing to her. Some things I really don't like but she needed to learn everything others would expect from a Slut.
She thought I was rewarding her when I would take her out and buy her some new clothes but really I was controlling what she wore. Everything we bought was to expose her cute little body to myself and other men. I tried to teach her how to dress to attract men and how to put her make up on.
On Friday night I took her out for a nice dinner.Some people looked at us and I know they were wondering. I tried to leave the impression that she was my granddaughter and once I saw a couple of older men looking and talking so I felt her up and raised her skirt to give them something to talk about. On the way home I told her tonight was the night I was going to ass fuck her virgin ass for the first time.
At home I handed her an enema and told her to clean herself out good before taking a shower and come to bed. She was in the bathroom a lot longer than I thought she should be so I went to see about her. She was sitting on the side of the tub crying. Tears were running down her beautiful face and I asked what was wrong. She stood up falling into my arms and said she didn't want fucked in the ass.
"Your cock is to big and it will hurt bad."
"But you must learn to take it, you'r a Whore," I told her. as I led her to the bed and she cuddled in my arms.
"You must learn to give men pleasure like that as all good Whores do it., Don't you want to be a good Whore?"
"Yes, but......."
"I'll lube you good first and then I'll take it easy, I'm not saying it won't hurt some but soon it will become real pleasure. Men like it because your asshole is tighter than your pussy. Beside that it gives men another hole they can fuck. Now suck me to get me ready and let's open your ass for cocks."
She moved down between my legs and licked my ball bag to my ass and back up my shaft engulfing the head in her sexy puffy lips. It didn't take long for her to have me as hard as a rock. Just by looking I knew I would have a hard time getting it into her virgin hole. This child woman was so small and my cock was above average in size.
I stacked the pillows on the king size bed and told her to bend over them. Her little hole was exposed waiting for my invasion. Leaning over I kissed her hole first and then I ran my tongue around the rim. Pressing with my tongue tip I could feel it entering her tight hole and I pushed my tongue as deep as I could and moved it around I could feel her relaxing. I knew that would make it easier for me to enter her. After a few minutes I reached over and got the lube. smearing some on my fingers. I stuck three in her tight ass moving them in and out and around and around. I soon had her ready for my cock. I knew it wouldn't be easy but once it was in the pleasure would be mine. I laid my cock to her hole and slowly started pressing it into her. I felt her tighten up so I swatted her cheeks hard with my open hand. She screamed out in pain from the swat. At that same moment I pushed fast and hard and the head of my cock disappeared into her little body."She cried out in pain begging for me to stop but I knew it was best to finish getting her cherry and get the pain over with. She took about three quarters of it before I pulled it back to stroke her again. With each stroke her crying and begging got to be less and less. Soon she was pushing ageist me like she wanted more.
As I butt fucked her I fingered her clitoris and soon she was having orgasms one after the other. Her little hole was so tight around my cock that I knew I wasn't going to last long so I fucked her fast, deep, and hard. Soon with every pump I made my cum was oozing out of her streached out asshole.
As she laid in my arms before she drifted off to sleep she I heard her sobbing.

The sun was shining bright the next morning when I awoke. She was still laying close to me whimpering. She must have sobbed all night from the pain. I knew she needed to be butt fucked again soon or she wouldn't do it again. I tried to roll her over without waking her but it didn't work. She woke and looked at me as she wiped her beautiful eyes before smiling at me.
"I want to inspect your hole," I said.
She raised her ass in the air so I could look. It was still gaping open and was a bright red. I took some lube then reached over and run my finger around the rim.
"Sweetie. I'm going to stick my cock in again just to keep your hole open. I won't fuck you very long, I'll just give you a few strokes."
"Please I don't like to be fucked there, do I have too?"
"No you don't have to do anything but I want you to. Do you like to do what I want you too?"
"OK but can I go pee first."
"NO you be a good whore and take my cock first then you can pee."
I know that pain was many times greater than it was the night before from the way she screamed and cried out. Her carmel colored little ass looked so good with my white cock buried deep in it as I ravished her bum hole. After a few strokes I swatted her on the ass and told her to go pee.
She was now a three hole whore and her training was half over.

Part 3 coming soon.........watch for it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Visit my site to read many more of my stories.

Old 09-20-2008, 06:41 PM
Slut Lolver

Don't miss reading, "Thanks for making a Real Woman out of me". It is a great story I wrote.
Cjack