Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-03-2004, 11:25 AM
SouthCentralPA Lady 4 U

Send a message via AIM to SWFsouthfla Send a message via MSN to SWFsouthfla Send a message via Yahoo to SWFsouthfla
Ever Have these hot thoughts

Meeting your Fantasy Date
By: Sallie
Picture this a nice hot bath, fragrant oils with silky hot water and bubbles everywhere and the light of candles bouncing off the walls. Ease down into the water letting the heat take hold. The fragrance oil is pulling the stress out of your body!
Then a light soapy touch...massaging your scalp, also your neck firmly but gently easing down to your tense shoulder muscles ... increasing the pressure ... kneading ... the heat and hands ... soothing. Hands massaging ... moving slowly, methodically down your arms ... your thighs ... calves ... to a nice relaxing foot massage ... with firm pressure ... to the soles ... and toes. You are so very relaxed that you cannot move ... your mind, your muscles limp ... relaxed.
Your thoughts ease into fantasy:

We are meeting for the first time, somewhere public, maybe a gazebo near the beach. It is late afternoon and few people are around. I am in a state of euphoric excitement; the chemistry is definitely there between us. I can sense the same in you. We are exchanging small talk, chatting, listening but not hearing, our minds racing with dizzying, erotic thoughts.
It is obvious, to both of us that we will be alone with each other soon. Each, wondering if all situations in the e-mails, chat, erotic phone sex and images we have stored in our minds can come true.
My thoughts, each bursting through an erotic whirling mist, as we chat:
Will he really let his inhibitions fly? Becoming the wanton, adventurous man, spontaneous as he has claimed he is and I have imagined! Meanwhile he is thinking the same things about me:
Will he be game when I lie on the bed with my legs open wide or sit in the chair, ass on the edge, legs draped over its arms pussy exposed? Will he respond when I show and tell him how I like my pussy lips spread wide while I finger my holes? How I want him to tongue my hole, taste my sweet nectar, as I pull my lips wider. Will I be naughty enough for him? Will he think I shaved my pussy just for him?

Will I expose my clit and tell him how I would like it licked, sucked, nibbled. Will he let me show him, as I slip my fingers into my pussy, making sure it gets wet, and juicy, so I can rub my swollen clit? Will he notice I like my clit pinched and twisted some pain turns me on will he notice these small things but, major turn ons for me! Will I cum while he watches, then offer my fingers for him to taste?
When he tells me he wants me to watch him, as he wraps his fingers around his engorged dick, and starts slowly stroking up then down, up then down, his balls swinging with each stroke, will I watch? Will I be able to keep the willpower from sucking his cock? OMG that will be so hard for me I love to suck a cock, how will I hold myself back? Should I squeeze and caress his smooth, swollen balls and the head of his dick gets purple and red, will he be shocked if I watch while licking my lips? Should I take his finger and lick it up and down and then insert in my mouth and suck on it gently while he is stroking, squeezing his cock as I see it pulsating in front of me? Would this turn him on?
Will I be able to watch as cum starts oozing from his swollen dick then explodes in spurt after spurt after spurt? Will I be able to hold back without wanting to lick up the salty cum? He is wondering if I want to photo him as he stroking the cum. will he mind. No. Will she mind when I ask the same from her?

Will she hesitate; when he lies on the floor asking me stand over him, my legs spread wide slowly squatting down, (up on my toes, spreading my cunt lips), onto his pulsating, throbbing dick? Slowly sliding the enormous tip of thick cock into my wet dripping pussy, sliding down the shaft until it fully imbedded in my hot moist pussy. Will I lean over, hands on my thighs, tits hanging above his face, ass pumping up and down, nothing touching except pussy and dick? Will I look down and watch as my pussy takes the length his throbbing cock to the hilt, then up until the tip is just visible, back down, up, down until I shudder and produce a major orgasm.
Will I protest when he place me on the bed and slides me down to a corner at the foot of the bed my ass hanging just slightly off the edge? When he spread my thighs wide, pushing my knees out and toward my shoulders, my feet pointing toward him high in the air, toenails glistening with "Fuck Me Now “red, will I protest? I think NOT Will I protest, when he tongues my sweet hole, or will I only moan and cry out in delight. As I grab his hair and pull him in for a closer look will, he protests then.
Will I protest as he slides a finger, moist with pussy juice, gently into her exposed ass hole? On the other hand, will I grind your ass down on it, push my pussy up onto your lips and tongue, and moan. Demanding you to fuck me! Will I protest when he slides my ass a little more off the corner of the bed, raising my cunt up to meet his swollen cock, or when he thrusts it deep and start pumping hard and fast? Will I moan as he takes my toes, sucking, licking them as he is fucking me harder, faster, thrusting deeper faster? Will I protest, when he whisper in my ear, "I going to cum hard and long for you, fill your hole with hot boiling cum load after load after steaming load." My reply, “ My cum is so hot it will burn your cock as well baby bring it on.

Your thoughts, each bursting through an erotic whirling mist, as we sit and chat:

feedback

Last edited by fzzy : 09-20-2005 at 02:20 AM.