Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Sex Talk > General Sex Talk
User Name
Password

Thread Tools Search this Thread Rate Thread Display Modes
Old 04-18-2003, 11:10 AM
Just want to enjoy life!

Women!!! FFM Threesome or FF Bi experiance

How many women here would or would love to, do or try, a FFM threesome or a FF Bi experiance? And what is your opion of it , would it be fun, was it fun, would you do it again, ect. Love to here your response. I think it is a male's fantasy to be in a FFM threesome. It is one of mine.

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 04-18-2003, 11:13 AM

id love to do a FFM threesome. i think it would be so erotic. wouldnt do it with a boyfriend thou. preferably two strangers.
Old 04-18-2003, 03:43 PM
<----Snappin' Pussy

ME!!!!!!!

:fly: :fly: :fly: :fly:

*~Sharni~*

If you go hunting tigers....be prepared when ya catch one!
Old 04-18-2003, 04:26 PM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
I think threesomes are difficult whether it's MFM or FMF. I always feel like someone gets left out. Plus, I just prefer to concentrate all my attention on just one person at a time. I guess it would be different if the 3rd person was just observing and not participating. I've never made love with other bi females, only gay females, and they definitely weren't interested in having a male watch, much less participate. Though now that I am about to get married, all of that is history anyway.
Old 04-18-2003, 05:17 PM
Jay's Babe

Send a message via Yahoo to Vintage Vixen
I'M GAME...been there done that,but not with a man i loved..makes a huge dif when you love 1 out of the 3 party's found that out in A.C....Yet i still am determined to make the FFM thing work

Old 04-18-2003, 05:18 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

[QUOTE]Originally posted by BlueSwede
[B] I've never made love with other bi females, only gay females,

Did you enjoy it? and why did you enjoy it , if you did? Was the other female better than a man in certian aspects?

To be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.
E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 04-19-2003, 08:19 AM

Send a message via AIM to BlueSwede Send a message via Yahoo to BlueSwede
My experiences with my female lovers has essentially been the same as with my male lovers; the experiences have always been more fulfilling, more enjoyable, the more I cared about the person. I've had sex with both men and women more or less for the sake of sex, but I just haven't enjoyed it as much as when I've first been attracted to the person, gotten to know them (thus have some type of emotional bond with them), and then had sex with them as just a natural progression in the relationship. I haven't found that my female partners are necessarily better lovers than my male partners have been, but there is a closeness that's difficult to put into words that exists with my female lovers that just isn't there with my male lovers.
Old 04-21-2003, 10:39 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to sensations
A fantasy of mine also, to experience making love with a woman, and to progress to a FFM threesome.
Old 11-02-2004, 08:48 PM
Just want to enjoy life!

Bumped, For all the new members.

E. E. Cummings

My Pictures

Picture requests

As Promised
Old 11-02-2004, 08:56 PM
arOusal art!st!

Send a message via AIM to Salacious Send a message via Yahoo to Salacious
It's a dream I have. One day perhaps it will be realized.

Variety is the soul of pleasure. ~ Aphra Behn

Old 11-02-2004, 09:02 PM
satisfactionisaguarantee

I've had a bi experience, but I never made it all the way..I'm currently actively looking into finding a girl that would like to have some fun I can't wait!
Old 11-03-2004, 10:34 AM
~~Kinky Bitch~~

Send a message via Yahoo to nikki1979
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^same here^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ have had MFMs and MFMFMs and totally enjoyed the hell outta all them , but wasnt able to spen enough time w the girl LOL sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo must find a girl i can trust and have her in w hubby n me tho on the same point i wanna get a guy n w hubby n me also , out of all the 3somes n moresomes ive had , ive never had DP cept w hubby and a vibe and im dieing to try that!

~nikki
Old 11-03-2004, 09:49 PM
a-dick-ted to oz

Send a message via Yahoo to kathy1
I luuuuuuvvvvved FMF.....it's just so nice being fucked while you lick away at her pussy......it was prolly one of the hottest sexual experiences i've ever had.....although, i gotta admit, i loved having him and her in doggie and me scooted up under her, licking her clit as she got fucked, giving him some licks to his balls at the same time......and having her face buried between my legs all the while.....and there's still that one thing i haven't done yet and want to......would be so nice to eat her at the same time as him.....ohhhh dayummmm

*wanders off to buy more batteries*
Old 11-03-2004, 09:57 PM
~a little bit naughty~

^^^^Damn you girls are hot!!

Hubby and I have done a threesomes and foursomes and its fun if done with the right people.

Owning Pita, by my JassWolf!!
My Story~ Friday Night Spanking
Old 11-03-2004, 10:17 PM
Boobalicious Member

Hubby and I had a girlfriend we shared on a regular basis until recently. Its hella fun for everybody involved. As long as you don't have expectations of what you want to happen or what you expect to happen its great! But my favorite has got to be watching hubby fuck another woman while I watch. Unfortunately, our "toy" has gotten herself a man of her own now and is playing good girl. Gotta respect that. It was fun while it lasted and somehow I don't see this as a permanent relationship she's in anyway. Maybe we'll get to do it again....next time i'm recording it though....just in case this happens again!