Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Boy/Girl Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-02-2013, 03:15 AM

Adult education after a TV evening

I once read that a good bathroom contained, apart from the bath, an easy chair, for somebody to sit in while they talked to you in the bath, a small bookcase of books / magazines, so you could read while soaking in the bath, and a telephone, so you could call your friends and receive their calls.
I was lying in the bath covered with bubbles, water up to my neck but my arms just protruding and holding the latest “Marie Claire” when the phone rang. In these modern days it was of course my mobile so I picked it up, glanced to see who was calling but did not recognise the number.

“Hello!”

“Ah, hello Tasha, it’s John here. Thought I’d just ring you.”

“Oh, yes, John, good to hear you. How are you?”

“I’m fine thanks. You good too? I’m just ringing to see if I can come and see you?”

“Mm, yes, well let’s see, when do you want to come. It’s Saturday now, and I’m free on Monday and Tuesday.”

“I could get over on Monday if that’s OK with you, in the evening. Could you, er, meet me at your nearest station, please?”

I agreed and all was fixed.

I lay back in my bath and thought about John. What to do? He’s young, inexperienced, never made love to a girl, indeed his only experiences of sex were with me last Wednesday and Thursday. He’s keen! And I don’t blame him especially as I’ve given the impression that I will teach him a thing or two. So….some tuition in the art of making love, the girl on top, the man on top, more cunnilingus and fellatio, other positions. Being young he should have plenty of energy and be able to perform more than…well, we’ll see. And he did not actually say if he expected to stay the night and I haven’t invited him either, but I will have to for what I have in mind. I wonder what his story will be. Better start off with some sort of dinner and wine, candles, romantic, set the tone. He’ll be in the mood but may need slowing down and I shall want to take him along at my pace so I can enjoy it too.

I met John at the station. While pleased to see me he was a little reticent, probably not knowing what exactly to expect. Back at my apartment I said:

“I’ve just got to take off my coat so I’ll be back in a moment. You pour the champagne which you will find through there in the fridge.” I nipped into my bedroom, slipped out of my coat and everything and put on a long red dress and necklace I had decided on for the evening. A dash of perfume, a brush through my long hair and I was ready.

John had the champagne poured and was going around inspecting my apartment. He turned towards me.

“You look stunning, really good,” he said, smiling broadly.

“Thank you. You’re looking good yourself. Here’s to a good evening,” I said, taking up position on the couch.

The champagne flowed easily, the conversation too, the dinner I had arranged was appreciated and as we were sitting opposite each other John put down his wine glass and I was wondering what lead off to make when he simply said:

“Come here you lovely creature!” and stood up and came round the table, met me, took me in his arms and kissed me, and continued to kiss me while his hands roamed over my body, my back, my head, my hair, across my buttocks, round the front.

“Your body feels wonderful,” he said grinning at me. “It’s time I got to know it better. Where’s the bedroom?”

I led him into my bedroom where a single lamp was on, paused for another kiss and then he took me to the bed where he gently pushed me down to a lying position. I was under him as he kissed me again, explored my neck, ran his finger down the front of my dress between my breasts and on down over my stomach, across my pubis and on down my legs. This was quite stimulating! Sent good sensations through me. He knelt on the floor at the foot of the bed by my feet, kissed one foot, then the other and held the leg while he moved up it planting kisses on my ankle, the inside of the leg, pushing the dress up, then going under it! I felt him moving up and very shortly he had reached the top of my legs, pushing them apart as he rose until I could feel his hot breath on my pussy (no panties under the dress!) and he dived in. He kissed my pussy, pushed my legs further apart and I felt his tongue probing and licking as it explored me. Here I was expecting to be showing John a thing or two and here he was under my dress sucking and licking my cunt! He wasn’t even undressed yet!

“You must have been practicing, John, since we last met! This is so good!”

He paused a moment and I heard a muffled reply:

“No. It’s only what you taught me the other day!”

My pleasure continued as John’s mouth set to work again. I could feel the light whiskers on his face as they brushed against the softness of my inner thighs, contoured it with his tongue, pushed his tongue into me then pushed a finger in all the while taking me higher and higher.

“You’re good at this, John, just keep on like this and you’ll make me cum,” I managed to say, then my breaths were ragged and I was making a noise, crying out as he sucked my clit harder, slid his tongue over it, below it, all the while me feeling my excitement mounting, my hands clutching his head through my dress, even pushing it against me until my cumming overcame me and I squeezed my legs together against John's head in my ecstasy. I think he paused for a few moments, then I felt my legs being pushed apart - and he resumed! I did not come down from my high pitch of excitement but remained there and within a few moments with John continuing his ministrations I came again, feeling my whole body shaking and me grinding myself against his mouth, my hands pushing his head against me. How much noise I made I do not know!

John withdrew from under my dress, his face all damp with my juices, looking flushed but smiling at me.

“I really liked that – and hoped you did too! You certainly seemed to be enjoying yourself!”

I was in no position to speak just yet, just lying there feeling spent, laid, but gradually I returned to a more normal level of existence.

I became aware of John standing up, taking off his shirt, unbuckling his belt, taking off his trousers and pants in one go and then I saw his erection for the first time. His glory fairly sprang into view! From my detached viewpoint I quickly realised that John had been giving me great pleasure and I had not even touched him let alone seen him!

I stood, slipped off my dress, saying:

“You were outstanding and I liked what you did. And considering that the first time you did this was last week with me you seem to have a natural talent! Did you realise that you made me cum twice?”

“Well, I wasn't sure so I just carried on to be certain. Besides I was enjoying myself. The scent was great and the little hair you have really got to me! I've been thinking all the time about doing that since we last met!”

“Well, it was good. Now it's my turn to show you something. Here, we'll get into bed,” I said as I lay down on my silk sheets.

“You're a bit of a minx tantalising me all evening like that with nothing on under your dress. In fact, I didn't know till I kissed you.”

“Mmm, come here and let me kiss you!”

I pulled John down beside me and rolled over to kiss him, pushing him back down onto the bed. While giving him a long kiss I slid up beside him brushing my breasts against him, caressed his chest, fingered his nipples, moved to kiss them and suck them (they stood up after some encouragement). I slid upwards to kiss under his neck and to breathe into his ear which I contoured with my tongue, whispering in it,

“In a few moments I want you to fuck my tits!”

“Oh yes, I'd like that!”

My hand traced a path down his body skirting his glory but caressing his inner thighs, then moving underneath his sac to trace a line with my finger between his balls and anus. He breathed sharply:

“That's so good. Yes do it some more!”

I obliged!

I placed little kisses on his stomach, knocked his member as I went by! After a while John pushed me off him down onto the bed and rose above me. I was beginning to feel my own heat again especially as while I had been touching him up his hands had wandered over my breasts, felt my sex.....

He sat astride me.

“Bring me your cock!” I commanded.

He slid up me, his balls touching my breasts as his cock arrived in front of my face. I took him in hand, gently holding the middle of the shaft and moved my hand up towards my face, slowly. A large drop of clear liquid came into view and I inclined towards it to taste it. I licked the end of his magnificent tool, slowly enveloped it with my lips, pulled his body towards me so I could take in as much as I could. I sucked briefly. He filled my mouth with his more than ample cock but I withdrew as I guessed that with all the excitement he had had he would be very close to cumming no matter what I did.

“Can you reach that bottle of cream on the night-stand?” I asked. He leaned over and passed it to me and resumed his astride position. I tipped some of the magic potion over my chest and cleavage and pulled John towards me.

“I want you to fuck my tits and cum over me while I watch!”

His cock slid between my breasts and I pushed them together so they envelopped him. I could feel the firm softness of his organ and his balls as he began to thrust towards my chin, then withdraw, then repeat the movement. I watched his eyes, glazing, and the thrusts became quicker, more violent, his cock seemed to expand if that were possible. A warning groan signified his crisis and a moment later his cock shot its fiery liquid straight at my chin, and then more and more and I could feel the pulses against my chest as he spilled his love juice over me. His thrusting subsided; I took his cock in my hands and ran them up the length of his shaft and more of his juice flowed upon me. He sat back on me, then moved aside and slumped down onto the bed. My upper chest was covered with a generous amount of his cum.

“That seemed good to me,” I said. “I hope you enjoyed the experience! Wait there and recover for a few minutes.”

John did not answer, merely smiled at me.

I had further plans for John in the bathroom so I went there, cleaned off his pearly drops and ran a shallow bath.
“OK John, would you like to come in here for a mo,” I called out.

He came, stepped into the shower from where I beckoned him and we stood together under the streaming water. I stopped it and soaped him all over paying particular attention to his jewels and the crack of his buttocks which clearly he enjoyed as his glory began to stir again. His hands on my body made me feel hot; he caressed and soaped me all over, lingering and playing with my nipples which rose to stand out, and I had exquisite sensations when his finger played with my sex and he ran a hand round to my anus and caressed it. The intimate caressing and washing of each other soon had John's glory back at full tumescence!

Before washing off the shower gel I led him to the shallow water of the bath.

“If you lie in there, John, I'll wash the water off you with this shower.”

I stood over him, played the shower over his body, aimed the water stream at his cock, resting tautly just over his stomach, and played it up and down his cock and balls.

“Oh, I like that,” he said, “especially when the spray goes near the head of my cock.”

“Good! Where exactly?”

His hand gripped my arm and guided the spray to where he liked it most.

“Would that make you cum if I held it here?” I asked.

“I don't know as I haven't done this before. Perhaps.....anyway that's not what I want at this moment. You've got me all worked up again and I think it's time I had my first proper fuck!”

“Yep, I agree. Let me just wash the soap off my body.”

I quickly washed off the soap, decided that I would give John a good view of myself as I played the water over my body so stood on each side of the bath with my legs positioned about level with his head and then crouched. I watched his face as I lowered myself. His eyes were rivetted on my sex as it approached him but I stopped well above his head. After all I just wanted to tease! And the water ran down all the time dripping off me onto John.

“You like to lead me on, don't you. Well, there'll be no stopping me in a minute!”

I just stepped aside as John lunged up towards my cunt but missed. I hastily dried myself and headed back to the sheets. I touched myself, felt slippery and wet, lay there legs slightly apart with my finger just oscillating over my clit provokingly so John could see. Doesn't a woman fingering herself turn a man on?

John saw me as he came from the bathroom.

“Oh, what a sight!” he exclaimed.

He lay beside me.

“Here, show me what to do,” he said as his fingers brushed against my cunt. I took them, showed him how to caress my clit, pushed a finger down into my opening saying, “You can put in as many as you like at a time and caress my clit at the same time. That really turns me on!”

He needed no further invitation; he played with me; he caressed me; he rubbed me; he pushed in one, then two, then three fingers and he stroked my clit all at once, and I had hold of him, now grown again to full tumescence.

“John, put your cock in me, let me feel it inside, let me feel your length shafting me. I want it,” I breathed.

He straddled me and I guided him into my depths which took him no time to plumb! I ground my hips and he started to move in and out, saying, “This is just so good, you feel so lovely and smooth and hot and.....” but words failed him as he thrust with increasing energy and speed, his control – if there was any – being lost and very soon he gave a mighty thrust into my depths and he was cumming, shooting inside me. His vigorous thrusting seemed to go on and on, his forcing of his cock into me, his hips pushing hard against me as he emptied himself of his manly goodness.

Eventually, he just sagged onto me, clasping me in his arms as I held him close to give him comfort. In time he rolled off me and lay beside me, looking into my eyes.

“That was truly something, really wonderful,” he said. “I think I need some more of your excellent tuition!”

“Yes, and I thought it was great too. It'll give you something to tell the boys about when you get back amongst them next week!”

“Hmmm, I don't think so. It's just between you and me.”

I snuggled up next to him and in no time he was asleep.