Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Interracial Stories
User Name
Password

Old 10-10-2012, 01:34 PM

Ashante And Julian, still Chicago

After Julian came inside Ashante and they both I love to eachother they were both startled to hear a female voice and It sounded like she was having an orgasm. Ashante turns around sees her friend Shaquira, BOTTOMLESS!! Ashante asked her friend how long have you been here in a shocked voice?? Shaquira responds by saying long enough to get my pants and panties off and then Shaquira says Damn girlfriend your boyfriend has a BIG DICk!!! about that time Ashante puts her right leg over Julian's cock to cover it and Shaquira comes over and sits right next to Julian. Now julian doesn't know what to think because as he is checking out Shaquira Ashante grab his face and says handsome keep your eyes on me or to yourself!! In a esperated voice. Then Ashante says Shaq!! Yes titmonster,,, Julian says TITMONSTER!! and starts laughing insanely as Shaq just smiles at both Ashante and Julian. Then shaq says Shante, Shante,, What Shaq, listen to answer your question I got off work early today because It Is New Years Eve. I told that I would be home around this time, remember? Ashante looks at the clock on the living room wall and says well my handsome and I got carried away forgot all but the time. Time does fly when your having fun say Ashante. Just Julian truns to get a real good look at Shaquira and realizes how very good looking she is. Shaq has long black hair, nice long chocolate legs a nice ass to boot and Shaq says my my tits are 38D, not as big Shante's massive 43DDD. Julian's jaw just drops when hearing that said, and Ashante says oh handsome, yes princess, Shaq says he really does call you Princess well isn't that sweet. And then shaq grabs Julian face with both her hands and says Ashante is going to tell you your cock and balls belong to her and then she says ohhh handsome my tits, pussy and ass belong to you, Is that right. Julian has this stunned look on his face as he sits naked In between two georgous balck girls. He looks at Shaquira and says yes, she does tell me that all the time, then he turns towards Ashante and says Shante is my Princess and I love her. Ashante looks at Julian and say I love you two baby and they kiss, Shaquira sticks a couple of fingers in her mouth and starts making gagging sounds and says enough you two.
Shaq gets up from the her sofa and Julian gets a real good look at her pussy, It is shaving clean has a nice sheen to it because she had been her pussy with her juices as she walked on Julian and Ashante. Then he got another look at her ass and woww, Ashante says enough you two, Juliansget dressed, Shaq put your pants on at least. Shaq and Ashante make plans for tonight New Year Eves party at theur favorite watering hole. Shaq asked Ashante have your parents met him yet, Ashante says no. Well you better take him home to Mama.. And does she know that he is well, not black? Ashante says yes my parents know then Julian is hispanic, a light skin hispanic. Julian looks at Ashante and says everything ok, Princess? Yes things are cool baby. He says ok then well iet's go meet your parents. As they are driving off Julian asks how long have you two knon eachother, Ashante says a good ten years, we are best friends,, then hesitates a little. Julain says anything else I show know, Princess as he sticks his hand in between Ashante legs as she is driving, HANDSOME!!! I'm driving, Julian says I know, best time to get you. Julian starts rubbing her pussy through her panty hose and says just good friends?? Ashante is trying to keep the her car on the road and is moving in her seat up and down and side ways until finally she pulls off the road and yell at Julian DAMN YOU!!! I'm CUMMMINNGGG, OHH FUCCCKKK!!!! Right then Julian grabs her face plants a wet kiss on her lips and says I love you Princess. Ashante says in a panting voice I LOVE YOU TOOOOO!! I will get you back for this, Julian just smiles at her. Then Ashante gets herself back together and drives on to her parents house.
Once they get to Ashante's parents home, Julian meets her parents and is awe struck by Ashante mother. She is a very beautiful black woman with salt and pepper hair, not as curly as Ashante's, very nice figure and yes Julian sees were Ashante gets her BOOBS from, her mother Bernice has a hell of a rack. Her father is very handsome black man with some salt and pepper hair himself. His is Harold, and It turns that Ashante's father is an Investment banker, her mother is a stock broker. They ask Julian the usual questions like have you lived in LA all your live so far, how restrauants does your family own. Julian says been In LA since I was born, my mother and father own two restrauants called Mama's Cafe Laredo. And Ashante says mom, dad enough with the questions, her father says no problem honey and tells Julian If your parents want to start satrt another restrauant have them give me a call. Julain says ok I will do that. Ashante's mother says Julian I'm glad that we have finally met and maybe sometime we can meet your parents, Julian says great and Ashante looks at her mother and gives her a big smile. Ashante shows Julian around the house and says my parents like you and she gives him a wet kiss and grabs his crotch and says oh Handsome I Intend to fuck you like crazy tonight. Julian smiles, says looking forward.
Julian, Ashante, Shaquira and her husband Miles are partying, drinking dancing like crazy at the girls favorite drinking place, all 4 were having a good time. Then It Is time to ring in the New Year, Ashante was looking real hot that night she had on skin tight slacks, A blazer with push up bra loaded with a bunch of bling underneath that blazer. As they were kissing Julian says Princess lets get out of here dying to fuck your brains out. Ashante says Hansome as she grabs his crotch, were going back to Shaq and Miles place, not as far as my parents house and we can use their second bedroom. As they were leaving the club, Miles had way to much to drink, and he passed out, so Julian slung him over his shoulders and went to put In his car. Ashante says well Shaq I guess you can wait til morning, Shaq say I have got lots of dildos and vibrators. Ashante just laughs. Ashante goes to Shaq's spare bedroom and starts to undress while Julian is putting Shaq's husband down on there bed. Julian ask shaq any thing else I can for you or Miles? Asked Julain. No says Shaq, right then Shaq hugs Julian and plants a kiss complete with tongue going down his throat and she is grabbing his dick and says to a shocked Julian Happy New Year, oh by the way Ashants Is In the other bedroom waiting for you and probably wondering If I kissed you while she playing with herself. Julian says Happy New Year Shaq as he leaves her room with her passed out husband.
Julian gets to the spare bedroom, he finds Ashante onthe bed clad only in her blingy pushup bra and very, very skimpy string panties which barely contain her swollen pussy. Ashante is playing with her swollen pussy pinching her clit and tells Julian to take off his jacket and he does, then she takes out her right tit out of her bra and starts to squeezing and piching her nipples, all this making Julain very horny and hard. Then she says Handome take off you shirt and tie, as he does that Ashante is beginning to moan as she is still playing with her self and Julian Is getting turned more than ever because he has never seen this side of her. Then Ashante asks Julian to unsnap her blingy bra, so he goes over to her, she gets up on her knees and turns her back towards him and Julian takes off her bra and throws to the floor as Ashante turns around and squeezing, pinching her nipples and then she brings her right tit to her mouth and starts licking and sucking her nipple, then she tells Julian in low sultry voice, Handsome take your pants and underware off, then I want you to start jerking your cock, as Julian does this, his cock harder than granite, he starts jerking It while Ashante is playing with tities. She puts three fingers in her pussy and pulls them out and rubs her pussy juice all over her nipples and then tells to come and suck her tits. He does he grabs one tit with both his hands and sucks and licks all the pussy juice off and then grabs the other tit and does the same while Ashante has his cock and balls in her hands. Ashante now lays back in bed while she still has Julian's dick in her hands and pulls him over with his dick on top of her then they start exchanging wet kisses and sloppy kisses just like they the first they fucked. Ashante still has his cock in her hands and It is hard as granite and then she says in her sexy voice, oh handsome, he say yes to her very softly, did Shaq kiss you Handsome as she still has his hardon in her hand. Then Julian kisses her his Princess long and deep, licking her lips, kissing down her neck, only Ashante could do was moan and baby you can tell me, Julian says yes she kissed me and she grab my dick. Anything else Handsome, yes Princess, what is that? Julian kisses Ashante one more time deep and hard, the kind of kiss that takes your breath away, then he says to her Shaq said that I better this bedroom and that you were pretty much naked. Ashante says is that all as she tightens grip on his cock, Julian says in A faint voice, yes that Is It. Ok says Ashante, as she goes back to stroking his cock. Julian and Ashante are laying on their sides looking at eachother Julian put his hand on the back of her head and pulls her closer to his lips and kisses her again, very deep, soulful, wet both are playing with their tongues loicking and biting eachother teasingly. Then Julian ask Ashante what is really up with you two, anyway? Then Ashante hugs Julian tighter and says in a sexy voice, baby their been times were both Shaq and I didn't have any boyfriends and didn't care go look for some guy to fuck, so we do the lesbian thing. Ahhhh says Julian with a look of whoa on his face. So you have licked pussy and then Ashante says and suck her tits only. And her the same with me. Are you mad at me baby, Julian says No, glad you told me, Ashante says kind of turns you on doesn't It? As she smiles at him, he says Princess, got to admit you can turn on both men and women. Then Ashante says just like that fat bitch in the band as she grabs Julian's dick again. YEAAAHH says Julian, but let's just stick to you and me tonight as kisses her again.
Julian lays flat on his back, Ashante get In between his legs and starts sucking his cock again, his cock is getting harder again just then Ashante shoves her middle finger up his ass and Julian says oh GOD DAMMIT ASHANTE, you just love doing that and ashante says with a big smile BUT LOOK HANDSOME YOUR COCK BEYOND GRANITE, LIKE WHAT JULIAN SAYS, i DON'T SWEETIE, MOONROCKS!!! As she is stuill slurping away at his cock, Ashante says remember this afternoon in my parents car, Julian say yes I DOOOOO as Ashante takes finger out of his ass, Payback is a bitch. What do you mean baby I was just having fun with your PUSSSSYYYY just as Ahannte is squeezes his balls. Handsome enough of this fooling around and with Ashante gets up and mounts his cock and starts doing a slow ride as they moan ohh GGOOODDD. Ashante says I love the your cock up my pussy, Julian says your pussy is tight and wet Princess and he reaches up for tities and starts squzeeing and pinching them just as Ashante let's out sigh of enjoyment, Shaq come into the room and gets on the bed with Ashante and Julian, shaq grabs Ashante nipples from behind her and says sorry Shante, my fucking husband is still passed out, they both kiss and Ashante says in heavy panting voice, well Shaq, It would be a shame to waste that brazilian wax job, get over to Julian's face and let him lick your pussy, Julian is like what the fuck, he has never had two girls at one time and now he is going to have sex with two black women.
Shaq get on on top of Julian's face and he starts licking her pussy, Shaq is like OH MY FUCKING GODDD, Ashante says to her you like my boyfriend licking you pussy don't you, Sahq says YEESSSSS!!! OHHHH FFUUCCKKK Ashante I"M going to CCCUUMMMM, OH SHIT. And Shaq collapes on Ashante's shoulder as she still riding Julian cock. Shaq and Ashante kiss again and then Julian says GIRLS,, they both say yes. Julian tells Ashante on your back and spread em, Ashante says oh handsome, Shaq Julian says start licking her Shante's pussy now, Shaq gets In between Ashante's legs and starts licking and eating pussy, Julian say also don't forget her clit, loves to have that suck on especially and Shaq looks up Julian smiles and says i like a man who takes charge, Julian kisses her and then says get busy. Then Julian looks at Ashante and starts kissing her playing with her tits as her friend is eating out her pussy and working her clit over Ashante Is beginning to cum, the excitment of Julian being dominant somewhat, liciking her tits kissing her and Shaq going down her hard was just too much for her and then all of a sudden, Ashante yells out OOHHHH FFFUUUCCCK I"MMMM CCUMMMIIINNG as she trys to catch her breath Julian goes behind Shaq, sides his cock in her pussy and Shaq let's out a very deep moan and tells Ashante as she tryimng to catch her breath still that Julian has entered her and is pumping his cock in and deeepppppp oh fuck Shante you got a good man here, Ashante says in a panting voice I knowwww, then Ashante grabs the back of Shaq's head and brings It down to her pussy and Instructs her friend keep licking pussy bitch and then Ashante let's out a sigghhh and a panting OOOHHH FFUUCCCK and then she looks Julian as he really banging the hell out of friend's pussy and julian looks smiles and mouths to Ashante I LOVE YOU. Ashante says LOVE YOU TO... then Ashante tells Julian come on Handsome come on Handsome make my friend cum, make her cum nooowww, and just as Ashante says Shaq yells out OOOHHHH MOTHHHERRRFUUUUCCCKKKEERRRRS I"s CUUMMMIIINGGG, and then Ashante says FFFUUUCCCKK!!!! Here I cum again!!! SHIT!!! Then Shaq collapes on Ashante both girls are breathing hard, shaq says I haven't been fucked like that In a long time. Ashante says Miles better fucking you better. And then Ashante says as Julian is laying on his back with cock at full mast, Julian you need to cum. JUlian says It can wait, Ashante says oh BULLSHIT, Julian is kind of stunned by her statement. Then sshe says Handsome, this is going to be your reward making us both have really powerful orgasms..
With that shaq starts sucking his cock, Ashante gets the rest of the bed ready by placing all pillows at the head of the bed of the Ashante tells Shaq don't forget to lick his balls, so Shaq starts licking Julian's balls as she is stroking his cock and then she does something freaky to Julian, Shaq sticks her tongue in Julian's ass all of a sudden Julian's eyes aredy to pop out out of his head and says WHAT IS IT WITH TWO GIRLS AND MY ASS????? Shaq starts laughing, Ashante says look Handsome as she grabs his cock AND THEN JULIAN SAYS I KNOW, YOU HANDSOME GRANITE!!! Then Ashante laughing Insanely says no Handsome, MOONROCKS AS both Ashante and Shaq are laughing now. But with that Ashante gets real serious now, Ashante tells Shaq to sit againts a pillow laiden head board with her spread wide, then tels Julian lay in between her legs back against her tities. And then Ashante straddles Julian's cock and has his cock up her pussy and then Ashante starts talking real dirty to Julian as she is moving up and down his ever so slowly Ashante saying things like you love your cock up my pussy, then shaq chims in with you love fucking my pussy as I ate out your Princess, Julian now beginning to feel he could explode at any second, Ashante is beginning to feel this and she increases her speed while moving up and down his cock, Shaq is now pinching his nipples as Julian is breathing is getting heavier, Shaq says looks her tities, yuo just want to grab them, Julian reaches for them but Ashante says no Handsommmee, I need you to cum for me as she rides him faster and harder, Julian sensing that he going to cum real soon, tell Ashante, Princess faster, faster, Shaq pinch them harder as he breathing real heavy He looks at Ashante and says faster, faster,faster Ashante is going as fast as she can, then says CUM for me, CUM for me, then Julian says in oanting heavy voice, IIII""""MMMMM CCCUUUMMMMING AAAASSSHANTE!!!! OH FUCK as he breathing real hard and all of a sudden Ashante YELLS OOOHHHHH FFUUUCCKKK!!!! I LOVE JULIAN CRUZ.
After that Shaq went back to her room with a smile on her face, Ashante says to Julian, Happy New Year Handsome and kisses him and says don't expect those very often, Julian says I Love You Ashante Davenport. Both fall asleep.