Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Oral Stories
User Name
Password

Old 02-15-2010, 09:17 AM

Maureen

I do have a weakness for women who like to suck cock. And there is a special place in my heart for the ones who take the initiative at the start, going down on me the first time we have sex.

Of course, you never can tell quite how it will happen until, well, when it happens. There's usually an element of suspense, even surprise; that's how it happened with one gal I met in California.

We had a date, we got along well, and I was interested in more. So was she; she invited me to San Diego, where I met her family, and asked me "to spend a night with the ocean."

I couldn't tell what she had in mind, but I figured it would be a hot time.

On the beach at La Jolla, it was dark, with very few people around. I was ready when she was. We kissed and fell to the sand as I explored the shape of her body.

I moved to unfasten her clothing. But she stopped me, saying it wasn't cool. I was confused. I couldn't have guessed that what she had in mind didn't require her to be undressed.

She led me to a secluded place where there some large boulders. One of them was a flat rock; she instructed me lie on it, on my side.

Then she lay down next to me – upside down, as it were! Facing my loins, she pawed at my jeans' zipper.

I got her message. I unfastened my belt, unzipped my fly, and slid my briefs down far enough to expose my cock and balls.

She took my cock in her mouth, warm and wet. Massaging it with her tongue, it soon swelled in her mouth and became erect.

Of course, the first time a woman sucks your cock, you can't be sure where it's going. Will she finish you off? Will she quit? Will she spit? All you can do it wait – and hope.

When I became fully erect, she began to work me in a way I'd never experienced with any woman before (or since). Using just her lips, and holding her tongue back, she wrapped her mouth around the head of my cock and slid down to the base of the shaft, with just enough friction to cause a delicious feeling to well up inside me.

Then she stopped.

I don't know if you've noticed, but when a man is stimulated, and then it stops, there's a little throb that occurs in his cock after a few seconds. That means it wants more.

That's what she was looking for. When she saw my cock throb, she went down and did it again. Lightly down the shaft, just once. I could feel the fluids building inside my groin.

Again she waited for the telltale throb; it happened a little quicker this time. Again she went down, stretching the sking of the shaft just enough to turn me on more. I wanted to cum.

Yet again she worked down the length of my cock. By this time it stood up like a swollen, rigid banana. I strained for release as she went down with her mouth.

A fifth time, a sixth time; my cock ached, I felt like a dam ready to burst.

What she did next caught me completely by surprise.

Now she was ready to pull my trigger.

Without further ado, she wrapped her mouth around the head of my cock and sucked hard, drawing her tongue up on the most sensitive part, the little ridge of skin underneath the head.

In a fraction of a second, I exploded. My body arced up like I'd been hit by a bolt of lightning. Still she stayed on it. The first squirt of sperm came out like a firehose at full blast. Again and again I pumped in her mouth, helpless to resist as she absorbed me.

When I was spent, she rose up suddenly and thrust her tongue in my mouth; I could taste what she tasted.

It was quite a while ago, but I will never forget.