Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Interactive/Role Playing Stories
User Name
Password

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-02-2006, 07:18 PM
♦*♥Moderatrix♥*♦

Send a message via Yahoo to Lilith
Guido's Place

Every summer since she was 13, Penny had worked in her Uncle Guido’s restaurant. Her Aunts, Stephanie and Lisa waited tables, cousin Tony bussed them, Uncles Louie and Guido cooked, and she usually got stuck with food prep and washing dishes. It had been the same for the past 4 summers. Penny thought that this summer things might be different, she had just graduated from high school, finally turned 18, and was spending her last summer at home before heading off to college, maybe this year she would not be relegated to the worst job in the joint.

Penny showed up around 11 am on Saturday, she was to be there for the lunch crowd then would get a break around 2 and was to be back around 4 to help out with the dinner rush. Greeted with warm kisses and big hugs, she strode into the kitchen wearing her summer uniform, denim shorts and a white t-shirt. Uncle Guido immediately pointed her in the direction of the sink where a huge pile of pots and pans had already been assembled, awaiting her attention. Within 15 minutes she was damp from both the humidity coming from the hot water she used to sanitize the dishes, and the beads of sweat dribbling down her cleavage nestling between her breasts. The dampness rendered her white t-shirt into a thin, clinging, sheet of sheer fabric. Her nipples protruded from her tight firm bosom, as she walked towards the chilly walk-in refrigerator to begin the salad prep for the lunch rush.

Busy preparing the grill, Cousin Tony smiled to himself and sent a silent prayer upward, that his Uncles had once again given Penny a job that afforded him the best view in the joint everytime he brought her a new load.

The practice of putting women on pedestals began to die out when it was discovered that they could give orders better from there.~ Betty Grable

If I wanted your opinion, I'd remove the duct tape and ask you for it.~ Me
<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~>
One man's dream is another man's nightmare~~~~> §¤ Lilith ¤§

~>My Scribbles<~
==>Gone Shopping<== ~Just a Quickie~ *~A Celebration Vacation~* ~Surprises~ Sleeping With the Window Open
What Did You Do Today? Self Defense Class ~Short Sweet Snippets~ § Summer Spin § Story Challenge Submission Pajamas