Live Chat

Go Back   Pixies Place Forums > Erotic Stories > Erotic Story Categories > Lesbian Stories
User Name
Password

Old 12-09-2003, 07:14 PM

Indian wife discovers her lesbian desires

Indian wife discovers her lesbian desires

By Wellwisher (wellwisher95@hotmail.com)

Always, in the evening, I love to hold my beautiful Indian wife Anita in my arms and gently caress her soft and smooth body. She is 34 years old and very feminine. Her body is naturally curvaceous - with generous breasts and nicely rounded arse. But she looks after herself, exercising regularly and keeping her stomach nice and flat and her legs well-toned. Her hair is deep black and her skin dusky - its richness set off by her red lipstick and the golden bangles and necklaces she loves to wear. Oh yes, her perfume is always noticeable. In short, she is striking indeed and always turns heads. She is also very sensuous and more than satisfies my needs. He cunt is shaven smooth and always open to me - and invariably wet. What more could a man ask? Well, I was now about to discover that there was more…

One evening as we lay together Anita reached for my cock and began to gently and seductively stroke it. But there is something different about her, an air of nervous excitement. She leans across to kiss me, her soft breasts sliding across my chest. As she does so she holds my gaze. ‘Darling,’ she says, ‘I have a confession to make, I need to tell you something. Something happened while you were at work today. Your Indian woman had an adventure. I’m a little nervous telling you. But I don’t want any secrets between us. I think you can handle it - can’t you?’ ‘Go ahead, I reply, you know I support you in whatever you do.’

‘Well, she continued, you know Mrs Kumila across the road? ’ I did. She was a well-built woman in her late 50s who had stopped and chatted to us when we first arrived in the neighbourhood. Her appearance was arresting: thick black hair, large, buxom, breasts, and wide hips. Her husband was a wealthy businessman who spent a lot of time away from the home. She didn’t seem to mind, she was one of those self-sufficient women who busied herself with not very much. ‘Well, I passed her in the street today. We chatted and she invited me over for some afternoon tea. Come any time she said, the later the better.

It was about 5.00pm when I knocked on the door, to be admitted by a pretty oriental maid. She told me to go upstairs. Madam was just getting ready and had given her instructions to send me up. The maid smiled bashfully as she said this - sweetly I thought. I ascended the stairs and finding the door to what I thought must be the bedroom ajar gently knocked and entered.

The air was humid from the effects of a shower, and Mrs Kumila entered from her shower room wrapped in a large red towel. It had to be large, for as you know she is a large woman! She came up to me enthusiastically and kissed me on the cheek. ‘I’m so glad you could come, I’m just getting ready from my shower, do come and keep me company. She took my hand and led me across to the dressing table, where she sat before a large mirror.

She began to do her make-up, putting a luscious red lipstick and combing her long black hair. She is a handsome woman, and I found myself watching her closely. Every so often she fixed her gaze on mine in the mirror. I noticed that she had hair under her armpits. I found the sight strangely arousing. Normally women are smooth, but the sight of this hair under Mrs Kumila’s arms was intriguing - speaking of earthy and elemental passions. She began to apply lotion to her shoulders and arms. Be a sweetie, she said, and rub some of this lotion on my back.

I was nervous. The thought of touching this woman’s naked skin was bad enough, but she was observing me very closely in the mirror. Her skin was soft and smooth. The sensations I felt were electric. This act of massaging a woman’s back was deeply erotic and I responded by backing my massage as slow and sensual as I could, kneading her shoulders with both my hands and easing the tensions in her neck muscles.

Mrs Kumila lent back against me and rolled her head from side to side. ‘Ah, this feels so good Anita. You are doing such a good job, you are getting rid of all that stress.’ She lifted her right hand and placed it on my left, squeezing it. ‘Thank you, my dear, auntie really appreciates what you're doing.’ I flushed and stammered back ‘Oh, that’s ok. I’m glad to be of use…’ My hand pushed down towards the edge of the towel wrapped around her.

‘Here,’ she said, ‘let me help you’ and with that she unravelled the towel and let it slide of her shoulders down to her waist. Her bare back was now exposed. But that is not what caught my eye. Rather, my gaze was drawn to her large dark and heavy breasts that were now clearly visible in the mirror. They were the biggest breasts I’d ever seen, and they swung to and fro to the rhythm of my massage.

Again Mrs Kumila saw my intense look and smiled seductively. ‘Here, give me some of that cream.’ She began to massage the oil into her large mature breasts, rolling them in her hands, feeling the contours, and giving special attention to the hard nipples. ‘You can see, dear, why your auntie’s shoulders ache. It is from carrying around these large objects. I sometimes envy you smaller breasted women; you don’t have this extra weight to deal with. But then, they’ve brought me much pleasure over the years. Men love them, and my husband still goes crazy over my breasts. But its not men only who love them.’

At this she lent back against me and I stopped massaging her shoulders, simply resting my hands either side of my neck. ‘Women do too. You’d be surprised how often I see women gazing longingly at my bust. And you’d be surprised at the women too - respectable women, married women, high-caste women. And you know, Anita, I love to catch them looking. It excites me to know that they want me, that they want to fondle my breasts.’ She took my hand again and this time led me round before her. ‘For you see, Anita, that a woman’s touch is special. It’s gentler, more sensitive, more patient than a man’s. In fact, I prefer it to a man’s. Yes, I like it when my husband fucks me with his hard cock, but it’s a woman’s touch that I crave. Its women I love and need.’

‘Have you met a lesbian before, Anita?’ I shook my head, startled by the question. ‘You probably have - there are more women who have lesbian desires than you can imagine. Well, I am a lesbian. I hope that doesn’t upset you’ - at this she raised my hand to her lips and kissed it. ‘Most women have lesbian desires at some time. Most women find other women attractive.’ She stood up now, the towel falling completely away to reveal her voluptuous body. ‘Do you like what you see, Anita? Does it, I wonder, turn you on?’

I was shaking violently now, with a mixture of fear and desire. What was this woman doing to me! I had entered her house with no thought of sex, and now I was before her glorious naked body, unable to move or speak. ‘I think I do turn you on. Don’t worry, Anita, many married women have reacted like you, frightened to explore their desires for another woman. When they yielded to me they didn’t regret it.’ She raised her hand and placed it around the back of my neck. ‘Come to auntie, I’ve got what you need.’

She pulled me forward. Her breasts were only inches away. We were both breathing heavily. ‘Go on touch me, Anita, feel the weight of my heavy breasts. I’d love you to my dear.’ She closed her eyes and raised her arms above her head. Her breasts were thrust out, dominating my gaze. I reached out tentatively, curious for my first touch of a woman. I gently passed my hands across the soft orbs of her flesh, before taking the weight of each in the palms of my hands and beginning to massage them. ‘That’s it darling, love auntie’s breasts. Explore them. They’re yours. Play with them. Oh darling, come here.’

She took me in her arms and pressed my mouth to hers. I didn’t resist. We began to kiss passionately, because I was on fire now too. She tasted delicious and her tongue was soon pushing deep inside my mouth. She was unlocking something in me darling - something that has been dormant in me for many years. ‘Yes, auntie, yes, I’ve gazed at your beasts, I’ve fantasised about your voluptuous body. Teach me how to love a woman, take my lesbian virginity. I’m yours, I’m yours…’

She stepped away from me now with a seductive smile and walked slowly towards the bed, climbing onto it and leaning back against the sumptuous cushions. Her large breasts hung naturally on either side of her body and she parted her legs, to reveal the thick black hair of her cunt. She stroked herself with her fingers. ‘Ummm Anita, you’ve got me nice and wet. Why don’t you take off those clothes? Let Auntie see that sexy body, that body that drives your lover wild.’

Nervous still, I pulled off my T-shirt and slid down my jeans, leaving only my underwear. ‘That’s it my darling. Now remove your bra and panties - I want to see all of you.’ I did as I was told and was soon naked before this woman. ‘Beautiful, beautiful. Now come here my sweet, come to auntie’s arms.’

I clambered onto the bed and crawled into her welcoming embrace. She smothered me in her voluptuous form, pulling me against her big breasts and enveloping me with her soft thighs. Her hand stroked my back as she kissed me lovingly and deeply. ‘God, you’ve made auntie so hot. I love your young slim body. I want to make love to every inch of you. I want to show you what a woman’s tongue can do.’ I lowered my mouth to hers again and our sensuous kissing continued.

Oh Jon, i've never been kissed like that before, she was so gentle and tender, she knew my needs so well honey. And the feeling of our breasts pressing together, my nipples in her yielding flesh, was about as much as I could bear. As we kissed her hand rested on my arse and firmly squeezed my arse-cheek. I could feel her finger nail begin to stroke my anus. I groaned, pushing back my arse to meet her finger. She took the hint and pressed her finger into my arse hole.

‘Urgghh, yes, auntie, I love this, I love what your doing to me, don’t stop - please…’ She pushed her finger deeper and deeper into me until she was fully accommodated. At first she did not move, content to enjoy the hot wet pressure of my arse hole, but then she began a slight motion, easing her finger back and forth, driving me to the limit of my pleasure. ‘Oh my Anita, you are so wet aren’t you? Your arse is so full of love juice for me. I love it baby - I want to eat your arse, I want to suck out your juice. Would you like that baby? Would you?’ ‘God yes, auntie, I want it so much. I want you to eat out my arse, to taste my juices. I want you to take all of me…’ ‘Oh yes, my sweet, all in good time. Auntie will give you all you ever wanted - more than any man can give you. Now come my love, let auntie Kumila have access to what she craves - your hot little pussy.’

At this point she slid down the bed a little and at the same time pulled me up towards her, pushing me forward till my hands were gripping the headboard and my cunt was directly over her face. ‘That’s it darling, feed me your sexy shaven cunt, let me eat your womanhood.’ Her tongue began to slide its way over my outer cunt lips, flicking hungrily against the soft exposed flesh.

As a woman she knew just how to please me, honing in on my clit, probing it with her tongue and gently sucking and teasing it, encouraging it to grow from her ministrations. I began to grind my cunt against her face, clutching the bed head for support. ‘Yes, auntie, yes, love my cunt. Give me your woman’s love. Ummm, I love what you're doing to me, i've needed this for so long - this is what i've wanted. Oh auntie your making me so wet, uh, uh, oh yes...urgghh, yes auntie, yes, ahh, ahh…’

Her tongue was now jabbing into me again and again, deep into my wet and open hole. Her hands were on my arse, squeezing the cheeks, pulling me open for her greedy mouth. My juices were flow flowing thick and fast and I was humping against this woman’s tongue, enjoying the sexual release she was giving me. My orgasm was building now and I began to scream out, arching my back as I gripped the headboard tightly.

When my orgasm was spent I slumped forward, stunned - not only from its violence, but from the fact that I’d orgasmed from the touch and tongue of another woman. I rolled off Mrs Kumila’s face and lay on my back, panting for breath, my breasts heaving and my skin covered in a sheen of sweat. My hair too was wet with perspiration. I was and felt myself to be a totally wanton slut.

I reached across to Mrs Kumila and softly squeezed her hand. She shifted herself onto her side, her heavy, ripe, body wonderful to behold. Our eyes met and I looked at her with tenderness and gratitude. ‘Thank you,’ I managed to say. ‘Thank you for the best orgasm of my life. I can’t believe I’m saying this - that I’d be thanking a woman for satisfying me like this. My darling auntie, how did you know - how did you know this was what I wanted?’

Mrs Kumila reached across and gently stroked my damp forehead, pushing the hair from my eyes. ‘You don’t need to thank me my dear. The debt is all mine my sweet. I know an erotic woman when I meet one. I've loved and lusted after women for many years. I can sense from a woman’s reactions to my presence if she is open to the love of a woman - and believe me honey, most are…’

As she said this her hand slowly wandered across my face, over my lips, down the side of my neck and to my right left nipple. She began to finger its hardness, making it erect. ‘For you see, Anita, I understand a woman’s needs, I know where to touch and suck, caress and massage. Most women find me a better lover than any man. They go home to their husbands, but they go home as lesbians.’

Mrs Kumila leaned over to me now and began to kiss my stomach, making her way up to my breasts, her hand sliding up between my legs - which I opened to give her access to my pussy, hungry again for her ministrations. ‘Can you understand that Anita, can you understand women who want me for a lesbian lover, who resist their husbands and save themselves for me? Would you do that if I asked you? Would you give yourself to me Anita? Would you become my lesbian slut if I wanted you to?

My cunt was speaking for me honey. I opened my thighs wider and wider, desperate to show her my love, to open for her touch. Her finger was teasing my clit, drawing it from its hood, stimulating it in ways I could never have imagined. I slid my fingers into Mrs Kumila’s hair and pulled her too me, clasping her so tight, loving her voluptuous form, the scent of her perfume, her intoxicating femininity. ‘Yes, auntie, yes, I admit it, I’ll do what you say. Yes, I'm a lesbian, your lesbian, and I'll come to you whenever you say, whenever I can. I love you and I love what you’ve done to me and are making me. Use me how you wish - but please, darling, please love your Anita…’

I couldn’t finish the sentence as Mrs Kumila’s red lips closed over mine while two of her fingers slid into my cunt. I was wet and slippery and she moved her fingers in and out with ease while her thumb continued to torment my clit. My juices were flowing thick and fast and Mrs Kumila eased her fingers out and raised them to my face.

‘Here you are my love, breathe in the scent of a woman, the most arousing smell in the world.’ I smelt deeply my own juices, loving their pungent odour. ‘It’s good isn't it my love? Now taste yourself for me.’ She lowered her fingers to my lips and, gazing all the while into her eyes, I slowly sucked her fingers into my mouth. This act of sucking my own feminine juices from the fingers of this lesbian while I gazed into her deep dark eyes was supremely erotic. I relished every heady drop. ‘That’s a good girl. You are going to learn to love the taste of pussy - I can tell your going to love eating my hairy cunt aren’t you? I can’t wait till your young lips are kissing my mature ripe pussy. But I think my love that today you'd like me to fuck you - to take your lesbian virginity. I think you'd like that, wouldn’t you my sweet?’

To my disappointment Mrs Kumila slide off me and crawled across to the side of the large bed. She eased herself off and walked across to the bathroom. I watched longingly the swing of her ample hips and plump arse. As I lay on the bed I stroked my pussy, yearning for my lover to return. And then, looking up, I saw her at the door of the bathroom, she was leaning against the doorframe in a seductive pose, her hips jutting out. And there, strapped around her hips was a large black cock.

As I looked at her she began to stroke it and then with oozing sensuality walked towards me. Her pendulous breasts swung as she walked, as did the shiny black cock. The sight of such a sexy woman sporting an erect cock was extraordinary. Id never seen such a big cock and to see it on a woman was too much.

I rose to greet my lover as she clambered to kneel on the bed. I put my arm around her neck and began to kiss her with forceful passion. My right hand I lowered to the dildo, stroking it and feeling its dimension. ‘Oh yes, my auntie, you are so beautiful and your cock is making me so horny. I could never have imagined, its, its…its wonderful, a dream, take me now darling, I’m so wet and ready, fuck me honey with this cock - take my lesbian virginity, make me your slut…' she pushed me back onto the bed and I opened my legs, pulling her towards me, into me. As she slid over me her big breasts dragged across my body, driving my cunt wild with desire.

I was taking the initiative now, confident in my desire for this woman. I reached for the cock and placed it at my cunt lips. I nodded to Mrs Kumila that I was ready - ‘now, auntie, now, fill me up with your cock, fuck me, fuck your lesbian whore…’ She began to ease the cock in, deeper and deeper, filling me in ways that a man’s cock has ever done. When she was fully in me I groaned, closing my legs around her, gripping her so tight. We kissed again, knowing that we were consummating our relationship, our lesbian love.

And so she began to fuck me. Fuck me as I've never been fucked before. And for longer than I’ve ever been fucked. For a time she played with me, varying the tempo, bringing me to the brink of orgasm before letting me down. Finally she thrust long and deep and continued to hump against me until I screamed with my climax. I was left breathing hard, my body a sweaty and trembling mess. But she didn’t stop. After giving me a moment to catch my breath she fucked me again with her gorgeous cock bringing me to orgasm after orgasm. Only after my fourth orgasm did she roll off my satiated body and onto her back, her black cock glistening with my juices.

Her own dark skin was drenched in sweat and the smell was intoxicating. Tired though I was I crawled over to her and snuggled up to her generous form, resting my head on her breast. And so my dear we slept. Two Indian women. Two lovers. And yes, my dear, two lesbians.’

With these words Anita tightened her grip on my already rock-hard penis. It is hard to describe the excitement I had experienced listening to her account of her passionate encounter with Mrs Kumila. I had never heard anything so erotic. My love and desire for my Indian wife had never been so intense. She looked up at me with her wide and dark eyes: ‘Jon, dear, I’m so confused. I love you very much - you must know that - and I love your cock and the way you make love to me. But I’m afraid that after today things have changed. I’ve discovered what I suppose I’d known, feared even, from my days as a girl. I’d always suspected that in might be a lesbian, that I might prefer women to men. I’ve tried to fight it baby, to be a good wife to you. But Mrs Kumila knew, baby, don’t ask me how, but she did. Today, Jon, she unlocked my hidden self, my true nature, and I can’t go back. I’m a lesbian. Your wife’s a lesbian. Can you handle that Jon?’

The words were so intoxicating that my cock immediately grew to its full hardness in my wife’s small hand. She gazed directly into my eyes. ‘I think that might give me my answer. You’re turned on by it aren’t you? Tell me that you can handle it. That you are turned on by the fact that your wife lusts after other women. Am I right?’

My mouth was dry with desire and though I nodded I found it hard to answer. ‘Tell me Jon. I want you to tell me how much you love the fact that I’m lesbian.’ She now began to stroke my raging hard-on and leant across to kiss me on the lips. ‘Tell me.’

‘Of course, yes, yes. I’ve never been so turned on in my life as I am now. I can accept your lesbianism. I won’t divorce you - I want you to remain my wife always. And I’ll never stand in your way - you must explore your desires - here in our marital bed, with your friends, with Mrs Kumila, whatever you want my love - my beautiful and sweet wife…’ At this point my long delayed ejaculation burst forth and cum cascaded onto my stomach. ‘Umm, Jon, I love you. I think we are going to have a lot of fun, don’t you?’
Old 12-11-2003, 05:09 PM

Indian wife explores her lesbian desires (Part 2)es

Indian wife explores her lesbian desires (part 2)

Wellwisher (wellwisher95@hotmail.com)

Returning from a tiring day at the office I found the house quiet. My sensuous Indian wife Anita had not met me at the door and sat with me in the drawing room as was her normal custom. I went up the stairs to our bedroom and found her sitting at her dressing table. I could tell from the humid air of the room that she had been bathing and washing her long black hair. There was a strong aroma of perfume. I watched as she applied lipstick to her full lips.

I walked up behind her and kissed her on the neck and gazed into her relection in the mirror.

‘You look and smell beautiful my darling’ I said.

She smiled and rose from her chair, turning to face me. She looked ravishing. Her hair was open and slightly curled. She was wearing large silver earrings and a complementing silver necklace. A white shirt was unbuttoned sufficiently far to draw attention to the cleavage of her full breasts. A short leather skirt hugged her rounded hips and arse, giving way to bare smooth legs which reached down to black stiletto shoes.

‘What do you think of your wife? Do I look okay - I mean, sexy?’

‘God yes, honey. Devastating is how I’d describe you!’

Anita stepped towards me and gently pressed her body against mine. ‘Thank you’ she whispered in my ear. ‘I’m so nervous darling. Mrs Kumila rang this morning and has asked out to dinner tonight. I accepted her invitation - I hoped you wouldn’t mind…’

Anita reached up to kiss me and I met her lips with mine. ‘Tell me you understand, Jon, that you don’t mind my going on a date without you and not with a man - but with a woman…’

‘You know I don’t mind my darling. I want you to be happy - and I can see that Mrs Kumila’s invitation has certainly made you that!’

Anita clung to me closely now, her head pressed against my chest. I stroked her soft hair.

‘Oh Jon, I’m so excited. I haven’t like this since I was a teenager on my first date with a boy. I’ve been hot all day, getting ready - shaving and moisturising my body, washing my hair, selecting my clothes. I want her to want me so badly - I want her to love me, to take me. I don’t want to disappoint her. Do you think she’ll be happy with me darling?’

‘My love, her cunt will be dripping when she sees how sexy you look. Believe me, she will want you my sweet.’

Anita pushed herself against me, her hand sliding onto my bulging cock. ‘Show me how she’ll want me, baby, show your little wife how she’ll be loved by her woman…’

I lifted my gorgeous wife into my arms and carried her to the bed. Sitting her on the edge I pushed her back so her legs were open to me, encased in her short leather skirt. As I pushed back the skirt I made the surprising discovery that my wife was wearing no panties. Never in our years of marriage had she done such a thing. Her pussy was completely bald and her dark cunt lips were open and moist. The combination of her juices and her perfume was overpowering. I planted by tongue on her opening, savouring her taste. She groaned and gripped my head, pulling me into her.

‘Ummm, darling, that’s it. Suck me honey - suck your wife. She’s been in heat all day dreaming of her lesbian lover - her tongue, her massive breasts, her swollen stomach, her arse. I need some relief, I’m going mad with lust. Get me ready for her, Jon, stir up my juices, I want her to smell my arousal. Ahh, yes, that’s it, my clit baby, suck it…Urghhh, please, ahh…ahhh…

My wife was now thrusting her cunt against my mouth, yielding to her orgasm, covering my face in her wet juice. When she was spent she simpered quietly and I looked up to admire the heaving outline of her breasts. Slowly she raised herself up, kissed me softly on the lips, before straightening out her clothes and re-touching her lipstick. She picked put on her coat and picked up her small black handbag. After a final peck on the cheek she went to the door. ‘Please don’t wait up for me darling. And darling - thank you.’

I watched as my beautiful wife walked down the drive. Our driver opened the door and soon she was driving away into the hot Delhi night. True enough, I did not see her again until late the following morning. I knew, of course, where she was and my cock ached with a hard-on all night at the thought. My imaginings were confirmed when Anita returned the next day. I’ll leave it to her to describe what happened…

My husband has asked me to continue the story of my evening adventure. I cannot hope to capture all that transpired but I will do my best.

My car pulled up outside the restaurant and I was met by the head waiter. Mentioning Mrs Kumila’s name he gave a knowing smile and led me through the dimly lit interior past dining couples to a secluded corner table, lit only by a lamp casting a golden hue over the surroundings. My heart began to pound when I saw Mrs Kumila. She looked up as I approached and smiled broadly. She stood up to meet me, taking me gently in her arms and kissing me on either cheek.

‘My dear Anita, I’m so glad you could come.’

I blushed and looked down, nervous now before this woman whom id been lusting after all day.

‘You look ravishing my sweet. Come and sit next to auntie.’

In truth it was Mrs Kumila who looked truly ravishing. I had expected her to be wearing a saree. She was, however, dressed in western clothes like myself. She was all in black: above a tight black top which highlighted her large breasts; below, tight black trousers which drew attention to her generous thighs and plump arse. She exuded sensuality - and she knew it.

Once the waiter had taken our orders and had left us Mrs Kumila reached across the table and slid over bejewelled hand over mine. She squeezed it gently. My head span and I could fill my cunt juices stirring.

‘I’ve been looking forward to this moment all day, my baby. I couldn’t get your darling young body out of my head. And you look so beautiful Anita. Tell me Anita, have you dressed you dressed yourself up so well, so sexily, for me?’

‘Yes, auntie, for you - I wanted to please you, I wanted you to like me…’

Mrs Kumila began to scratch the back of my hand with her red nail.

‘Let me tell you my sweet, that I like you very much. You are a very attractive woman. I love attractive young women Anita - especially ones that taste as sweet as you do.’

Again she tightened the grip on my hand. I gazed into her deep and alluring eyes. There was a world in her gaze - a world of new and amorous possibilities. My old life paled in comparison. I wanted to give myself to this woman, to let her dominate and mould me as she saw fit.

‘I’m glad your husband could spare you for this evening. Sometimes men can be so jealous, locking their wives away, frightened of their desires. Does he know your on a date with me baby? Does he know about us? Did you tell him about yesterday?’

‘Yes, auntie, I told him everything. I told him how you seduced me. And how I wanted you and loved it. And how we made love and you fucked me.’

‘Good, my sweet, that’s what I wanted. And did you tell him that you were mine…that you were my lesbian lover? Did you tell him that honey?’

‘Yes, auntie, I told him - I told him that you were everything I wanted. That I, I, loved you and I had found my true self. That I was a lesbian, your lesbian…’

‘Excellent, my love, excellent. I’ll see you don’t regret it honey - I’ll look after you, you’ll see.’

As Mrs Kumila raised my hand to her lips and kissed it I knew I had made the right choice.

At this point the food arrived and we began to eat. All the while we flirted and I allowed myself to become accustomed to basking in the attention of another woman - to savour her flashing smile, her seductive habit of stroking her hair from her face, the glint of her jewellery in the lamp light. And yes, above all, to gaze upon her wonderful breasts, those soft orbs that she had opened to me and offered for my exploring hands. Though covered by the tight black fabric of her top their contours were visible for all to see. My mouth went dry at the thought of enclosing those large dark nipples once more between my hungry lips. As if to heighten the expectation we did not touch during the meal - except when, in a tender moment, Mrs Kumila leant across to stroke some sauce from the side of my mouth. Looking at me intently she slipped her fingers into her mouth and licked them clean. My cunt juice oozed from my open pussy at this erotic act.

Between courses Mrs Kumila leant across and whispered: ‘Anita, my dear love, would you like to dance?’

‘Of course,’ I replied, ‘I’d like that very much.’

Mrs Kumila rose and offered me her hand. I took it and allowed myself to be led to the dance floor. I was embarrassed and intensely nervous. As a girl my parents had forbidden me to go to public dances and since marriage I had rarely done so. But here I was being brought to the floor by a voluptuous woman, who was so obviously treating me as her girlfriend. There were some other couples dancing slowly to the soft music and we took our place at the corner of the floor. I knew I was crossing a Rubicon - that I was proclaiming my lesbianism to the world. But I was under this woman’s spell - and deeply in love.

Sensing my nervousness Mrs Kumila pulled me close to her and held me in her soft embrace. My inhibitions quickly melted away. I felt that I was floating in heaven. I rested my head on her shoulder and relaxed as she ran her right hand through my hair. Her left hand she placed on the small of my back, gently pressing and manipulating my spine. I clasped her tight, loving the feel of her smooth back and pressing my C-cup breasts into her large bosom. I breathed deeply on the aroma of her perfume.

Tentatively, still nervous of the gaze of others, I planted a kiss on Mrs Kumila’s exposed neck. Emboldened I did so again, a longer kiss, running my tongue over her flesh.

‘Mmm, baby, that feels nice. I love your tongue my sweet. Does auntie taste good baby?’

‘Oh yes, auntie, yes - you taste so good…’

I let my tongue run freely along her neck and up to her ear, which I probed with my tongue and kissed with my lips. Mrs Kumila sighed again and I felt her hand slide down to my arse and squeeze it through my leather skirt. I responded by pressing my pelvis against her soft ample stomach. My heat was rising fast. I had never in my life been so horny - never so turned on. I was going to jelly in this woman’s embrace. With her feminine intuition she lifted up my chin with her other hand and kissed me with her soft lips. We held the kiss for some time before I broke free, panting.

‘Oh auntie, I love you. No one has ever made me feel like this - and certainly no man. I want you so badly, I want to worship your body - with my tongue, my lips, my fingers, my breasts, my pussy. I so want to satisfy you - will you teach me darling, will you teach me to really love a woman? There’s nothing I won’t do…’

Reaching behind me I took Mrs Kumila’s hand and slipped it under my skirt. Finding that my pert arse was bare and smooth she grinned widely.

‘Well, you are a deliciously naughty girl aren’t you my dear! I can feel that you are going to be a very fast learner.’

Her hand deftly slid around to my aroused pussy and came to rest on my distended cunt lips. She stroked me gently but oh so subtly - none of the other couples could have guessed the pleasure I was experiencing at this woman’s soft hands.

‘My darling, I love the feel of your smooth pussy. Did you shave it for me, baby, for auntie?’

‘Yes, yes, I wanted to be totally bald for you my love.’

‘Good, good. And when you were awaiting our date, did you touch yourself honey, did you finger yourself thinking of me?’

‘How did you know? Oh yes, several times - I have been in heat all day. I even got my husband to relieve me with his tongue - but it was you I imagined between my legs, your tongue on my clit. You must believe me.’

‘Yes, Anita, I believe you. And this juice, darling, is it for me?’

‘Of course, auntie, its my gift - only for you. Its been streaming out of me all evening. I’m so wet for you.’

‘And Anita, if I explore you with my feminine fingers will you cum for me - now, amidst these couples, in my arms?’

Mrs Kumila slipped her forefinger into my went and welcoming cunt. He middle finger soon followed, while her thumb circled my clit. My arousal was such that I couldn’t have held back if I’d wanted. I pressed my face into her neck to stifle any cries and began to push myself against her soft and smooth fingers - so different from a mans. My sharp intakes of breath alerted Mrs Kumila to my arousal and my approaching crisis.

‘That’s it lover, give yourself to auntie. Come on baby, oh yes, you are a horny one, give me your love-juice, now, baby, now, I’ve got you, I want you…’

My orgasm broke now and I pushed my self deep onto Mrs Kumila’s sensual fingers. Again and again I thrust, clasping her all the time to disguise my ecstasy. I felt myself totally wanton - and I loved it. And when Mrs Kumila raised her juice soaked fingers to my lips I had no hesitation in licking freely of my own juices.

Mrs Kumila began to stroke my hair and placed a tender kiss on my lips. ‘I think your going to be quite a wonderful little lesbian slut. Is that what you want my love - to be auntie’s slut, her sex-toy?….’

I had never thought of myself as a slut before. But as I stood in the shadows of this dance floor, in the arms of a sensual lesbian, with no panties and my love juice oozing from my bald pussy I knew there was no other word to describe me. Under Mrs Kumila’s attentions I had become what I perhaps was always destined to be: a lesbian slut.

‘Yes, auntie, I want that so much. Please take me home darling, take me into your bed, let me learn to love you, let me service your hairy cunt with my tongue - I want to attend to you all night long. Please, dearest, please…’
Old 12-16-2003, 01:57 PM

Indian wife consummates her lesbian relationship (Part 3)

Indian wife consummates her lesbian relationship (Part 3)

Jon (wellwisher95@hotmail.com)

Our car pulled up outside Mrs Kumila’s substantial villa. It was, she had told me, paid for out of her husband’s business but he saw little of it - spending most of his time in the Middle East. She was more than happy with the arrangement for it gave her the freedom to indulge her preference for Sapphic love. And so it was that we walked up the steps, hand in hand, to be admitted by the pretty maid.

By now I was very happy and supremely horny. Mrs Kumila had said that she wanted a lesbian slut on heat; and that is what she had got. Of course we had kissed in the back seat of the car as we returned from the restaurant. And Mrs Kumila had lifted my hand to her ample breasts, which I had caressed and massaged as we drove. But I wanted more. I wanted to feel and kiss her soft skin. To run my hands over her luscious curves. And above all I wanted to taste her womanhood. I had never eaten a woman’s pussy before - though I’d often secretly fantasised about it. Now I wanted this final confirmation of my transition from heterosexual housewife to lesbian mistress. I could think of nothing else.

No sooner had the maid glided from the hall than I pulled Mrs Kumila too me and whispered in her ear.

‘Please, darling, take me up to your marital bed. Teach me to service you and be a good lesbian. And please, auntie, I want to stay with you all night. I told my husband not to expect me home. Its you I want.’

‘You’ve got me my love, I’m yours. Show me your lust baby, use me - fuck your auntie all night.’

I took her by the hand and pulled her behind me up the stairs. Entering her bedroom she clutched me around the waist and clung to me. I kissed her neck, her face, her thick hair, her lips. Locked in our embrace we fell onto the bed. I was on top and for the first time I was the lesbian aggressor.

I untucked her tight black top and lifted it from her fat stomach. I pushed my face into her softness, licking her skin and swirling my tongue into her belly-button. And all the while my hands massaged her still-covered breasts.

‘I want your big tits, auntie, I want them in my mouth. I've been lusting after them all night you sexy bitch. I want to loose myself in their ripeness, their weight, their fecundity. Come on darling offer them too me…’

Mrs Kumila took hold of her top and tore it off her head. Revealed was the black silk bra which supported her tits and pressed them together to form a deep and alluring cleavage. I slid up towards them and plunged my face into the valley between her breasts. God, the mixture of perfume and sweat feminine sweat fired my passion to still greater heights. Mrs Kumila was groaning, her hands clutching my head, pushing me against her heaving bosom.

‘Oh Anita, darling, let auntie release her breasts from this bra - let me set them free for my lover.’

I sat back and Mrs Kumila leant forward and unclasped her bra, allowing her breasts to spill out and swing freely. At first I didn’t move but simply enjoyed the vision of her beauty. No longer pushed up by the bra her heavy breasts had distended downwards, reaching halfway down over her stomach. These were no perky tits of the kind beloved by makers of porn-films. These were a rich, mature, woman’s breasts, breasts that had suckled children and comforted lovers. The nipples pointed downwards and there was even some hair sprouting from the areolae. But to me they were the most sensual offering I had ever received - a world of erotic love and comforting succour.

I crawled back towards my lesbian and she lifted her breasts in both hands, a look of tender love in her eyes. I slipped my hands over hers, and the two of us began to massage her breasts, two sets of soft feminine bejewelled hands stroking, caressing, and stimulating the soft flesh. Auntie’s head was rolling from side to side, her thick black hair, with streaks of grey, sweeping across her shoulders as she did so.

‘Auntie, I think its time you fed your baby, don’t you?’

She took her left breast into both hands and raised it for me. I leaned over and took the offered nipple into my mouth. I let my tongue swirl around the teat until it was fully extended before starting to suck at her tit. As I settled into a rhythm I shifted onto my back, my head cradled in auntie's lap. She brushed my hair from my face and stroked my forehead with a mother’s tenderness. I suckled greedily, loving the sense of bonding still closer with my woman.

‘That’s it baby, auntie’s breasts are always open to you when you want them. I’ll feed you baby - my baby. Here love, help yourself to my other breast.’

She lifted her right breast now and lowered it onto my welcoming mouth. Again I sucked hungrily, letting my tongue explore her nipple and enjoying the rough texture of her nipple hair. This time I nipped her teat with my teeth. Auntie squealed and I did it again.

‘Ohh, you naughty baby! Are you trying to turn mummy on - get her excited?’

Talking the hint I slipped free of her breast and pushed Mrs Kumila back onto the pillows. She stretched her arms above her head and her tits were heaving before me. I pushed them together and began to squeeze them forcibly now, manipulating them, pinching them, biting her nipples. Mrs Kumila began to squirm under my attentions, groaning and sighing.

‘Yes, baby, God yes. Squeeze me harder, hurt me - I won't break. Bite my nipples - my aching tits are burning for your touch. Go on you lesbian bitch, show me how much you lust after my big breasts. That’s it, slap me darling, slap me, yes, I'm loving this, don’t stop, girl, argghh, I'm going to cum, bite me now, chew on my nipples, ahhh, urrghh…’

Mrs Kumila threw back her head, gripping it between her hands. Her ample body shook and trembled as she came - and she came hard and loud. Only when her climax had subsided did I remove my mouth from her nipple and slide my own breasts across hers, reaching for her mouth. I kissed my lover and gazed deep into the passion of her eyes.

‘Oh, Anita my dear. It’s a long long time since auntie came from having her breasts loved. You are a very special girl. And an awesome lesbian.’

The last words were the ones I most wanted to hear. Every step I took with this woman, every sensation I felt, confirmed me in my understanding that I was a lesbian. Mrs Kumila was every lover I ever wanted. I knew that my husband, sweet and kind and devoted though he was, could never give me the satisfaction I craved.

As auntie stretched her arms above her head, relishing the after-glow of her orgasm, I saw again the thick dark hair of her armpits - the sight that had first intrigued then aroused me when we first made love. Now the effect was even stronger. In a state of permanent lust for this sensual being I had to explore that tender and private world that she was exposing to me.

With my back arched like a cat's I bent forward to inhale deeply the aroma of my sweet woman, nestling my nose amongst her black hair, pungent now from the perspiration of her recent orgasm. Moaning again, Mrs Kumila stretched her arm still further to expose to me the pit of her arm. Slowly at first I extended my tongue and let it trail through the dense hair, mixing my saliva with her perspiration. Again I licked, a long sweep of my tongue from the base to the top of her underarm. And again I licked, this time with more pressure, pushing through to the so-soft skin below. Mrs Kumila shuddered and with her other arm pressed me more closely to her.

‘Oh my god, oh my god, you lesbian minx. How did you know I wanted you to fuck my hairy armpits? No one has given me this before - my Anita, I love you and what you're doing to me. Please don’t stop.’

I was sucking and kissing her armpit with unrestrained hunger now. It was as if I was tasting a miniature pussy. My tongue was probing and lapping at her skin, which was hot and humid. And yes my gorgeous dyke gave me what I wanted as a film of juice began to gather and the smell of female arousal rose and filled my nose, making me shudder with lust. My lover was orgasming and I was licking up all she had to offer, sucking her matted hair full into my mouth. I didn’t want to miss a drop.

Eventually auntie couldn’t take any more and pulled me to her, eagerly straining to kiss my lips and lick her juices off my wet face. She smiled and pulled me onto her, resting my head on her shoulder, our soft breasts almost melting together. She ran her hand across my long hair and onto my back. I felt totally contented.

‘My dear, dear, Anita. You are making this old woman so happy. I've never had a lover like you. I want you to know that I deeply love you. Of course I fancied you since I first saw you - so beautiful, so young, so feminine, so sensual. I wanted you, to seduce you, but I never imagined that id fall in love with you - and at my age. Yet I have: I love you, totally and unreservedly. Can you accept that my sweet? Or do you think it absurd that a woman of 58 can have such feelings for a young woman like yourself?’

I raised myself onto my elbows and kissed my wonderful auntie.

‘No auntie, it's not absurd. It’s the best thing that’s ever happened to me. I love you too auntie. I love you more than anyone else. I love you more than my husband. You’ve transformed my life. It's because of you that I’ve discovered what I really am: a lesbian. You’ve introduced me to the extraordinary delights of female love. I shan’t be going back. And I shan’t leave you. And I love you for what you are - I love your voluptuous body and your erotic smell and your soft skin and your body hair. And I love your maturity. There is so much you can teach me - and you know that I dedicate my nubile young body to your service. And I think there’s one sacred place I can start, isn’t there?’

I slid my hand down and placed it between Mrs Kumila’s legs. She was till wearing her leggings, but the fabric was already damp as she had been oozing pussy juice throughout our love making. I pressed my hand against her and began to massage her womanhood. Auntie spread her fleshy thighs wide and squeezed her breasts, lifting her ample arse from the bed in convulsions of pleasure. I felt her urgency but did not respond. I knew the exquisite pleasure of a hungry cunt.

‘Go on, baby, touch my cunt - feel my heat. Can you feel it honey? My cunt is groaning for your love. Don’t tease me baby. I can't stand this.’

‘Oh auntie, I think you can. I bet you keep your big fat cunt horny all day, pleasuring yourself with your fingers and dreaming of horny wet pussy. I bet you get real juiced up and make the bed all wet at night - don’t you?’

‘Ohh yes, yes, auntie's old cunt is insatiable. My juices flow and flow. They’re flowing for you now baby. You're making my hairy old cunt wet and soppy. Please suck me, drink my juices you young slut.’

‘All in good time, mummy. Now let me have a look at what you’ve got between your legs.’

I reached forward and grabbed the top of my darling's leggings. Pulling them free of her big hips and arse was not easy, but Mrs Kumila lifted her arse off the bed to help me, desperate to free her fermenting pussy. At last I managed to yank the trousers down to her ankles. This caught her off balance and I pushed auntie onto her front. She began to squirm, raising her fat arse before my gaze and placing her own right hand on her wet pussy lips.

‘That’s it you dyke, finger yourself while I watch you. You can't keep your hand away from your soppy cunt can you? I like that - I want to see you masturbate for me.’

Mrs Kumila began to rub her cunt quickly now, breathing heavily, her massive boobs swinging before her. Her gorgeous fat arse was exposed to me and I drank in the sight of her black cunt hair, which stretched up between her legs and around her arse hole. It was drenched in pussy-juice and glistened with water droplets. Without thinking I brought my hand down on her arse with a smack. Her arse wobbled beneath the blow and though she cried with pain her body language told me she wanted more as she arched her back and exposed still more of her flesh for my ministrations.

I lifted my hand and brought it down again, harder this time. Again she shook and writhed beneath the blow whilst continuing to massage her clit with her fingers. My slaps became regular now, causing her to gyrate her voluptuous rear, revelling in the punishment she craved.

‘Go on you lesbian whore, cum for your lover, bring yourself off for Anita. Squirt for me, show me what a mature cunt can do.’

‘Ohh God, mummy’s going to cum baby, ahh, yes, yes….’

As my lover approached her crisis I suddenly left off spanking her and with unrestrained passion plunged my tongue against her hairy arse-hole. I would never have dreamed off even touching my husband’s anus, but this woman’s was drawing me in with its raw eroticism. I lapped at the opening, loving the taste of the juices that had collected there, before pushing my tongue into her anus itself. My lover’s anus was well lubricated and I sucked hungrily at her arse juice. It was thick and rich and spicy and I loved it - every drop. Auntie, who was still pumping her cunt with her fingers, was beside herself with lust and began to scream.

‘Ahh, ahh, ohh yes, arghh, don’t stop, don’t stop, ahhhh…..’

As Mrs Kumila’s orgasm flowed over her fingers, the love juice forming strings of passion which stretched down to the fabric of the bed, her arse gave forth a fresh flow of honey and I sucked and probed hard and deep. Had she really orgasmed simultaneously from both her sacred openings? With my lesbian everything was possible - as I was discovering to my delight.

Exhausted, Mrs Kumila rolled from her knees onto her back. Her body was heaving and her legs were spread wide. Erotically charged and wantonly on heat, she was a vision of female sensuality. She was the ultimate male fantasy - and I was so proud that it was me, a woman, who had aroused her to this pitch.

I salivated as I drank in the sight of my darling’s pussy. Her hair, though thick and dark and long, did not obscure the dark fleshy lips of her cunt. But what especially drew me forwards was her clitoris. It was exposed clear from its hood, it was engorged from its manipulation by my woman’s fingers, and it was very large. I wasn’t going to miss out on this baby. Sinking down to my knees and lent over auntie's clit and lowered my lips to kiss it. Again auntie could only groan. She was past words.

‘Oh auntie, you have been keeping this little beauty a secret from your Anita. It's so beautiful and so erotic. I should have guessed honey you had still more for me. But this is special.’

I lowered my mouth again and this time teased my darling's bud with my tongue, flicking along the edge, stimulating it to grow to its full extent. It was a vision loaded with eroticism for me. I was spellbound, intoxicated. This womanhood did more for me than any cock had ever done. It was so tender and sensitive and completely mine. I wanted to be fucked by it; I wanted to finally and completely consummate my lesbian journey in this woman’s arms.

I crawled my way up across auntie’s ripe form, deliberately dragging my soft breasts across her own juicy orbs. I hugged my darling tight and she closed her legs around me, encompassing me in her yielding flesh. We both stretched out our tongues, each meeting and exploring the other, before our lips enclosed their union. As we kissed I began to gently position my own cunt above my auntie’s. The feeling of auntie’s hairy vagina against my own bald pussy was extremely arousing - but nothing had prepared me for the feeling of our wet cunt lips kissing and entwining.

Slowly I gyrated my cunt until - urrggh, yes, my own clit at last pressed against my lover’s. A spark of electricity shot between us. Our kissing became still more passionate, unrestrained.

‘Dearest auntie, will you take my virginity? Will you fuck me with your darling clit? Make me yours - finally and permanently.’

Auntie stroked my cheek and pushed the hair from my face.

‘You know that’s what mummy wants more than anything in the world. I’m ready for you darling. I've been ready for a long time for this - and I think you have been too. Now just take it nice and slow. There is no need to rush: remember, unlike a man, a woman’s love gets stronger and more passionate as the night goes on…’

Clutching my pert arse in her hands, Mrs Kumila began to help me move my cunt against hers. We were both completely wet and our lips merged and kissed and caressed, mirroring our own passion. Every so often our clits touched and we both moaned with delight. The feeling was totally delicious: gentle and insistent, hot and slippery, satisfying and erotic. It was the union of two female worlds. How had I lived for so long without knowing this true love? And how I pitied those women who had never experienced the love of a lesbian. But I had found my lesbian love and now she was spoiling me for any one else. This is what my sexual evolution had all been for.

As our cunts merged in a sticky mass of pussy juice I felt my passion rising. I knew that my orgasm, long building since our erotic dance in the restaurant, was close. I began to rub my cunt against Mrs Kumiai's more forcefully and quickly. She understood my feminine desire and held me closer, helping me maintain my rhythm with her hand on my arse.

‘That's it baby, I've got you, mummy’s here for you. Spend in my arms child, cum on mummy’s pussy, flood me with your juice. I want it, I want it. Feel my clit baby, its big and aroused for you - for you alone honey. I'm fucking you darling, I'm fucking you better than any man, better than your husband, forget him baby, this is what you want this is what you need. Come on my dyke, cum hard for me, show me your passion, spend for me. I want it all, honey, all…’

I was thrusting myself against auntie’s cunt, craving the sensation of her clit on mine, driving myself to the edge of my erotic universe. And then my orgasm began to surge through my cunt, pushing a flow of juice onto my lover's lips, causing me to buck and cry and scream and thrash in her arms. Again and again I humped my hungry cunt against my auntie's ripe and hairy quim, extracting the last drops of passion from my horny pussy.

Only when all the energy had drained from my body did I collapse into my lover’s arms and press my face into her bosom and begin to cry. The emotional intensity of what had happened, and indeed of the last two days, welled up in me and I wept copious tears. Never, never had I been so happy, so fulfilled. My lover held me tight and stroked my back, comforting me and nurturing me as she did do well.

‘There, my dear, its ok, mummy’s got you. You're safe with me. I’m here for you. There’s no need to weep. I love you and I’ll always want you. My bed is yours from now on. Don’t fret, dear Anita.’

I looked up at her, her image blurred by my tear-filled eyes.

‘Its just that I am so happy, so fulfilled. I can't believe it will last. I'm frightened it's just a dream. Tell me it isn't, that this is for real. Please.’

‘You bet its for real, baby. You and I are lesbian lovers and no one can part us. Let me prove it darling.’

At this auntie slipped a gold ring from her little finger. Taking my left hand in hers she rested it at the tip of my middle finger.

‘I know you have a husband, Anita, but you haven’t got a wife. I think we need to rectify that don’t you? My darling baby, will you marry me?’

That is should squeal with delight and kiss my darling and accept her proposal and wear the ring with pride will not surprise anyone who has read thus far. And so began a new and infinitely more vital phase of my life. By day I remained, to the world and my family, a devoted Indian wife to my husband. But at night I left our home for my true home and real existence - in the arms and bed of Mrs Kumila, my lesbian bride.